Legalize crystal meth lmao

>The suspect behind the gruesome massacre of a family in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan was high on drugs and was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the crime, a Philippine National Police official said Thursday.

>Inside the house, he stabbed to death five people: Auring Dizon, 58; her daughter Estrella Dizon, 28; and Estrella's children Donnie, 11; Ella, 7 and Dexter Jr., 1. (P.I. pati yung 1yr old di pinatawad)

>Prior to the crime, the suspect took shabu and drank alcohol with friends, Aquino said.
"When you mix alcohol with shabu, it's very dangerous. That's the worst... ang kalalabasan," said Aquino.

>The police official said the suspect first saw Auring, who was sleeping downstairs, and stabbed her 32 times before raping her.

>When her daughter, Estrella — who rushed down from the second floor to check the commotion — saw what the suspect had done, she ran away but the man gave chase, stabbed her 45 times, then raped her.

>The suspect stabbed Estrella 45 times. He also ran after Estrella's mother Auring and stabbed her to death, and this was why the latter's body was found outside the house.

>Aquino also said Estrella was already dead when she was raped by the suspect.

>As for the children, the suspect went upstairs and stabbed them upon hearing a commotion they caused.

>Aquino said the eldest child had 15 stab wounds, the girl had 19 stab wounds, while the one-year-old had five stab wounds.

gmanetwork.com/news/news/regions/616263/suspect-in-san-juan-del-monte-massacre-high-on-shabu-during-crime-pnp-official/story/?just_in

Daily reminder (((they))) are trying to stop someone from fixing this mess

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant_psychosis
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-government/greens-propose-decriminalisation-of-ice-other-drugs/news-story/491d35eee21d08605e2d9d068311a95d
youtube.com/watch?v=aw7-nJPN4bo
abc.net.au/news/2015-02-25/wa-chief-justice-says-ice-problem-truly-frightening/6261310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>alcohol

wuts shabu? Is this supposed to be nigger slang for meth?

yah, so it's perfectly fine to legalize meth too as alcohol is definitely just as bad in your opinion my ancap friend

Shabu is the name of the crystal meth Japs used in WWII for kamikaze pilots

I see, thanks.

And yeah, meth+booze is an evil combination. So far our meth heads are pretty harmless compared to the horror stories you hear from overseas, but I've seen best friends randomly beating each other over a minor misunderstanding, for example. That shit drives you crazy.

Crystal meth can trigger parts in your brain that can cause aggressiveness or paranoia that can turn the user full schizo. I have specifically hated this drug for years as my uncle fell victim to it. One of the worst times of my life was when he started beating up my father right in front of me after he confronted him for completely isolating himself from the world.
It's a very bad combination with people with some mental problems too. Though my uncle had no known mental problems prior to his drug abuse.
It's one of those drugs that should never be legalized. I am actually a little fine with other drugs, but this one is just too potentially dangerous

If prohibition works then why didn't it stop this from happening in the first place?

Checkmate statists

Because Alcohol is too easy to make

I've never acted violently on meth or any other stim.

Maybe it's the person, not the drug.

>I've never acted violently on meth or any other stim.

Probably because you are isolated

Maybe, but from my personal experience (i.e. trying it myself and watching friends who used to be completely normal people, and with tons of experience with "regular" amphetamines turn into Mr Hyde) meth is really on another level than all the other stims we tried.

There's a big difference between meth and crystal meth tho

It's not just that.
I don't get violent thoughts on any stimulant.
In fact, I tend to be very "go with the tide" while spun.

Meth ain't shit Holmes. You should try some of the real devilry that chemists have invented.

Most "classic" drugs are pretty easy to make. Prohibition will never work. You can scare part of the population into never trying drugs in fear of punishment, but drugs will never go away for those who want them regardless.

crystal meth requires a bunch of ingredients that are not easily accessible. Take Flipland. Most of the crucial ingredients comes from triads from China.

Any overdose of psychostimulants can result in psychosis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant_psychosis
Combining that psychosis with alcohol clearly can lead to problems. However, I'd say mixing it with alcohol is more to blame than just the meth. Alcohol reduces the inhibitions of people and releases their inner id.

The ingredients are very easily accessible to organized crime, who don't give a single solitary fuck about your laws prohibiting the possession of listed precursors. And as long as shipping exists, precursors will get where they need to go.

You cannot fight chemistry. Especially basic organic chemistry.

Yeah I wasn't talking about meth specifically. I doubt we have that many kitchens here in Germany, from what I've heard most of the supply comes straight from Czech as a finished product.

