i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 28
>Palmyra: SAA capture new sites along Palmyra-Deir ez-Zor Highway, IS withdrew to Al-Hayl Gas Fields
>SAA start offensive to expel ISIS from Khanaser region, last remaining IS bastion in Aleppo gov
>ISrael AF attack advancing SAA units in Golan Heights
>US Army patrols Kurdish-held border town to deter Turkish Army invasion
>Raqqa: SDF capture Hittin district
>Turkish Army tanks pour into N Aleppo
>Moscow warns Washington against ‘incendiary, provocative action’ in Syria. Lavrov-US to refrain from creating pretexts
>US launches PR campaign to justify future military action in SY
>Philip:IS killed 13 soldiers, death toll so far 44 civis, 71 soldiers 299 IS fighters
>Mosul: Iraqi Army Liberated 50% of Old City
>100 Iraqi soldiers killed, 50 armored vehicles captured by IS during Anbar offensive
>Houthi-Saleh Alliance Repelled Two Attacks Of Saudi-led Forces in Midi desert & Sorouh

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4T_KFLVB7GE
youtube.com/watch?v=fmtqhdHdxMI
youtube.com/watch?v=RSOJT7l2-lw
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/The-target-for-Irans-recent-missile-test-A-Star-of-David-498187
youtube.com/watch?v=Xetlc1wZT-U
youtube.com/watch?v=KJPCtSN2zLc
youtube.com/watch?v=jOcZQ0NKp4k
gowans.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/the-bricmont-and-johnstone-faux-pas-wrongly-blaming-israel-for-us-policy-on-syria/
twitter.com/24Aleppo/status/880076845768519682
twitter.com/HadiAlabdallah/status/880183011412672514
twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/880180716637528064
twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/880360764317544448
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.800481&lon=37.587318&z=14&m=b&gz=0;375793361;357682434;160503;0;160503;0;0;521446;105570;645318
youtube.com/watch?v=r2p94EElf40
syriahr.com/en/?p=69080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Bashar!

the guy should be green

3rd for dead k*rds

*blocks your path*

Fifth for ASSADIST BANEPOSTING!

Raqqah will fall
By the grace of god

youtube.com/watch?v=4T_KFLVB7GE

*Unsheaths barrel bomb*

youtube.com/watch?v=fmtqhdHdxMI

wait what, Turkey has freaking tanks in Aleppo now?
Are they against Assad, Kurds, US, SDF, FSA, Russians or ISIS?

With roaches everything is possible

lel

>Mattis: US isn't leaving Syria any time soon

How can Assad ever recover?

No, they're just there t kill K*rds
God bless them

>How can Assad ever recover?

By letting the Turks loose on the SDF and trapping them in a fuck-off huge proxy war the US could get dragged into against the free roach army while Assad takes back all of the Euphrates Valley and Iraqi borders.

>Mfw Charlie shows up

Yes, that was me

Fuck, I want that vid back bros

short description of the video for whoever wasn't in that bread:
>title: A S S A D W A V E 1983
>Hamas
>Lebanon
>USA Apache heli loading onto a Navy carrier(?)
>Hafez Assad and Syria
>Imam Khomeini and the Islamic Republic of Iran
>Beirut, Lebanon US marine base martyrdom operation where 241 US marines got blown the fuck out in a single blast by Islamic Jihad back in '83
>retro/vaporwave aesthetics
>set to this background music: youtube.com/watch?v=RSOJT7l2-lw
>Youtube creator/channel: Joseph Retrostein

tell Joseph to bring that shit back bros

otherwise, he's a c u c k and I'm legit mad he removed it in the first place

that was the most LIT video on all of Youtube

btw do you rememember what was the intro about??? when the guy says that when Hafez found out that kissiger had lied to him, hafez went MAD...? do you know what was all that about?

Better?

>THE TARGET FOR IRAN'S RECENT MISSILE TEST? A STAR OF DAVID
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/The-target-for-Irans-recent-missile-test-A-Star-of-David-498187

Why the hell is Iran so anti-Semitic?

saved

Kek

Fucking kek, shame it wasn't made from live jews.

