Why are Asians so bad at driving?

Why are Asians so bad at driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/man-had-been-drinking-and-speeding-in-crash-that-killed-b-c-mountie-crown
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They lack any sort of spacial awareness. They can barely walk on sidewalks or function in shopping isles. You think it's gonna be any better if they get behind the wheel?

They can barely open their eyes what the fuck do you expect
Also as a result:

They only see in mathematics like in the matrix but it overwhelms them easily if they see a dog cos they have to think about dog meat.

It is thought that the male sex hormone testosterone plays a role in spatial ability. One finding that supports this theory is that women with above average levels of testosterone in their body perform better at mental rotation tasks than women with average levels of testosterone.

That looks like a place right down the street from my house.

Most likely in China but I haven't encountered any such situations where Asians were the bad drivers in Canada. It's always white people driving fast like maniacs. Also white people tend to drink and smoke weed so that's another factor to take note when driving. The risk factor is a toss up between white teenagers and white seniors.

i hear because most are first gen drivers amongst 3rd and 4th gen drivers. just no fuel in thier blood yet. makes sense. and also i notice asians wear glasses a lot more than usual so maybe poor eyesight.

They are the most feminine of all races and eat lots of soy.

You've obviously never been to Vancouver.

a fucking leaf

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/man-had-been-drinking-and-speeding-in-crash-that-killed-b-c-mountie-crown

Fuck off Chong. Shill all you want but it won't change anything. Chinks are by far the worst drivers I've ever encountered. I live here and I know. Go to Richmond and you'll wonder how any of them passed their road test. Actually, wait, they didn't. They just slip the instructor a couple grand and call it a day.

have the pleasure of driving through richmond for every morning, can confirm

Pong long wong dong gong. Chi wing pang pong zong.

sure white people that keep killing pedestrians should be ignored completely. Two dumb drunk white bitches killed a relative of mine.

>women
Not surprising.

I used to live in fucking Toronto, which is the most mulitculti city in Canada and every single crash I witnessed was caused by whites. Immigrants are better drivers than Canadians.

I hope you are including indians and pakis in this and not just orientals. The Indians next door but one in my old house we're appalling a simple turn around which is no more than backing up 90 degrees the pulling away at a further 90 degrees would turn into a 6-7 point turn. At first it was hilarious but it soon became tragic to watch as they never improved or could see the error of their ways. Living near what is now Little Jalalabad is awful. I run a 4x4 now cause I'm sick of the fuckers crashing into me and driving off because insurance is against islam or they are just naturally cheapskated criminals. Either way I want crusades now.

because they're robots

Not as bad as somalians. I'd sooner trust a child than one of those raghead nignogs.

Vancouver has a significantly higher percentage of Chinese immigrants compared to Toronto. You have to live here to understand how fucking bad Chinese drivers are. Every time I come across a complete buffoon of a driver, which I can tell you, is every fucking day, I can bet my left testicle the eyes peering through that rear view mirror are the trademark Chinese slits. Ask any resident of British Columbia about Chinese drivers and they will have more than a couple stories of their own. You can rant on about whitey all you want, but the Chinese are really on their own level of shitty driving.

had a laugh

spotted the chink

Also driving fast=/=driving bad

>leaf

Asshurt 2nd gen Chinese spotted.

I'm not even Chinese I just like exposing wh*te subhuman lies.