The middle east is fucked up because of America, not Islam

The middle east is fucked up because of America, not Islam.

Try to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia–Sunni_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> *The Middle East is fucked up because of Islam and America.

I thought Canadians were supposed to be shit posters. This leaf posts truth. What gives?

It has been a Shit show there for thousands of years. America has been here for how long?

They kill each other over the number of prophets they believe Allah had. We sure didn't help but we aren't solely to blame.

The British fucked it up loooooooooong before we got there

The Middle East is fucked up because America didn't go forward with their plan to use biological weapons to clean those lands back in the Cold War.

the middle east is fucked up becuase of rome, not the byzantiums. Prove me wrong.

Not long enough to learn how to mind its own business, or not get suckered into bad deals by the (((Saudis))).

You act like europe didn't fight petty religious wars either; there was plenty of violence between catholics and protestants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia–Sunni_relations

Muslims at ME are fighting each other since 632. They are fighting others even longer. This is what they get.

Careful m8 this is burgerland where you can always have it your way.

I think it's just because it's full of sandniggers desu senpai

America would not have intervened if it wasn't for shitslam.

And the Oil.

The middle East is fucked up because of the Jews; Islam is a Jewish religion, the countries interfering are backed by Jews.

High fives of truth.

Truly blessed.

True dat

>Two fives in my ID

>353
>dat pali

what is happening

You're right.

To add more to this claim, Jews are the central power of the west and America is Jew HQ.

It was calm under french and british mandate.
Americans then came firstly for serving Israel and secondly to back their currency with saudi oil.
Both countries used these "deals" to fuck up their neighbors.
Also the Iraq invasion was the biggest act of terrorism of the century, it was done to bring pure utter chaos, the Bush Jr administration should be on trial for this.

Israel's oded yinon plan for greater israel**

Fixed it for you Jordi.

Id say both really.

It was fucked up before America existed.
Wrong proved.

It's both. And I assume with America you mean USA/Isreal/SA?

>implying the Middle East hasn't been fucked up for 4000 years

The burger is right.
>yfw Anglo fuckery past and present has led to unspeakable suffering of those cunts

Easy. America is only barely over 200 years old.