Lads

What if the entire for NATO invading Iraq was to setup bases for invading Syria, Iran and Lebanon to expand Greater Israel?

the intro just said Hafez got mad at him because Kissinger had "released demons hidden under the surface of the Arab world" in Hafez's words

that 40 second intro clip was actually a section taken from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xetlc1wZT-U

Hafez was probably referring to the separate peace that the Zionist entity made with Egypt (under Anwar Sadat) and how Kissinger was playing the West's 500 year old colonial game of divide-and-conquer (Arab vs Arab, Muslims at each other's throats to benefit the Western colonialists instead of uniting to support Palestine against the Zionists)

f-35, su-35?

379D fucking chess goyim, god what a plan, no wonder we rule the world.

OF COURSE

It's a long-term plan
They want to Invade Syria to eliminate another Iran ally and create a strong Iranian enemy (arming the k*rds).

Same applies with Afghanistan, they have bases and airports there.
The kike is desperate.

impossible NATO would never do that.
Also NATO troops on Russians border surely will never be used for any invasion.

I think you've picked it like a dirty nose user

SU-35

fucking coward sadat i swear hes the most backstabby leader of all time, making a separate peace and leaving Assad on his own

Yep germany user is correct nato is a sea of peace

thanks!

>Your message has been sent!

i will tell you if something come up

Hafez made a total fucking mess of that war though. His handling of the first offensive was shambolic. Literally Hitler-tier retarded shit overruling his generals and field commanders when they had a great position they could have fucked the Israelis from and hard. Had they pushed on for another 24hrs and secured the mountains and narrow gap next to Jordan then most of the Golan would still be Syrian hands today.

He kinda got what he deserved from Sadat for making such a mess of his theatre really.

noice

also trips

lately i am getting too many trips, if we were *** we would be cumming

>Thierry Laskart, a resident and tour guide who has lived in the Golan kibbutz of El Rom for seven years, said the intermittent fighting is normal in the area for the last few years.

>He recalled after the Syrian rebellion broke out in 2011 that rebels began to use the demilitarized zone along the border to move between Sunni Arab villages that formed the heart of the rebellion

So IDF are officially providing safe-passage for Al Nusra and then bomb SAA if they try to engage terrorists moving along de-militarized zone?

>Western media is silent

>He kinda got what he deserved from Sadat for making such a mess of his theatre really.
I once read the declassified letters they were sending each other daily during the war, it was basically lie after lie after lie after lie by sadat
>Hafez made a total fucking mess of that war though. His handling of the first offensive was shambolic.
Source? His offensive was initally successful but as usual was beaten back once the Israelis destroyed the antiaircraft

How to achieve yet another great virtual "victory"
1. Claim that Assad regime is wants to use chemical weapons.
2. Threat to bomb the shit out of him
3. When asked about proofs make a mysterious face and say that you can't and won't show any proof.
4. Assad and his allies thay they didn't planned to use chemical weapons anyway.
5. Exclaim: "A-ha! because of our pressure that bloody dictator did not used chemical weapons!"
6. ???
7. Thanks for another day without american bombings.

also, at the top of all the sadat lies was making a ceasefire with the israelis in 1973 when he had promised assad that the ceasefire would only be made together with syria. Sadat was just like "hey bro, I know we promised to coordinate our negotiations, but fuck you btw, we are the major theatre and we decide when we surrender and dont surrender"

Thanks. Been looking for this for ages. Much displeasure A S S A D W A V E 1983 ain't on no more.

A recent documentary on Al Jazeera.

Apparently he ordered the initial advance to stop after their first gains out of an unproven fear of overstretching their lines. But in doing so he overruled both his generals and field commands there who urged him to let them push on and capture the most decisive defensive chokepoints before the Israelis could mobilize their counter-attack.

Had they carried on without stopping as ordered to, they'd have fucked the Israelis in the first 24hrs of the war and made it almost impossible to take back the gains that could have been had because of their near impregnable natural defences.

Wow! Apparently Mattis is more cautious and reasonable than (((Haley)))

Gotta secure that alternative base if Erdogan evicts them from Incrilik.