But anybody can grow weed or shrooms at home, for example. Even brewing booze is more complicated and dangerous as that. Main part of my statement is that certain drugs will never go away, regardless of government oppression.

Flips has manged to reduce the crystal meth trade by 40% or so in a year already. Supplies can be fought days after days but it will never work out in the end if the demand is not dealt with too.

I believe that too. But luckily most of these easy to make drugs aren't really harmful

>but it will never work out in the end if the demand is not dealt with too.
Well Duts simply decided to kill them all, including regular users. No wonder the trade dropped when there's nobody left to do the trade. Maybe the best approach to thoroughly cleanse the country and scare everybody shitless but I kinda feel bad for the random junkies who had to die just because.

Crystal is just purer, there shouldn't be a big difference unless the non-crystal is from a shitty ghetto "recipe" synthesis

Oh man. isee people looking for blood with the 2 partners that's still at large.

I'm pretty sure the guy that get caught will be dead by next week because he will "fight back"

It's the same with the marawi incident. People are containing moderate muslims who'se out to massacre those other muslims who are involved in the siege.

if communists should be thrown from helicopters, then meth addicts should be thrown from fucking orbit.

It's long term usage that turns you into a monster.

.t recovered meth/heroin addict

This. Meth has ruined small town Australia.

DUDE
METH
FUCK

Most girls I know who mix that stuff just become super slutty. They will just start masturbating relentlessly and take any dick even if they don't want it.

Any high quality meth will not do much shit to your brain. However, this kind of meth is so expensive, and is completely outside the budget of most meth users in general so they usually opt for more cheaper variants which has the tendency to turn you crazy

>t. my uncle
Isn't like 50-60% of your robberies done by people on meth in Australia?

And people actually still protest gunning down criminals

Something like that.

See I only do binges. Habitual use of any substance except your basic food and water is generally going to cause organ damage.

There's a huge difference between eating or snorting coke and smoking crack, even though it's technically the same drug. I imagine this is pretty much the same for amphetamines as well. It's not only about the overall dosage, but for most drugs some kind of tolerance kick in almost instantly.... so if you consume your whole dosage in a couple seconds instead of minutes/hours, you'll always end up way more high, but for a shorter period.

Fucking meth is destroying this world.
Everyone who touches meth should be executed on the spot.

No wonder why we are been replaced by gooks, fuck even I would take a gook over white ice addicted aussies

Meth has ruined Australia, not just small towns but across every major cities too.

based duterte is based

>orbit

Has there been proposals that you guys legalize it to some degree? because UN and EU is pushing that agenda to us for quite a while now. If dutdut didn't get into power that shit will prolly be legalized here.

>Meth has ruined Australia

Oh quit being dramatic.

problem is, there's this thing called drug addicts, and they happen to be habitual users. And there's plenty of them

#notallmethheads
#whitepowder

I can tell you that decriminalizing hard drugs to a certain extent (by offering the users safe zones where they can get fucked up under professional supervision) has helped our communities a lot. Less junkies hanging around in public parks, less used needles found on playgrounds, less people dropping dead on the streets, less HIV infections, and so on.

Interesting, what are the usual financial status of the meth addicts you see there? seems like you guys have a lot of money for the program.

There are alot of people here are joking to send all the addicts to your country as a refuge since EU are meddling with some country's affair knowing that we don't have that much money to do what you guys did.

>but drugs will never go away
But it can be reduced.

Rape and murder will never go away. You cannot totally eliminate them. Even if they're prohibited, people who want to rape or commit murder will do it anyway. So legalize rape and murder.

So? Most humans are barely above animals in their day-to-day.
It makes perfect sense that, when stupid people use meth, or other stimulants, the drugs only enhance their stupidity. Make no mistake, these people would be a problem for themselves regardless of whether they use drugs or not. It's always something bud.

I use meth for class every day. I used adderall for a little bit but just taking the 20mg/day made my vision go to near blindness and had full body itching to the point I was scratching enough to bleed at times.

Zero problems doing 5-8mg of meth every single morning. Little bit harder to gain weight but that's about it.

are you sure that isn't because drugs are haram?

It has ruined WHITE AUSTRALIA
I see more young white guys on drugs than I see young white guys working.

I'm not 100% sure of the UN trying to get it legalised but I remember the Greens trying to push that shit and the Greens are basically globalists at this point.
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-government/greens-propose-decriminalisation-of-ice-other-drugs/news-story/491d35eee21d08605e2d9d068311a95d

Wouldn't surprise me that the UN is involved, they wanted us to close our detention centres and let the entire lot of human trash into the country

>comparing drug use to rape and murder
Man, this thread is just full of drama queens.

