Israel now has brownshirts. They roam the streets looking for pallies and beat them up...

Israel now has brownshirts. They roam the streets looking for pallies and beat them up. I find this extremely ironic - people told me this is exactly what some Goys prophesied.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/898ubW553Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the group called?

How will they recognize palestinians when jews are brown too?

You niggers are literally worse than nazis. They at least wanted to give (((you))) the chance to be moved to Madagascar, but (((you))) are literally ethnically cleansing an ethnic group, payed for by us. And of course when shit hits the fan, the amerigoys will once again beat the war drum and die for (((Israel)))

I hope the Lord himself has a special place in hell for you kikes. 6 million were not enough.

98% of Mizrachim have absolutely no genetical similarity to Pallies, they're northern african and iraqi, etc. Even ashkenazim are more closely related to pallies genetically .

Seriously, think about it: you cry "muh shoah" and yet you engage in the same tactics. You have a psychotic and murdeous fear of the gentiles. Even literal nazis like Rockwell simply wanted subhumans out of this country, he never wanted to kill them. But you, you are worse than savages. Your bloodlust knows no bounds, you will kill and kill (once again, at the goyim's expense) and cry like children at the slightest indication of retaliation. You are worse than subhumans, you are indeed the synagogue of Satan.

Day of the oven, shlomo. It is coming.

>looking for pallies and beat them up
Good.

Brownshirts did not go around beating people.
In fact they were the ones getting attacked and at the start they would often get beaten.

Good for you. I wish we could bring back the blackshirts

It's not ironic and you know it, ethnically you guys are German. Too bad some of you didn't get the memo.

While i am not pro Israel i am not for Palestinians taking back "their" country. The lost the land 60 years ago so they have no claim to it.

You cant punish Israelis for the act of their grandfathers.

Also when it comes to Palestinians they are very terrorist like. When there was a war in Bosnia many Palestinians came to fight for the muslims.

If there was a war in Europe palestinians would be coming to fight along with the muslims already living in Europe

>98% of Mizrachim have absolutely no genetical similarity to Pallies

They literally look the same

Kike sandniggers

I know what you're doing, stop trying to get out of the crimes your family committed in the salt mines.

Palestinians are not so innocent tough. We pity them just because they lack the power to do anything but they are not good people.

Especially the Palestinians who migrated to Europe. Those people are ready to slit out throats if they have a chance

>jews going fash

its like poetry, it rhymes.

Dude i am not a jew. But lets be realistic its not the moral victory to take back some land 60 years later and kill people who have nothing to do with it.

I mean sure the might makes it right and taking back land is great but lets not pretend like you are morally superior when you kill people who have nothing to do with the past conflict.

Fucking kikes are stealing our RWDS idea

>Jews
>fighting
I bet they need 12 kikes for every goat fucker

I never implied they were innocent. What I will say though is that they are the first victims of the "refugee crisis": when they were demographically displaced by Jews, year after year. Look up how the state of Israel was created, it's a major redpill.

I am no fan of semites of any kind, but I feel empathy for the pallies because they are (and have been for some time now) experiencing what Europe and North America will face soon: the demographic replacement of its population, orchestrated by Jewish actors.

Israel is quite based, they won a war against sandniggers and now rightfully own the territory. Pallies and other sand nigs lost the war so they lost their territory, it's quite simple. Demanding Israel to give palestinians their land back would be the same as telling poland to give back eastern prussia.

I too feel some empathy for them and do not want Israel to take more of their land but they cant expect to get everything back.

arr rook same

they'll just get some yanks and Syrians to roll in the mud for a few years

true, right of conquest

also truth

>Israel based
>"""won""" a """war"""

Kys man

Palestinians are getting evicted out of their homes and their houses are being destroyed to this day.
Modern Israelis are still illegally expanding their settlements.

'67 borders and no more funding for Israel should do the trick.

Then again, why we are involved in this mess is a mystery to me. I literally don't see the point in giving 3 billion dollars of aid to Israel each year other than being good goys™. What does Israel have that can be worth 3 billion dollars a year? Is it Muh strategic advantage?

egypt, iraq, iran, libya
they were commies

>israelis aren't really that bad
>on second thought palis are the real terrorists
nvm you're just a shill

You guys bombed Libya and overthrow Ghaddafi now Libya is perfect lawless place for refugee smuggling. Reap what you sow.

tell me about the israeli backlash about it

>why we are involved in this mess is a mystery to me

Well several million jews live in USA and they are the most wealthy and influential minority.

I am not saying that jews control usa but they influence the politics greatly

palestinians are muslims. muslims are dumb violent raping scum. israel is doing gods work.

I never said that Israelis were not bad. Their land stealing needs to stop and they have to return a lot of land.

But i would perfer to have jews in middle east than in Europe

How do they differentiate between pallies and mizrahi jews?

Checked.

That doesn't make any sense Schlomo.

All refugees that try to come here go on foot through sinai not libya, so there is no backlash. Really it's Europe that's feeling it all.

Just like how we overthrew saddam Hussein, hmmmm I wonder (((who))) benefits from that?

