Italians: Why?

>loud
>useless
>live in greasy packs
>bred with moors
>only contributions to western society are pasta and the wifebeater

I don't understand why people consider spaghettiniggers white, much less worthwhile contributors to society.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
forebears.io/it/surnames/piro
cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/PIRO
heraldrysinstitute.com/cognomi/Piro/idc/13213
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They built more of our country than niggers ever did
Also the food is fucking great, and that assassins creed game was alright too
It's the muslims that everyone hates

The greatest race.

Forgetting
>Espresso.

Nobody ever picks Italy
--Hank Scorpio
Nuke your thread

>niggers built more than niggers built

Guiseppi, you gotta thinka before you posta!

>breed with nigger moors
>take nigger bean water
>use the typical brewing style of nigger ancestors
>give it a name in your wifebeater language

Genius!

Statistically speaking, you're probably a nigger anyways
Show us your penis with timestamp

Only the south ones.

As an Italian (American) who wears wifebeaters regularly, I feel the need to speak on this subject.

Italians are certainly loud, but they are not useless. They are exceptional individuals. The Renaissance was started by Italians, the Roman empire was based out of the Italian peninsula, and in modern day Italy is in the top 10 GDP in the world despite being a modestly sized country that never had a proper new world empire.

As immigrants, we haven't had as much time to make our presence felt as the Anglos or Germans, yet we've contributed more to the culinary culture of America than either of them.

AC1 >>>>>>>>>>> AC2

>>only contributions to western society are pasta and the wifebeater

Burger education at its finest

However, I should mention that Italians are not good people. We are prone to corruption and backstabbing. Look up Roman/Italian military history for proof of this (Rome vs the Greek city-states is particularly amusing), or spend a few days around my family.

>American shit talking Italy

You are literally named after an Italian, you subhuman.

I swear we'll take all the pizza back to Italy with us, bitch.

>spaghettiniggers

As a Sicilian this amuses me

>only contributions to western society are pasta and the wifebeater
You forgot organized crime.

Even if everything you say and think about italians is true. They have earned a ton of leeway just from the food let alone the artistic contributions.

>forgets Italians gave the world Machiavellism

They created banking, you like that uh?

Italian Americans came from the poorest in Italian society not surprising you view them like that.

that is so computers

Jeez, we really are hated amongst other europeans.

But yeah, I have italian friends, one of them is half south and half north italian, it's like jekyll and hyde. One time he is the most honest and trustworthy person and another time he's a reckless backstabbing cunt.

It's the worst when a woman is involved.

IIDF pls go

You have absolutely no saying in Europe, you filthy uncultured amerifat. You probably haven't even been outside of your "country".

>>useless
One of your best astronauts was a Italian (Sardinian to be more precise). So go fuck yourself.

I'm a Northern-Italo American and I don't understand the hate for Italo-Americans. I mean, sure, some of us are sleazily crooked fucks that ruled New York City and pieces of Chicago with an iron, yet fair fist but that doesn't mean you can just belittle us like we're on par with niggers.

Hell, I don't know any niggers that contributed to America on the scale of Italo-Americans. We built shit that lasts while the rest of you Anglo/German boys were beating each other off in a competition of who can destroy America with your progressive nonsense the fastest.

He's an Amerimongrel or one of those "White Hispanics." He'll happily claim Southern Europeans aren't white but be the first to say that Romans were Nordic.

northern italians are good

south is shit

>WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS N SHIEEET
kys, pastanigger

also, italians built much of north america and ruled much of it at one point or another.

Op got cucked by an Italian lmao

>WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS
And poets.
And painters.
And writers.
And philosophers.
And scientists.
And doctors.
And inventors.
And everything you can imagine.

The 90% of the countries in the world wish they had half as many accomplishments as the Italians.

I didn't say anything too bad about italians, I just wanted to say that south italians are usually pretty obnoxious.

Italians did some great ytuff Venezia for example or the Colosseum.

Also I am worried that my ancestors where spaghettiniggers too, is Piro a common family name for italians?

The U.S is a cheap whore at this point where everyone gets a ride.
We elected a nigger.
Were a nigger nation.

lol Italians invented fascism, hold your flag high, you stupid faggot.

