Find a country with more stuckup, hypergamous, superficial, airheaded, vapid, ignorant, feminist brainwashed whores

Find a country with more stuckup, hypergamous, superficial, airheaded, vapid, ignorant, feminist brainwashed whores

Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

evil snakes

Australia would be the perfect country, if you could just own some damn guns...

Lose weight and stop being creepy maybe they'll like you. Fatty

I think USA takes the cake , both literally and figuratively.

i'm literally attractive, in good shape and work a good full time job

>literally
as opposed to metaphorically?

But you can, Just we don't give guns to the nut cases.

Expect when we do but those are relatively small compared to every other day in the US.

Problem is the chad ratio in this country is quite high due to less mongrelization that has happened in America and Britain so sluts here have a smorgasbord of thundercock to chase. Although the chink numbers grow by the day and they chase every white faggets they can which really fucking annoys me because there are enough asian and hapa cunts in this world already.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
>Australia - 21.7
Absolutely worthless.
>muh keeping the ebuls from getting guns
You only ever here nogunz spout dumb shit like this.

Mate, I've three rifles.
Guns are ez pz to get in ausland

Pics
Im an ugly cunt with no money or personality but I still do alright

Yep, due to the wealth we generate we have a lot of leftists (and some faggot republicucks) that really irk me. The communists / antifa are prime example. Fuck those kids. Literally a major reason I decided to go to the Army first then uni

they're awful for relationships i think that's what he's geting at, if it's just fucking then all goods.

On the whole Australian girls are WAY worse

Where do you live?

In Sydney, you can't get a white girl if you aren't dealing drugs or are somehow connected to the property market.

Well both really. But even to fuck any girl above 6/10 you have to be an ultra turbochad. That or rich

I'm probably 8/10 in looks higher, average height and have a good job but it's not enough because I'm not a model millionaire sportsman

Grew up in Darwin, spent time in Adelaide, lelbourne Tweed Heads and now I'm Cairns.
Never been swimming in it but I'm far from the point of crying about it on Sup Forums

I don't even try, I'm lifting and 'improving' first

where are you meeting them?

Online dating, bars etc

Make friends with women. They think it's fun to get you a gf if they like you
>I don't even try
This might be your biggest issue m8

you should probably travel overseas before you post and make shit threads mate

swedistan.

Fair enough.

I have noticed that the girls outside of Sydney, Melbourne and Perth tend to be a lot nicer and down to earth.

There must just be something about being surrounded by greed and showered with attention that turns women into complete cunts as in the case of the 'rich' cities in Australia.

Melbourne being the worst.

>feminsit brainwashed whores
That would be our northern brother.

Melbourne girls seemed alright to me. Not every open to strangers tho

Melbourne here, can confirm

easy

our women are lovely flowers you disrespectful pig

methadone clinic in the Cross sunday mornings is milf central

The only experience I've had is through work and there is no difference from their Sydney counterparts, desu.

The only time I've got culture shock in Australia was Adelaide and Brisbane. Brisbane due to the bogan factor and Adelaide because it was so quiet.

Yes but that would be the en as well, we're talking exclusively about the double x's

come back when you balls have dropped

my balls dropped in your mum

I fear the increasingly Orwellian tendancies of the Aussie government. I'd hoped they'd have learned from their brother country when ol' Geroge passed the Patriot Act, but it seems they fall further from the light every day. Wouldn't mind having some land in the outback though, maybe a few thousand acres.

Backpackers and kiwi girls are the patricians choice desu

lol what? Have you never heard of Western Europe or America?

No, girls in Brisbane are dumb loudmouthed whores and none of them even have the decency to be attractive

>being this autistic

Darwin women are fucking vile. I work here

The entire anglosphere is like this.

It was ok during highschool. Once you get past 18, the male population spikes due to the faggots like you moving up for work and the pretty girls go down south for uni.

I would the you can shoot people that break into your house law.

You haven't got a clue what you're saying
You're riding in our wake, not making it

zyzz said the same thing and he looked like a roman god.

There's no possible way that they can be worse than Australian girls.

Who are the chads these girls are going for?

I actually get very upset by this. We could literally be the greatest country in the world if we weren't so fucking moronic and lazy

Tip: we as a culture actually promote and encourage it

Whores can do pretry much anything they want short of obscenely abhorrent crimes and get away scot free