I'm aware of AIPAC and the Jewish lobby: my question lies more on what the actual benefit to being Israel's bitch is. At least when we suck up to the saudis, we get the benefit of maintaining our currency relevant (not a fan of the petrodollar btw). What benefit does the average American gain from supporting Israel? What is the return on investment of those 3 billion?

What a load of bullshit you mizrachi faggot, 98% of the mizrachis are arabs and geneticly same to any arab in the middle east, the only difference is they are "jews"

There is no benefit. You are hated by middle east when you could have had much better relationship with them.

You also waste a shitton of money. If you ditched jews and worked with Arabs you would be better of because the Arabs have Oil and the Jews have nothing

>Palestinians are not so innocent tough
The jews weren't innocent either...

Indeed but i remind people of Palis living in Europe being shitty. We can support palis if they fuck off to their country and fight for it

So there is no actual benefit to the average American, just good goys and good old ZOG. We are fugged then, RIP America :DDD

They'll still outbreed you and take over eventually.

Everyone in Israel is WE WUZ but none really have a strong claim to the land. Jews have barely any blood left of the original israelites and palestinians are arabs who moved there around the VII century.

As much as I want to see the jews gassed I realise that's not very feasible and if we want to get rid of them they need to have a country so they can be deported there. Pic related are the countries members of the arab league, so despite the palestinians (actually arabs) having lived in israeli lands for many centuries one can expect they can cede a bit of land to make some room for the jews.

Good. I'm with you Israel, I hope you'll take over the rest of that shithole and throw the crying palestinians into the bottom of the sea

Get cucked, you wanna be "Nazi"

>Good. I'm with you Israel, I hope you'll take over the rest of that shithole and throw the crying palestinians into the bottom of the sea

This.

Just let them feel their arab superiority

why would you support shitty people who live outside your country? if you wouldnt want to live with them, dont support them, the world would be better off without them

>The lost the land 60 years ago so they have no claim to it
>muh sea clay croat gib back
wew lad

Nice shilling. Jews are not any better.

Jewish minority wherever it goes shills against nationalism and forces people to side with Israel.

Also jews are highly tribalistic while living in our lands. They lobby together like one big mafia inside our countries

Because i realize that Jews will just push the Palestinian problem onto us.

Oy vey goyim you need to take in Arabs that we kicked out of our lands. They have to go somewhere, Oy vey be anti muslim but take in these refugees goy

Dude they stole the clay like 10 years ago and continue to steal it today.

>b-but muh 10 year old clay
right of conquest amirite

That's not the point though. They could be good people and jews would be treating them the same, if not worse.

stop being a leftist cuck and blame others for your mistakes

YOU FUCKED UP
YOU ELECTED OBAMA AND BUCH
be a fucking man and own up to it.

The plan is to remove them to Jordan, which is located right next to us, and they already have palestinian majority.

>right of conquest amirite

They did not conquest anything. They just started lying about it and demanded the Eu courts to give them land

Looks familiar.

Nice lie buddy. The plan is to move them to Europe and other western countries.

Jews already offer jobs to muslims in Europe if they leave their house in Israel. Why should i trust jews not pushing Palestinians to Europe?

>They just started lying about it and demanded the Eu courts to give them land
really sounds like how zionist got the land from britain
>croats won a political war against us
>reeeeeeeeeee gib back clay
cognitive dissonance much

The Jew has always been a people with definite racial characteristics and never a religion.

The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.

-Uncle Adolf

duh? there is Jihad going on if you didnt notice, all arabs would side with their kind if it is possible

sounds like protection racket.

youtu.be/898ubW553Wc

What am i looking at?

any proof to this claim or are you just a faggot?

Whud you say about my Pallies you heathen. Time for a Crusade methinks.Deus Vult!

There is no Jihad going on. Muslims are not conquering any lands. Its a civic nationalist lie.

Look at USA and all the non white crime rates. But wait they dont have any muslims just based Jamals and Tyronnes?

Christian Africans are worse than muslim Arabs

True, but I always pick lesser evil. Jews are still a bigger threat, they are like Palestinians just smarter and more deceitful. Instead of slitting your throats, they first want you to suffer so much until you slit your own throat.

Everybody saying Israel won territory through war, how about we go back to 1947 when land was stolen by elite kikes ? oh that doesnt count right

There isn't other than jews being more inbre-... oh wait

>Everybody saying Israel won territory through war
Are people really saying this? how brainwashed are the euros?

>KIKE WARS!
Who will win?
>HUMANITY!!!

I mean the Arab Jews seem much closer to be the Jews from the Bible than the Ashkenazi. They look pale, creamy, and the diaspora ones who have left Judaism are always into dark arts, goth, and other mystique shit or they are flat out crazy neurotic. Think Ashkenazi come from the East, never originally from Palestine

turbo kikes. in 100 years people will be saying Israel won everything through fair wars.

That's insulting.

so i guess they could stop asking germany for reparations ?

wow Hans
how much do you hate yourself and your people

I feel the same way about you when some hamas hero kills kikes for being savages

god will punish you for killing his son jeuden

>The night of the long Noses

>HItler Didn't want to exterminate the Jews
I know he didn't cause he didn't.

You are a shame

Jesus christ, it's like watching a fucking program execute...