>Be Italian
>Not loud
>Don't live in a pack with other Italians
>Delete Africa please
>Only contributions to society are

>is Piro a common family name for italians?
forebears.io/it/surnames/piro
cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/PIRO
heraldrysinstitute.com/cognomi/Piro/idc/13213

Definitely. From Campania or Sicilia

They invented fascism.

Holy shit, that's crazy, my surname has always been one-of-a-kind where I am, meanwhile in Italy there are about 2,381 or so people carrying that surname.

It seems like common sense but it just never hit me, talk about muh heritage, huh.
>inb4 american education

Kek

>Definitely. From Campania or Sicilia
>Campania or Sicilia

Looks like I can be a obnoxious south italian too now...

Italy contributed more to the world than the entire Nordic and Germanic world combined.

Eat shit and die, nordcucks, krauts, and Vargfags.

Are you guys serious? You never asked your parents where the fuck are they from and what blood flows in their veins?

Also how the hell could "Piro" be your average German family name?

The south ones are the most based. Northern ones are germanic rape babies.

North Italians arent white either actually. Due to Norman invasions and the multiculturalism during the Italian trading era the North is actually the least white part in Europe. North Italians are certainly not white

Wrong ac2 was better

>Roman Empire
Most overrates piece of trash to ever deface the planet. Killed whites for land, called everyone they beat a Roman and everyone they lost to a savage barbarian like asshurt niggers, and ancient Greece actually did all the stuff most people attribute to Rome.

>culinary
Italian food in America is all the same, and it's nothing more than a novelty like General Tsao's. 99% of the food healthy Americans eat is based on Northern foods.

I don't hate Italians but come on, they act like weirdo's here and don't do anything.

>be nordic/germanic
>rape and plunder villages
>live in thatched roof hut
>carve shitty symbols in caves
>muh bluetooth
>fugg italy

>be italian
>live in great marble villa
>climate is perfect
>create magnificent paintings, sculptures, music, etc.
>contribute to humanity

lol @northwestcucks

Literally all westerners came from the poorest

Oh no, I already knew I was Italian but I was always told that it was Northern Italy, as in Veneto. I believed it because I'm a pasty whitey with green eyes, but it turns out I'm actually Sicilian according to my last name.

we wuz sicilians nigguh

I asked my parents and also my grandparents, the answer i recieved was "Lol, dunno, maybe something italian."

And google searches never helped because I only searched in english or german.

Also that family name is rare here, so rare that people call me "Piro" instead of my first name.

>Italian food in America is all the same
Shocking. Have you ever thought that maybe American food is just shit in general?
Now go back eating that hamburger made from cows pumped of hormones and chemicals!

Europe has no culture. Your not a real continent or people. You probably don't even have a gas gussler

Why does he look 8?

Yeah man, WE WUZ COZA NOSTRA GANSTAHS N SHIIIEET

Italians are just Spaghetti Mexicans

>as in Veneto
Could be. Lots of people from the South moved to Lombardia or Veneto. Families have lots of branches here.

>And google searches never helped because I only searched in english or german.
Google "cognome" for family name.

>people call me "Piro" instead of my first name
Happens all the time in Italy, even among little kids and especially in small towns where everyone knows everyone else and his family.

>tfw Sicilian Nobility dating back to the 11th century
>tfw filthy mongrels think I'm one of them
>people a foot shorter than me treat me like I'm the same race
>mfw I have a castle with the same name as me in Sicily
why me

>dude italians lmao

haha northern and western europeans always think they're so high and mighty

muh fuggin emirate of sicily n sheit das rite italians wuz ruled by sicilians mhhmm

>talks shit about hamburgers
>not joking
>wishes he could gorge on amerifat burgers all day but can't cause 'muh cuisine'
BTFO pastanigger

>Birthplace of Western Civilization
>Most of history's greatest art and inventions come from there
>Hates niggers
>Greatest cuisine
>Greatest fashion
>Greatest cars
>Greatest architecture

OP is a D&C Jew

All Italians are shit

t. Anglo-Norman aristocrat
Your all shit to us

You can't seriously tell me that Hamburgers are good for you though, especially fast food ones. If you make it yourself then maybe that's okay, but the average American isn't gonna cook 'nor knows how the fuck to operate a stove so chances are they're getting it from a Mcdonalds.

