Is South Park a Jewish psyop?

Meant to make children more antisocial and vulgar and created by (((Matt Stone))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9H6oUZcdN8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2h3X9dQifc
youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco
ew.com/tv/2017/05/03/south-park-hillary-clinton-victory-episode/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol what? Trey parker writes the episodes and it has made fun of jews a lot

it has its jewish influence, but it is pretty right wing and it is quite critical of leftist bullshit. i dont know what you are on about - its about as redpilled as a cartoon can get

you must not have watched south park like ever.
as of very recently they moved towards political satire but they are not taking sides of left and right but clearly and very clearly addressing both sides in a funny way.

and legit man South Park made me hate jews. I mean the amount of time Eric Cartment said to Kyle "you can't do this or you cant be this because you're a jew" is too much lol. It's true. Jews can't be ninjas. Jews cant be pirates. Jews can't be spys. etc etc ecksssgdeeeeeeee

and they still represent that the main characters are still 10 years old pretty well. it's just a cartoon man don't get so worked up.

Cartman* weird typo?

I enjoy the show but did you see this past season? Fuck it was completely anti Trump

All the kids watching these shows start to behave antisocial, they swear on any occasion and start bullying everyone, hate on their parents, teachers and peers.

It's defenitely a Jewish creation to rot our children.

it was both anti-trump and anti-hillary. you just see the anti-trump things more because you get mad at them more

They fucked in the entire season so bad thinking Hillary would win they ruined the season. They had to change 1/2 the episodes they already made.

>kids
south park is 18+ idiot

It rots children souls but on the other hand it's a no bullshit show that shits on everybody equally. Honestly it's just right for a snowflake generation that needs to be thought how the mean evil world really works.

You forgot the most important one: Jews can't be paladins.

It used to be a big ol redpill, but in recent years it has been cucked as fuck.
Kinda like Trey who traded his qt jap waifu for a coal burner with kids.

well ok 15+, but its not a kids show.

it was a little more anti-trump, but the anti-hillary stuff was good too. overall i agree with ur sentiment.

It's not even that, yes that made fun of Hillary too but nowhere near to the extent they did Trump

It's main audience are edgy kids and teenagers.

Nah retard, see . They even came out personally they were done with prescripted overarching stories because trump's election completely fucked their plot up.

Is that a coalburner? She looks mixed to me.

Indeed they did, the banked on her winning so bad and they panicked and came up with a pretty sub par finale

there are a lot of 12-14 who watch it though desu

i have brothers.

because, as every other normie they thought the chance of trump winning was

Jesus christ why would he do that? He is successful and everything and could have easily another cutie without children.

She must be very ambitioned in bed. But that wont last long trey. It wont last. Fool.

its marketed at children idiot
>he still thinks ratings are anything more than plausible deniability

pull your head out

thats the channal advertising. the guys are clearly making adult humor. they arent going to say oh no we should restrict this on their own, are they?

You're a braindead retard that most certainly missed early 2000s newgrounds

kys faggot

Comedy Central simultaneously run shows of Steven Colbert and Jon Stewart, they also discovered Bill Maher in the mid 90s.

South Park is a retarded child in the family

i dunno man, i think south park is pretty funny and the jew jokes were amusing.

i like the jew gold sketch, and basicaly how every stereotype is true.
remember the jewish cousin episode? it was hysterical.
he jewed them so hard.

Nobody remembers the episode where planet Earth is an intergalactic reality show produced by the Jewziak race

I havent watched a complete season since season 12 or 13 but it was definitely my favorite show as a kid

You mean the Joozians :D

haha holy fuck, i forgot this episode.

well fuck you too then
i think its a lot better than stephen universe and its gay bullshit, even if its quite vulgar and disgusting

Trump was just an easy target, and it translated really well into Mr. Garrison's role.

Fuck off

Parker and Stone are typical, pseudo-nihilist shock jocks. They've never stood for anything in particular, and have always "made fun of all sides." They definitely have some spot-on commentary and humor, which I can appreciate, but they're wrecking balls--not builders.

how bout this?

its... pretty redpilled, if you ask me.

Trey goes from prom king to raising his wifes nigger son. One sympathies

Yeah that was it, space kikes controlling humans

Southpark used to be cool.
Good old days.

