Brit/pol/ - A R E N I G E edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=a7QYJ7pVhUo
>Michael Bond, Paddington Bear creator and author dies aged 91
theguardian.com/books/2017/jun/28/paddington-bear-author-michael-bond-dies-aged-91

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/

>No final Grenfell death toll "this year"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Northern Ireland secretary warns over talks deadline
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40424927

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Bank of England chief says it is not time for an increase of interest rates
theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/28/bank-of-england-deputy-interest-rate-mpc-cunliffe-mark-carney

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#MOGGLODITE
youtube.com/watch?v=HF4hJ_2aNg8
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=B4CrE6IwlLg&t=9s
twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4650138/Septicaemia-survivor-humiliated-supermarket-treatment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ShTVpGuzk1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Based Triplords.

First for those are fucking clothes moths. Annihilate them.

What are you doing, as an individual, to challenge this unacceptable behaviour?

Jo Cox

Ave Joanna

By not having kids

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Cardiff in July to start a new life in England!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to Britain! Any of you bongs want to meet up at the local pub for a warm pint next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!

maggy got me me council house

I just got soaked lads

I'd take my children from school the second anything like that was suggested.

I'll vote for anyone who promises to genocide moths and give me pokemon cards

i'm from buenos aires and i say kill em all!

freakorama5 lad

you think she did bum stuff?

What if it gets flagged as racist on their permanent record?

Can someone explain to me what the point of the opposition bench is? Also what's the point of MP's? It's rare someone actually votes upon who their MP is instead of what party they want in government is it not? Some conservative MP's could of been doing a brilliant job and suddenly all their work becomes pointless as they are replaced by a labour MP? It all just seems a bit messy

>children get taken to mosques
>not churches and taught about their Christian history and heritage

Is this a Joke? Cardiff is in Wales m8 but still in Britain.

Who?

is this in australia?

Female teachers, not even once.

I don't care. I'm not subjecting my children to the influence of a religious doctrine I find reprehensible.

I'm on a diet thing that's worked amazingly in combination with gym 5 times a week.

While most cereal products are haram, oatcakes are halal.
Last night in the shopping they substituted ASDA oatcakes for the patrician nairns ones.

There's only 5 in a pack as opposed to nairns having seven.

This has sent me into the most illogical roid rage

Nope, the UK, lad.

>First for Based Triplords.
fpwp

When brave men were fighting in the Falklands for queen and country Nigel was in the city of London making money

>cereal products are haram
i thourght any non meat was automaticly halal

We're fucked, aren't we?

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

*blocks your attempts to not be fascist*

i got taken to church in primary school. i went to a COE though. Got to drink wine and carry burning candles. plus the priest didn't try and bum me. that were nice. also got to visit cathedrals and churches around the country. pretty comfy desu

permanent records mean jack shit

Nige is a dirty queer who loves jews and pakis.

Damn you're right, almost like he wasn't in the military or anything

Can you tell me where my country lies?

is that some italian facist group?
some them seem to be more c i v i c than ukip

The priest was probably eyeing you off and wanting to touch your bootyhole and uncut wiener though

When I was in school the RE department sent the class away with homework to build a model Mosque.
All our parent complained that we'd never been given homework before that involved constructing a model Church so why should we do this?
The homework got scrapped and the (woman) teacher was silently seething next lesson and had it in for us the rest of the year.

probally either somewhere in inner birmingham or tower hamlets

FIRST FOR #MOGGLODITE

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#MOGGLODITE
youtube.com/watch?v=HF4hJ_2aNg8

The opposition bench is supposed to hold the government to account. However, the system was not designed to harbour Marxist revolutionary parties such as Labour. They obviously have a different agenda than a normal party. The political party system as a whole should just be done away with.
Yes, voting for MP's based geographically is an odd system that makes little sense. You're supposed to be voting for your local representative, however, the party political system does away with this idea so now you're voting for who you want to lead the country of the two major parties, it means that MP's are far less accountable than they should be.

THIS
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT IT?!?!?!

Based parents.

There's plenty of stories from NI about parents losing their minds when the schools start doing some PC bollocks.

nah he got caught shagging the maths teacher

We're getting a digital charter to make sure everyone is (((safe))) online

Bye bye Britain. It's odd, I never thought I'd actually witness the death of a country close up, let alone my own, yet here it is and after the initial anger I'm actually pretty nonchalant about it now.

Just let it all burn, senpai.

>voting for or caring about the Tories

heh, kids.

I've finally accepted to myself that fascism is the only option to save us from this mess.

Because no amount of talking or action will stop it.

