Rest in pizza pizzeria

Hello and welcome to Rest in pizza pizzeria.
This place is for people who want actual conversation and discussion without any name-calling and other childish antics. Left and right, capitalist and communist come one come all. Grab a seat and discuss things civilly and maybe order a couple slices of pizza while you're at it.
Now that that's out of the way, may I take your order?

Other urls found in this thread:

static.iq-research.info/20150809/img/iq_by_country.png
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you serve pasta with walnut sauce?

Unfortunately no. Who would ever eat that.

I think in certain situations, over all, whites are treated better than Blacks and Latinos.

I believe the same.

Self-bump

Well, that's that I suppose. I'll have pineapple pizza. Did you know the creator of it died just a little while ago?

>pineapple pizza
Excuse me, I meant Hawaiian.

I'll have Asian pizza please

Yeah I heard. We've all got to go sometime. Anyhow that'll be 5.99

Here you go. Thats $6.50

>mfw I agree with almost all leftist accusations about me but they're actually good things
How can fags even compete

Golly gee I wonder why

>Whites are treated better than blacks and latinos

there's a reason for that, jamalchmed

Well what did they say?

Victory to the true light, now and forever, may the One True INFINITE CREATOR be withcyou all now and always, love and light.

Which one?

Keep the change.
Yes, stereotypes, the trap that is anti-intellectualism and poverty, and the vicious cycle that is racial profiling. It's not completely White peoples fault, it's what our ancestors set up, and the attitudes towards success and education in minority communities does not help at all. But we can fix the problem, but part of it comes down to helping them get to college and get jobs, especially in influential spheres.

Cthulu

>I think in certain situations, over all, whites are treating the world better than Blacks and Latinos.

Probably because we're not criminals. I'll just have a salad, thanks.

Here you go. Thats three bucks

Whoops forgot the salad.

America and Europe are pretty big polluters, and the ways they've treated less advanced countries in the past and present I do not see as beneficial to the world. Though, I will agree that America and Europe were good in that they spread democratic ideals, though I do not think that was inherently because of their race.
Targeting minorities leads to more minority arrests, which when merely analyzing arrest records would justify targeting them even more. That is why it seems they commit absurdly more crimes. But besides that, I'll admit that they probably still commit more crimes, but only because of poverty, and I discuss what to do about that in this post:

Have a nice night, OP.

so scared of pizzagate threads that you resort to the name game, huh?

>targeting minorities leads to more minority arrests

Why do you think they are targeted more? Why do you think they are unable to make wise long term economic decisions? Their lack of IQ and higher levels of aggression are the answer, not white people keeping them down.

Whites typically dislike the Chinese more than some of the other minorities due to them taking over everything, yet they are doing far better than almost all other minorities.

To place the blame on whites for brown/black minority failure is like blaming the customer for not liking the pizza instead of the guy who cooked it.

>Why do you think they are targeted more?
Because of stereotypes, the crimes poverty often causes, anti-authority culture in minority communities, and the inflation targeting causes in arrests of minorities causing people to think they commit more crimes causing more targeting.
>Why do you think they are unable to make wise long term economic decisions?
Proof? I'd assume because of their lack of education and views on success and authority, if it is true.
>Their lack of IQ and higher levels of aggression are the answer, not white people keeping them down.
Proof? I'd also prefer scientific studies or research from accredited journals, and not youtube videos.
>To place the blame on whites for brown/black minority failure is like blaming the customer for not liking the pizza instead of the guy who cooked it.
I may disagree with that statement, but it's still pretty funny.

>proof of them being bad at economy
You said it yourself, they are poor. Why else would they be poor if they weren't bad at decision making? 2/3 of blacks are on welfare compared to the mere 1/24 of whites. It can't be lack of education either, as they go to the same exact schools as everyone else.

Whatever negative views on success and authority they have is further proof that they do not have the intelligence required to preform in advanced white society. An intelligent being learns from a superior foe in order to use that knowledge against them after, blacks cannot comprehend such long term planning and thus fail at every important aspect in life by their own admission.

>Proof of them having lower IQ
>static.iq-research.info/20150809/img/iq_by_country.png

>www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

It's common knowledge that black and brown minorities typically score far lower than whites and east Asians. Inbreeding is the most likely cause for mid easterners, as for negroids they are simply far too distant genetically from humans. Any black neighborhood, country, and continent is physical evidence that blacks are less intelligent and more aggressive than any other major race on the planet.

I will respond to this, but I really need to go to bed, and these things take a while to write. See you in the morning.

Seize this Tripcode faggotry at once my good sir!

We've spent 50 years and *trillions* of dollars trying to make black people like White people. What do you think it would take?

In white communities and countries, yes. Aswell as in places with lots of tourism and high end metropolitian areas(based on the assumption that they have more money). In any other place it's not the case as far as I can tell. Quite the opposite.