How to destroy a Canadian

Remind us the entire history of Canada as a country is genocidal and pedophilic.

Canada attempted genocide of the Aborigine for over 130 years, all the way up to 1996.

We removed 160,000 aboriginal children from their families and put them in white christian homes and boarding houses and schools. They never saw their families again.

We prevented them from speaking native and practicing native customs/rituals, and all access to their families were denied.

We also raped as many as 30,000 aboriginal children (under 12). The children were raped for punishment, pleasure, and simple entertainment. Often the children were forced to rape each other. One school made boys masturbate to each other wearing plastic skirts. Many of the children raped by canadians were under 7 years old.

3,000-5,000 of those children died, from starvation, rape, suicide, and neglect. The children were often beaten for entertainment, and like the rape, often were instructed to beat each other with whips and belts.

One school put the "bad" children in the electric chair (even as young as 6 years old).

So there you have it, Canada is third world-tier corrupt.

Next time a Canadian gets on his moral high horse, just remind him that Canada spent 130 years sticking their dicks into children.

Enjoy!

vice.com/en_ca/article/xdm4b7/the-wildly-depressing-history-of-canadian-residential-schools

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadas-injustices-against-aboriginal-peoples-are-nothing-new/article13455219/

thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2015/06/10/cultural-genocide-no-canada-committed-regular-genocide.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OEUmfxjEgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And nobody alive then is alive now, and no one alive now was alive then.

Get fucked commie.

>ended in 1996

>"Along with setting aside a billion and a bit dollars for a “common experience payment”, meant for the 80,000 still living victims"

>Remind us the entire history of Canada as a country is genocidal

so basically the same as Australia.
people try to use the "muh aboriginal people" bs on us here.

time to stop apologising for something that you had no control over mate.

shit skins owned once again

America sterilized up to 50% of the native american women of child bearing age in the 1970's

dude that was over 20 years ago fucking retard. learn how to count

>Aborigine
At least no humans were harmed. I don't care, you're still a bunch of pussies.

>We removed 160,000 aboriginal children from their families and put them in white christian homes and boarding houses and schools.

There is more injun children in Children's Aid homes today there there ever was in residential schools.

Prove it faggot. The natives were drinking themselves to death and raping their own children. They had to be put straight. How is your statement any more or less credible than mine?

You mean when the Liberal government 'enriched' the native population, like they're doing to us now?

>we

better kill yourself top repent then, faggot.

Anyone got any more bush-nigger/ wagon burner jokes?

We should've killed all those injuns.

Every conquered people suffers grave injustice. Canadian natives actually got off pretty light for a conquered people

Man shut the fuck up....fuck these stupid fetal alcohol syndrome chugs. Cocksuckers have leeched enough for a lifetime

Clearly, if people knew they would have stabbed whites in the back and went around spreading lies in exchange for bringing them civilization, I'm sure they all would have be killed. Fucking ungrateful drunks.

How about natives get a job and put the bottle down

over 1,000 aboriginal children aged under 10 were raped by canadians in the 1970s alone

>we...

Was smurphs?

>vice
>globeandmail
>star
Communist rags who spew lies.

Those Canadians just happened to be drunken fucking abos.

>They never saw their families again.
Uh huh.

>want to genocide the natives
>gotta play with their little boys first
fucking canadians.

Look at this ugly squaw and tell me Canadians were wrong for killing them off instead of degenerating with them and becoming Mexico 2.0

There's something in me at a biological level that forces me to want to breed with them. I feel like I'll go inside if I don't stick my dick in it.

Abos killed themselves with the booze and raping their own children. They kill and rape eachother to this very day.

i wonder who taught them to do this...

They were and will always be savages. Keep peddling your holocaust tier lies tho faggot. Nobody is buying what youre selling.

I live on an island with an indian reservation on it here in the Pacific Northwest. I know what you're sayin'.

Themselves. Aside from the boozing, it was what they were doing to eachother long before Europeans showed up. You're not going to guilt me into anything faggot. If you said shit like that to my face, I would not hesitate to put you down.

Have you watched any vids from this channel mate?
youtube.com/watch?v=2OEUmfxjEgE

Nope, I will now I guess.

>Canada thinks they were mean to their Abo's
m8 ours were considered wildlife until the 80's

is excessive shitposting linked with mistreating aborgines?
If i look at the flags i think i know the answer

They aren't aboriginal though.

Canada never finishes a job

*they arent human though
fixed it for you

>we removed
>we prevented
>we raped
The fuck's this 'we' business? I didn't do anything, and I'm not going to feel sorry for shit I wasn't involved in. Maybe you should blame the organization that actually did what you're claiming instead of being an apologist cuck.

>when a filthy commie posts on pol

>Remind us the entire history of Canada as a country is genocidal and pedophilic.

Don't care, I think it's funny.

>Canada attempted genocide of the Aborigine for over 130 years, all the way up to 1996.

We try to manage them, not kill them, they're just retarded so it's hard. Nobody really cares though

>We removed 160,000 aboriginal children from their families and put them in white christian homes and boarding houses and schools. They never saw their families again.

They probably got saved from a lot of buggery since the definition of a virgin on a reservation is any child over 4 who can run faster then all of the men.

>We prevented them from speaking native and practicing native customs/rituals, and all access to their families were denied.

They need to learn to speak with their mouth, not their fucking nose. And their """rituals""" are just getting high and being retarded featherspooks.

>We also raped as many as 30,000 aboriginal children (under 12). The children were raped for punishment, pleasure, and simple entertainment. Often the children were forced to rape each other. One school made boys masturbate to each other wearing plastic skirts. Many of the children raped by canadians were under 7 years old

Oh yeah it's totally whitey's fault that they keep raping each other, really makes me think.

>3,000-5,000 of those children died, from starvation, rape, suicide, and neglect. The children were often beaten for entertainment, and like the rape, often were instructed to beat each other with whips and belts

Nevermind the never ending band wars that have been going on since long before we got here

>One school put the "bad" children in the electric chair (even as young as 6 years old).

At least one type of indian learned to poo in the loo.

>Next time a Canadian gets on his moral high horse, just remind him that Canada spent 130 years sticking their dicks into children.

Even if anything you said was true, we didn't wipe them out.

Nice try Chaim.