There isn't anything good about that. Most burgers are disgusting and I'd rather shovel bland oats down my throat then
>pure hwite murican cuisine

We're not "whote" we're italians. Now fuck off you fat burger without history. Your cancer "culture" (feminism, multiculturalism, politically correctness) has infested Europe enough since you invaded us and depose our based leaders.

Nuke yourself, Europe was a better place without you.

yeah italians aren't white. also don't forget southern italians and all southern europeans are at least 25% african and can contribute nothing to our society

>tfw Irish-Italians are true master race.
>perfect mixture
>tall, white, sun resistant, blonde
You're all niggers to us. Especially anglo-jews

You are a weirdo

If by 'Italians', you mean the guido fucks that inhabit New Joyyyyseeee, then yes, they are terrible.

However, Italians elsewhere are fine.

I've heard about this before, some user in another thread suggested the idea of just having a "Mediterranean" race but I don't know, that seems shifty as fuck because at that point you'd have a ton of other groups claiming they're their own special individual gang.

>"Mediterranean" race
No such thing exist.
Sardi, Corsi, Liguri, Siciliani share almost nothing, yet they all are in the Mediterranean.

Italian food is all shit you have no culture

what else is new?

I feel you brotha. Us Italians are just as bad as the Germans when it comes to disgracing the white race lol.

>the Colosseum
>great stuff

Yes kidnapping young teenage often white males and forcing them to slaughter each other for your own sick amusement is totally not nigger tier.
I suppose you think those Somali warlords are pretty cool fellas?

>Gather massive numbers by breeding like rats
>use your sheer numbers to invade another land, demand taxes (your welfare)
>kill and rape people who say no
>Take up a religion based on Judaism and force it on people

Romans sound quite like those new tanned Germans currently invading Europe. Methods feel very similar. Replace Christianity with Islam and boom.

I descend from Norman-Anglo aristocracy. You are trash like everyone else. You aren't special, no one cares if a sand castle is named after you. It's a primitive island.

burgerfat thinks he's contributed more to western society than Dante, Leonardo, Galileo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Virgil and the Roman Empire

KYS with extreme prejudice, faggot

Not even Italian

You are a joke to my Italo-Teuton skills, I can fuck everyone's shit into pieces in a split second

[spoiler] including my shit [/spoiler]

Sardinia is not Italy, every Italian knows that

You aren't Italian. This isn't 1850. You are simply european. Your people have no history or culture, no the Romans weren't italian

>makes their own consumer goods
>hates islam
>statistically the most likely to think european culture is superior to niggers and savages
yeah, let's pick on italy. friendly reminder that sweden and germany deserve our hate.

As an italian,i must precise that you are talking about people from southern italy,wich are always unwanted,expecially in italy itself

North Italy are shit. Romans are the most shit, southern Italians are not that bad, best are from tuscany and romagna

I am not Italian but all southerners are terrible
All Europeans are one race

As a person of Greek descent, I agree. Although I believe that the best Greeks and Italians generally shared similar genes. Did someone say, one face one race?

Gladiator fights are quite amazing in my eyes, but I meant the building itself to be really amazing.

Also the romans where more advanced than most other countries, so why are you siding with the conquered guys? To that time being a roman was the shit.

Also almost every country killed and raped at one point, you are acting like having a high ground.

Colosseum

Your totally not trolling

There is no mediterranean race, there are only people from Italian penisula. Again fuck off and try to stay cancerous in your 52% "european" country.Because when you leak you only cause damage and suffering to Europe, its (multi)culture and its people.

I remember my gandma told me she never saw a nigger before you invaded us. And since then to scare children there is the "black man" tale ("go to bed/do homerwork/dont do this or the black man will come and kidnap you!").

We didnt even know what a nigger was before you...you fucking cancerous burger.

Greece is the birthplace of western civilization. Most of those points you mention could apply to Greece. Or France to a degree. But Med culture is superior, and it goes back to common genetics (Javanite)

Every Italian knows it is

All Italians are unwanted. No one likes any

the Pantheon, designed by Greek architect Apollodorus, is superior (possibly partly designed by Hellenophile Hadrian)

I'm not even the guy you originally replied to, chill out. That's not even my own idea either, why are you so up in arms? You think I'm responsible for a couple of Jews sitting in their little temple, plotting against Europe? Let's not fool ourselves here.

Northern "italians" arent even genetically italians. Most of them are germafags

77 replies, seriously?

>Britain
>EU nation