Are the US, Russia, and Israel the new Axis Powers?

Are the US, Russia, and Israel the new Axis Powers?

what a time to be alive

This tells you everything you need to know about Drumpf

Keen to see how people here justify this

They're allies, only losers get labeled Axis Powers.

>Implying Russia, Israel and Japan and China aren't the only other countries that matter.

Because Obama let the world walk over us.

who exactly did this propaganda poll survey? refugees?

Do (((they))) not even realize that they are creating WW2 all over again? Surely this will wake people up.

Lmao no, delusional kikes.

Ask yourself, have you ever met a Russian who doesn't hate Jews? Seriously. Every Russian I've ever met in my life hated Jews more than Arabs do, for some reason.

Russia will never unironically join sides with Israel except maybe as a temporary measure. Putin might decide its in his interest, but Russian people will overwhelmingly always hate the Jews and support Syria/Assad.

Who is preferable

The Cuckold Union of Germany and it's Halal states

Or

Russia and Israel

They were always the axis.

Russia and Israeli Relations are at it's best, Putin and Netanyahu are already making deals together.

We are axis now
>sound cooler

If that is so, who is like Germany, who is like Italy and who is like Japan?

if uropistan and the orient hate him I love him

Why is it i never get contacted to take part in a poll?

Bullshit. Serbia has overwhelming support to Trump

>Ask yourself, have you ever met a Russian who doesn't hate Jews? Seriously. Every Russian I've ever met in my life hated Jews more than Arabs do, for some reason.
Its ingrained in them, Czarist Russia was famous for its pogroms. Ethnic Russians look down on and hate jews. A few decades of soviet indocrination to inore religion isnt gonna change what the russian people were brainwashed with for centuries.
>Russia will never unironically join sides with Israel except maybe as a temporary measure. Putin might decide its in his interest, but Russian people will overwhelmingly always hate the Jews and support Syria/Assad.
I get the opposite sense, Putin is staunchly pro-Assad and the Russian people dont really care about foreign affairs, they just support Putin so by default support Assad
>Russia and Israeli Relations are at it's best, Putin and Netanyahu are already making deals together

Putin has broken every promise he has made to Netanyahu and arms and supports Israel's enemies. You really think ((they)) dont plot against him? They already tried twice to destroy him (ukraine and slashing oil prices) but he has been ahead of them every step of the way
also india

Fuck it, I dislike Kikes, but I hate Europoors communists.

kkkike + ruskike + kike