>(((Al Jazeera)))

I'd take anything they say about Assads with A MOUNTAIN of salt. They lie about them 24/7. I wouldnt trust their documentaries.

fucking rinse and repeat
media buys it, media sells it

If true, given the tempo of realization, Greater Israel would become a reality around the year 3260.

Security forces kill 2 suicide bombers wearing police uniforms. They tried to attack a market.

And +500 ISIS members captured trying to flee Mosul' old city disguised as civilians.
More news at 11.

I approve of this

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SOUTH AFRICA
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO ALGERIA
DEATH TO SUNNIS

Hello CIA

Pls no falseflags

/sg/ is moderate board of peace

Plans to invade Syria (US ground troops are already in Syria cutting off Syrian land and gains so Syria has already been invaded), Iran and Lebanon?

Probably.

For "Greater Israel" ?

Doubt.

I think a common understanding is that the Zionist lobby and Zionist entity controls the USA and the USA only invades and occupies and aggresses for the benefit of the Zionist entity.

No, I refuse this narrative because it is false and only serves to take responsibility away from the true Western colonialist super-predator: USA.

Remember, Imam Khomeini taught us that the USA is "The Great Satan".

The Zionist entity is the "Little Satan".

youtube.com/watch?v=KJPCtSN2zLc

youtube.com/watch?v=jOcZQ0NKp4k

gowans.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/the-bricmont-and-johnstone-faux-pas-wrongly-blaming-israel-for-us-policy-on-syria/

Remember, USA is the original "Zion" in the sense of being a colonial usurper of indigenous land. (What the USA called the "Manifest Destiny" against the "savage Red Indians and mongrel half-breed Mexican Indios").

USA is the inheritor of the old Western/European colonial empires (the British, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italians etc.).

Zionist entity in a sense, is the mini-USA and the attack dog of the USA's hegemonic ambition, which bisects the Islamic world between its West Asian and North African parts.

Also:
>USA/NATO
>Zionists
>Either of them (or both combined) defeating Hezbollah and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in head-to-head confrontations to fully occupy Lebanon and Iran
Also doubt.

If and/or when it happens though (and hopefully it does not, InShaAllah), I'd put money on the confrontation starting with the Zionists attacking and gunning for Iran's nuclear and military/industrial/missile facilities, followed by Iran sending missiles and proxies/allies (Hezbollah, Iraqi Popular Crowd, Ansarullah?) to all the US bases in the region, as Nasrallah states in one of 2 videos in this post.

Don't trust anything tainted with Qatari money. Remember when they jewed me into supporting the "freedom fighters" against Qadaffi.

*common MISunderstanding

@SyriaWar2 18m

Brothers from #Iraq captured ruins of Al-Nuri Mosque. Big victory over Daesh. Congrats!

>Western media is silent

the theory is that they're both anti Kurd and anti Assad, and they want to help unite some moderate rebels in the north so they get stronger while at the same time shitting on the kurd

I believe this escalation and de-escalation was all planned on the grounds to divert US media attention from the healthcare act. Remember they vote on it this friday.

I heard that Hafez was a plant to fuck up the war with Israel from inside

>both anti Kurd and anti Assad
That makes as much sense as US anti-ISIS but also anti- Assad

Do those people want the area just be a wasteland with noone whatsoever living there?

Mattis made the great mistake of underestimating the Roach hate for Kurds.

Turkey is now an SAA ally in Syria.

People have to realise that there is no reason for the US to win a war. A ongoing war means a lot more money and the people you are fighting (Syria/Russia) economy is suffering. What do they win with going full Hiroshima on Syria ? Nothing.

I don't know. I honestly don't know where erdomeme stands now in all of this and what he wants. he has said before that he is dedicated to removing Assad, and the unification of northern moderates was the motif that the pseudo-intellectuals of the media came to, which I then regurgitated. Maybe Erdo sees himself expanding his borders a bit after all is said and done?