>THE use of ice should be decriminalised and party pills tested so revellers can get high without dying, the Greens have said, with a Queensland senator claiming the move would “keep our kids safe”.

Reminded of 6 people who died taking a party drug last year in one event here. those who survived the overdoses were so familiar with drugs at such a young age that it left doctors baffled on how young they were. Not to mention all of them came from a middleclass to rich families

shit like that caused the massive upswing in dutdut's mandate over drugs.

>Reminded of 6 people who died taking a party drug last year in one event here.
That event was advertised on TV (certain popular autists were centerstage there) as "the last", and came true.

due to meth and corrupt faggot pedo judges, 'gang initiation shootings' are now a thing in australia.
the official records were covered up, but 'gang related crime' in general has fucking skyrocketed and its not just ape-x.
tourists don't bother visiting here, its just as bad as some places in the U.S now.

>create black market
>wage a war, on drugs but still a war
>complain when your actions have consequences

You own it all, whelp. You and all your government goon pals. You cause the problem.

It's legit comparison. The argument is, since you cannot eliminate drugs, legalize it.

Since you cannot eliminate rape, legalize it.

You're all committing a logical fallacy. Just because something can't be eliminated, it's considered a failure? Ignoring the fact that they're reduced.

Seat belts and helmets aren't 100% effective, so we shouldn't wear them now? Ignoring the fact that they reduce death.

Airplanes still crash every year. So airplanes is a failure as a technology so stop using them now?

It's called the Fallacy of Perfection.

The Greens have such a shit outlook of the entire situation
>well, we can't control our people from using drugs and we can't stop the drugs from been imported here
>better legalise them because it's safer!
It's safer for the drug user, not for anyone else. Ice and crime is such a big thing here, and legalisation would be the final nail to the coffin on this country

The Vikings had no laws against murder. Their line of thought was, when one man kills another, it's the will of the Gods. And if the Gods don't like it they can punish him themselves. I think overall their whole society was pretty relaxed and bro-tier.

> flips flee country to avoid meth epidemic.
> go to aussie cuz it's marketed a paradise.
> turns out, it's the same but abos and bogans are addicted

hm, if the drug war here is successful, I think some countries will follow suit. Although reuters and other western outlet are trying to downplay the current enthusiasm the people have with the operation.

Rape involves harming another person, drug use would fall under personal freedom. Not a legit comparison, seat belt example would be a better one.

That guys friend's and family are probably getting punished too.

I can assure you people are hounding for his companions and their families are fucked. I don't think luzon has a concept of Rido(blood feud) like mindanao has but there are alot of vigilantes hounding for criminals comitting shit like that.

The argument is that you can't compare drug use with rape and murder. Drug use is a victimless crime, the other two are not. Sure, there are consequences and expected values, but since you cannot show a deterministic process or even good statistical values that drug use leads to crimes that have a real victim, not including the crimes that arise from the prohibition, you have to first show that drugs should be illegal. If there are no practical or logical reasons to ban something, then it should not be banned.

Prohibition didn't work with alcohol, which should be, according to your logic, be reclassified as a dangerous drug, won't work with "drugs" either. Sorry.

The argument that you can't eliminate drugs, therefore they should be legalized is stupid though. Drugs should have never been made illegal.

Are you saying that Filipino shabu users aren't violent or a threat to others? Is that your final answer?

>Drug use is a victimless crime
Are you sure about that?

oh no, it's a lolbertarian.

Absolutely. There is nothing that you can do to prove otherwise.

Try again, please. Now with logic. Or not. Doesn't matter, you can't.

>It's safer for the drug user, not for anyone else.
It's safer for all involved, or is the illegal status of cocaine really helping out all those people unrelated to the drug trade being beheaded? Perhaps it is helping their society as a whole as their law enforcement is rendered incompetent through bribery and subterfuge. Legalizing drugs not only makes it safer for the users but also for all those who are directly or indirectly effected by the entirety of the drug trade from creation to use. If you look at places that legalize drug use rates also plummet, not only that but as use becomes less stigmatized users are more likely to not only seek help but also to receive help as there are more resources allocated to such things as therapy etc that otherwise would have been frivolously used up by non violent criminal cases, law enforcement, prisoner maintenance.

Drugs are not inherently degenerate, they are merely a very visible symptom of people who require escapism or help. Really though this just comes down to do you believe a person has a right to put what they want in their body, that is it.