Guys how do we kill the Tories to allow a proper conservative government to rise up WITHOUT handing parliament to Marxis Labour for 10 years in the chaos?

UK is going down the gurgler.

The funny thing is that the UK government thinks that companies like Facebook or Google are going to let it do whatever it wants, kek.

They are US-based companies, they are based and hosted in the USA. They do not give a shit what some dinky little parliament in the UK say they have to do.

Is this the best channel on british tv

take it over a la trump

Still haven't stopped being salty over the public reaction to the grenfell kebabbing lads. How can people honestly not make the connection that the day before they were still going

>haha lol keep calm carry on
>more people die in car crashes
>#dontlookbackinanger
>getting wound up over these things is divisive and unhelpful

Yet now everyone's in the throes of tragedy all month over grenfell. They literally do not give a fuck about anything unless being seen to care will get them some brownie points do they? Reeeeeeeeeeee

>Amazon delivery
>says it's due today
>track thing isn't even halfway
It's not coming today is it?

from within

Only minorities matter in this country. White children being raped and blown up is secondary to the plight of the foreigner.

amazons new parcel delivery is by far the worst
half the time its delivered at 8pm by some drunk romanian

Because brown people.

no fuckin chance

Hi lads

the absolute STATE of Bradford

hi

cucked nation

He's decent but the Tory machine would never allow it. They wouldn't allow themselves to be subverted like the GOP & labour.

It's like how everyone thought Boris would have been a shoe-in if Brexit won, but he didn't even try. The party wouldn't allow it.

There's no hope is there

they'll show up at dinnertime probabvly.

not much I can do but wait I suppose. Probably be waiting all day just for it not to arrive ;_;

Lad. Sound.

He wasn't

There's still time. This should be required viewing honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg&t=9s

Benders can't have kids anyway

misbah is pretty qt desu.

How can a man be so comfortable with showing his bare body like that?

Nope

Best option is to have a right wing group gain support like UKIP, forcing the Conservatives over to the right in an attempt to regain voters.

>commenting on farage
>not Lord Ashcroft

EVERYONE ITT IS ON THE LIST .... FOR ....

>MOGG-O-PHOBIA!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=B4CrE6IwlLg&t=9s

>(TFW LITERRALLY GOT THE 1ST ISSUE OF 2000AD AT SATURDAY BREAKFAST FOR RECREATION-TIME AT PREP-SCHOOL)

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte

Won't bother shitting up the great (and of course political) Amazon delivery discussion you lot are having but there are two very important votes in the Commons tonight on NI abortion and Brexit.
Try and find time to watch them, the fallout could last several months for the Brexit one.

and that's why I'm getting a good job and sending my children to public school...

>IMPLYING WE DIDN'T THE GOD EMPEROR WHEN LITERRALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY EVERYONE WAS AGAINST HIM

Don't know much about that chap. Care to give me a quick rundown?

The NI one could expose some of the rebel backbenchers on the Tory side, too. Very interesting choices from Bercow.

>caring
I'm with that tripfag Eddie on this one desu.

Yeah, why raise kids when they might just end up becoming a degenerate bumder ;^)
And no soz

>not bleaching repressed muslim sluts

you haven't lived, mate

Ah, so it as messy as I thought, thanks for the response boss.

>I'm bent
>I've decided not to have kids
how many excuses does one person need for being an unattractive virgin?

Both matter to me, but the irony of the NI abortion question is striking:

>Court to determine if NI abortion law contravenes UK human rights legislation, the outcome of which could remove the rights of the unborn child.

>wear burka
>go into banks ok, buy anything you want unimpeded
>wear surgical mask covering your grotesque diseased face
>have to whip it off in front of everyone to prove your age

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4650138/Septicaemia-survivor-humiliated-supermarket-treatment.html

So you openly come to Brit/pol/ to not care about politics and to remind us of that fact.

Why are you here? Also why are you not only 'paraphrasing' that faggot but using his images? Go away Eddie.

Reminder that the Conservatives will probably hold a leadership election when the main details of Brexit are sorted. Join so we can get David Davis installed as our new overlord.

I know I sound like a massive shill, and the Conservative party isn't perfect, but I can't bear to see Brexit ruined by libtards. I love UKIP but we need to be pragmatic here and only the Conservatives can deliver.

It will almost certainly pass, but not be implemented. It's going to strain the DUP deal regardless as some Tories have already supported it.

Lads. A joke for you on this glum day. How do you stay warm in a cold room

Chatham happening

I LIKE YOUR STYLE BROTHER

DEATH TO COMEDY!!!!!!!

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE "HOW TO TALK TO LEFTIE CUNTS" SCENES...

youtube.com/watch?v=ShTVpGuzk1M