>t. Omar Abu Bakr Uthman bin Aisha Al-Swedi

SAA would make an even bigger mistake by trusting the roaches.

imagine being a US diplomat luring sheikhs into betting on jihadis and letting that sheikh know that, for a meagre price, you'll let him know of a hungarian arms dealer who can hook him up. what a glamorous life it could be.

me m8 who's kind of an autist read a long book on the matter. lord knows what's what but it fits the image of him being shit at leading the war

WE NEED R E I S W A V E

Shit source, Aleppo25, but there's always something in every rumor:
>twitter.com/24Aleppo/status/880076845768519682

If they closed the road again and Ruskie indeed left, maybe we're in for something funny quite soon?

>Turkey will never leave NATO and become bumchums with Iran and Russia.

Turks can be trusted in their hate for Kurds

Mattis is actively arming them with ATGM's and Anti Aircraft systems.

This triggers roaches with a burning passion of a million M1 sequence Stars

This guy is definitely a Saudi Shill or a Sunni. Guaranteed.

Also that's funny, RuAF cleaning jihadis in Rastan based on military intelligence gathering about a leaders meating:
>twitter.com/HadiAlabdallah/status/880183011412672514
>twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/880180716637528064

Iraqis entered the ruins of Al-Nuri Mosque, video:
>twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/880360764317544448

>US will never kick Turkey from NATO
still make tfw Erdo rides his bike past my storefront. sometimes we have ice cream.

Are you talking about wafflebro? If so hownewru.jpg

he's the belgian k*rd

>everyone one with the same flag is one person

hownewru.jpg

Guys, how do you think the war will end? What will Syria be like after the war?

Long time no see friendo, a bunch of low effort faggots have been filling your role last couple of days under the impression we're TRS and Lefty/pol/

>sometimes we have ice cream
Crickets add nice flavor to ice cream.

3 governors replaced in Yemen by Hadi, districs: Socotra, Shabwa and Hadramawt

Suqur al-Sahara (the Desert Hawk) large convoy spotted moving into east Homs, at least two T72B3 in it, could be they're the ones that received T90s too.

You clearly don't know anything about /sg/, if you did you would know who he is.

Hopefully WW3

Finally more gainz in Khanasser:
>wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.800481&lon=37.587318&z=14&m=b&gz=0;375793361;357682434;160503;0;160503;0;0;521446;105570;645318
@watanisy

The war never ends. It just goes on until Israel / US / UK / Saudi Arabia have conquered Iraq - Syria - Lebanon - Iran

Next target is Russia.

American imperalism is based on having an Enemy to attack.

Everyone will get their slice of the cake.
Israel holds expands golan.
Turkey gets new areas to its south.
Lebanon Syria Iraq Iran keep a connection.
ISIS gets their 72 virgins.
Kurds have new toys.
Assad stays in power.

Great footage of Marawi by Vice following some special forces.
youtube.com/watch?v=r2p94EElf40

Contains a little libshit bias tho

Suprisingly good article from a funny source:
>syriahr.com/en/?p=69080

Enjoy the news!

nice!

>ISIS gets their 72 virgins

keked

yeah well whatever. On the Contrary, I believe Assad and the Iranians should DOUBLE DOWN on the alliance with Turkey. A Turkey-Assad-Iran-Russia-Hezb-Iraq-Houthi Axis (notice left out Qatar cuz of the American base) would be really powerful. People dont remember this because theyre not Lebanese, but Iran and Syria were enemies in the 80's, there was bloodbaths in lebanon between the 2 main shiite militias (Hezbollah backed by Iran and Amal backed by Syria) and eventually Iran and Syria became allies. I see no reason why they cant add Turkey to the alliance, Turkey is powerful and useful, and wont dare backstab because Iran/Russia have strong economic ties with turkey.
JFC ive been on /sg/ nightly for years. He doesnt have a trip or a special name how the fuck was I supposed to magically surmise hes the same belgian from all the other days. fucking give me a break its 5.55 am stop arguing with me ovenr such a trivial thing.

Hmmm

>What will Syria be like after the war?
Resurging as a tourist hub with shitton of investments by Russians, Chinese and other countries if Bashar Al-Assad approves of it.
Will probably become a fast growing economy once the infra is repaired