I am not wrong though. Logic is a bitch, ain't it?

No more of a threat than sober cops which are being bribed to kill people under the cover of drug pusher for less than the price of lunch from panda express.

>Decriminalizing hard drugs
>Germoney

Wot

Have I've been under a rock lately?

Ladies and gentlemen, take a look at these two retards. They're actually saying that poor Filipino - not Westerners - but poor Filipino drug users and dealers are not violent or a threat to others and commit no crime.

They think the Shabu drug addicts and dealers in the Philippines are the same as in the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=aw7-nJPN4bo

Remember, Philippines is a poor country. Mix that with Shabu and it's not pretty.

Newsflash, savages have little self restraint, thankfully a self genocide is in process.

So I just proved to you that Filipino drug users are dangerous. I win. You lose.

Also, it's not about self-restraint. The drugs Westerners take is different from Filipino Shabu. Didn't you watch the video, what they mix in it?

I'd love for you to be poor and take Shabu and see how long you'll last without committing robbery or murder or rape.

Also it's very rare to hear of an upper middle class or upper class Filipinos committing heinous crimes and be victim of the drug war. That's because they have the money to buy more expensive drugs like cocaine and ecstacy.

Since it's a different drugs, it doesn't fuck up their brains that much. And since they have the money, they don't have to commit crime and robbery.

Shabu is different. It's for the poor. That's why most of the victims of the drug war are the poor.

He's just lucky it's not in Manila or he would've already "fought back". These kind of filth deserves no sympathy.

Yeah that's what I was hoping to hear next week after his inquest proceeding Kinda like what happened with that serial rapist who killed a korean and raped store clerks in QC last year.

Don't listen to this guy, guys.
He has admitted taking meth and a whole lot of other drugs and even spewed bullshit as facts and later said "hurr I just speculate"

nothing can be eliminated indeed due to human nature
one thing that can be done is reducing it to an acceptable level

>No more of a threat than sober cops which are being bribed to kill people under the cover of drug pusher for less than the price of lunch from panda express.
ayo daily reminder nigger
there has been far more drug related deaths than any of the deaths under police operations in total
you are just a fucking retard, especially considering you admit using stimulants, and suicide is the only solution for you other than deathsquads

I think that's wrong

They had courts which sentenced someone to outlaws, and "blood revenge" was quite common too

> but since you cannot show a deterministic process or even good statistical values that drug use leads to crimes that have a real victim, not including the crimes that arise from the prohibition, you have to first show that drugs should be illegal. If there are no practical or logical reasons to ban something, then it should not be banned.

Dude, if you just weren't a braindamaged meth addict and looked up a list of rape and murder cases in Philippines, you'd see almost all of them had the perpetrator as being a drug addict or pusher.
Even Straya seems to have a big problem with crimes
abc.net.au/news/2015-02-25/wa-chief-justice-says-ice-problem-truly-frightening/6261310

This is what meth do to you folks. You become so fucking stupid

Cocaine is quite different from meth.
>If you look at places that legalize drug use rates also plummet, not only that but as use becomes less stigmatized users are more likely to not only seek help but also to receive help as there are more resources allocated to such things as therapy etc that otherwise would have been frivolously used up by non violent criminal cases, law enforcement, prisoner maintenance.
top kek, tell me about places that has legalized drugs that aren't Portugal. Even Portugal didin't legalize it. They just decriminalized it

>Drugs are not inherently degenerate, they are merely a very visible symptom of people who require escapism or help.
Drugs show the world people who are weak and useless. Drugs are never an excuse for "escaping" their life.

Yes you are

>tfw overdosing on redpills

>10% drug users
>UN says it has one of the highest use of methamphetamine in the world

2016-Duterte's term
>only 1.8m drug addicts in the Philippines, around 2%
>UN: the drug problem is overestimated and not a big issue

Holy shit what the fuck happened

>Smoke for decades
>My veins die, and living now hurts
>Keep smoking, add heroin
>Heroin isn't strong enough, switch to fentanyl
>Be drug addict
>Become president
>Shoot other, less powerful drug addicts in the street

If drugs are so bad, and make people kill each other, than why are the anti-druggies addicted to drugs and killing people? Why does the CIA make all it's money with drugs?

Why are anti-druggies a bunch of hypocrites?

HAHAHHA SO FUCKING FUNNY YOU FUCKING RETARD
How often are you gonna spam every single Duterte thread with the fentanyl allegations that are not even true and that I fucking BTFO you every time you bring it up? Kill yourself