How will CNN ever recover?

Van Jones poured salt into the wound.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

Watch this and spread this to make liberals cry even more.

Bump

Bumpf

James O´keefe should get a medal for his journalistic work.

Check thos thread out too:

>he thinks a few seconds of selective editing from someone whose been convicted of crimes and video editing is going to collapse cnn

top keks sure thing phamalam

CNN IS DONE NOW RIGHT MEGAPEDES?

Yawn
That shit was all over Sup Forums yesterday and the day before
Some people move on, you know?

Bump

DONT LET THIS DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We won't. We're going to drag CNN's name through the mud.

CNN will never recover. Let's look at the damning evidence against them:

1) create story about FBI investigation into President.
2) investigate story
3) send reporters to Russia to find source
4) come back with single source, which is not enough for journalistic standards
5) pull story and fire those responsible
6) publicly retract story due to single source

Yeah, this is not how it's done anymore. CNN is way behind the times and will collapse due to this. REAL news sites don't retract stories and don't need any sources.

CNN is through

Get fucked you obvious fucking shill. You useless human being. You can't stop the rifht side of history: The Truth. You picked the wrong side to shill for.

Nobel Prize. Along with Julian.

1 post by this ID

No doubt they live in Canada too

Ok, probably gonna get a lot of replies calling me a shill or something on this one but;

I kinda feel like this one could be explainable. I hate fucking leddit dismissing anything the people of project veritas do because "muh editing" and the previous video was pretty obvious that people at CNN are actually trying to fuck with Trump (nothing that most people didn't know already, just confirmed by own employees of CNN) but this one is actually lacks context. I mean, sure it could be, and most likely is, that van jones doesn't really believe anything on the russia scapegoat but he says basically one line and when he goes on to elaborate someone abruptly cuts him off. The phrasing is very ambiguous, it could be something like:

>"What do you think is going to happen this week with the whole Russia thing?"
It could be interpreted like: Do you think Trump will suffer any consequence/ anything will happen out of it?

>"The Russia thing is just a big nothing burger."
could be: I don't think it will end in nothing important happening.

I'm probably giving van jones way too much credit here but with so little context I really can't get behind this. I know van is a fucking retard but I honestly feel like he could actually believe this just because of that; he is in fact a retard. I know it's a important point to nail down big figures with a face most of the public will know and not the guys behind the curtains so it's actually more damaging to cnn reputation but the lack of context and the ambiguity of the phrases expressed will probably be the excuse for many leftist to dismiss the whole series. But to be honest most would do the same thing anyways, so what the fuck I know.

Okay first of all: Learn to fucking greentext properly. That shit hurt my eyes.
However you have to keep in mind that James said, that he´ll post all week new stuff.They will definetly come out of this totally destroyed, or atleast massively weakened.

* (((They)))

The Russia fanfiction will lose a lot of air, but CNN itself won't be harmed. All it would take is one apologetic article where they don't even admit they are wrong to get their followers back