I've watched every single episode that is out for south park including 200 and 201.
OP is a faggot and should fuck off

South park is fine if you're not a whiny liberal shit. I died during the last season with all the Trump jokes and I voted for Trump

No.
It's a show created by aging provocateur contrarians who hail from a morman background, who tend to hold rough, unpolished centrist libertarian ideals.
Not the worst people out there by far. The show can be very witty. It's not without some insights. On the other hand, there's nothing about the creators that is astonishingly amazing, or especially deep though, either.
7/10, could use less singing human feces.
Actually, 6/10 could use more singing human feces.

>accidentally made a main character donald trump in the previous season
>paid less attention to the woman who lost the election who they've been writing jokes about for 20 years

They even hid a nuke in her vagina.
I literally cannot complain about south park they take shots at all sides.
When they say, "We have no friends in hollywood" they mean it, nobody likes them

>The "They took our jobs!" show
>it is pretty right wing

I know there's no limit to the stupidity of people but make a effort for fuck sake.

that episode ended with one of the boys saying mexicans shouldn't be allowed into america because then they'll just get every problem mexico has though

They took our jobs episode does not end like that, it ends with them getting back in the gay pile

all murican tv stuffs are jewish psi-ops

they returned to the gay pile, because beeing green was even more gay.

No it doesn't, it ends with rednecks being picture as being so stupid they end up in a big gay pile fucking each others to try and end immigration than stan breaks into a song about having to work together for a better future, including a few lines about recycling and planting trees.

is cartman /ourguy/ ?
youtube.com/watch?v=t2h3X9dQifc
youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco

That's a fucking joke. Stan staying if we let every Mexican into America we will end up like them is the serious part

The last three or four seasons have been absolute garbage.

I stopped watching midway through the most recent season. Not even because it was obviously anti-right, it just simply sucked.

It seems that their humor and stories keep getting more and more symbolic with far-fetched metaphors to the point that they are really reaching to get their point across in each episode, only for it to end up being a really weak and obscure point.

The best episodes were always the simple down-to-Earth ones that just took place in the town and revolved around the boys doing some 'regular' activity.
I do still love the original seasons and I miss their crude style, although a big part of that is nostalgia and associating them with my childhood.

The whole episode, and they've ran that same joke and message in others, is all but saying to the audience, that being anti-immigration is mentally retarded. The anti-immigrant people, practically herpa-derp and drool on themselves.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone are open border centrist libertarians, friend. They're saying accept open border immigration policies or you're stupid.
. . . you uh, know they're actually making fun of you, right? That they're saying the ideas you hold are dumb?
Look, I think the movie Starship Troopers is entertaining. I also think parks and rec's Ron Swanson is a great character. But the key thing is for those instances, they overplayed their hand and the satire became far better than what mud they were actually trying to sling.
That episode of South Park, is not one of those situations.

>tfw they premade an episode about hillary winning the election
still feels good.

You are overthinking it, especially the joozians episode.

It's not a kid's show. Maybe if you didn't have heroin addicted parents that use a tv as a babysitter, you'd know this.

Yeha and then they bowed out and said "oh we won't make any more commentary on the election we are just going to pretend it never happened". Fucking retarded.

I don't think I am, though. I think I'm right.
Also I wasn't referring to the joozians episode. I do indeed believe that one's just their usual being edgy by poking fun at jews.
I stand by my position. They think people against open borders are stupid, and they portray them as stupid, in order to push the idea of loose immigration policies. Not because "ooo something sacred, let's trollz it because we're edgy" which they do. They're doing it because it's a line of thinking they honestly believe and they want the audience to also adopt.

they also do the same with Jimbo and Ned, their saying that if your pro gun, or pro hunting your a stupid redneck.

ew.com/tv/2017/05/03/south-park-hillary-clinton-victory-episode/

‘I’m at The Daily Show, everyone’s crying, I’ll call you back,’

They wrote themselves into irrelevance. SP doesn't matter.

>All the kids watching these shows start to behave antisocial, they swear on any occasion and start bullying everyone, hate on their parents, teachers and peers.

Sounds like a description of Sup Forums