What's Sup Forumss opinion on this progressive liberal?

What's Sup Forumss opinion on this progressive liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/796220374123843584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ripped off Sam Hyde's format and made it PG-13 and kosher so he could make money.

started funny on the first 2 years but now is insufferable.

Yeah the early videos were ok but it was more the videos he was watching than his commentary. Now it's just pure unwatchable shit for underages.

sam hyde has admitted he really likes h3h3 though

oy vey!

I don't get what's wrong with his wife. It's as she's been drugged with a very powerful shit and it's on an eternal high. She's autistic AF.

source

>autistic skeleton

he said it in one of the hydewars videos
not gonna dig through hour long vids for you sorry
agreed

You realize Ethan had a following of millions before anybody knew who sam was?
I love them both but for fucks sake take his cock out of your mouth fanboi faggot.

Also his wife is my jewfu
Blue eyes and 14/10 without makes and extremely autistic

Would betray the white race with and kill Ethan for hear without a second thought

Ethan's mom is also hot as fuck, you can tell she's was 10/10 in her youth

Amazing womin in his family
Me jelly

Literally Mossad agents

He's pretty cringey now, especially now that he's hanging out with Post "The untermensch" Malone

His girlfriend is the only kike I would spare come the day of the rope

Sam has been around since 2010 Ethan only got big in late 2015

Ethan directly copied Sam's Mind = Blown video before he got popular. Search Life Begins Now.exe on h3h3 and compare it to Sam's video.

He's too busy trying to remain friends with all the other centrists so he avoids taking a stance in most debates and just profits of the whole 'funny guy' spiel.

His mom looks like an older version of his wife, they joke about how weird it is from time to time

KIKE

Being frankly honest being politically neutral (at least in the eye of the population) is the best way to conduct business.

jew
pro Israel
voted clinton
friend of casey niestat

used to be slightly funny but now he only pulls himself up on other "e-celebs" instead of creating own shit and begs for money (like the jew he is)
in the podcasts he would NEVER disagree with his guests, only kissing ass and fake laughs
even when he is not "playing the character", he moves around like a weak faggot, that can't even make a proper fist - i honestly don't know what his skinny ass gf likes about him, possibly the yt money
when he thinks that a joke caught up with his followers, he repeats the joke to death, because he's just to lazy or stupid to be more creative
i really fucking hate his obnoxious coughing joke and the face he sports 24/7 (pic related) just look at his ig and there are currently 463 posts, while 400+ of them are that face and people still think it's funny

i could go on and on

I'm not a big fan of this cuck either. I kinda liked him when he was just doing those reaction videos and kept his useless shit on his other channel, but now it seems like he's always trying to take some sort of high moral ground on every little issue youtube faces.

Every single video is him just bitching, bitching, and more bitching about YouTube, Drama, or their Lawsuit thing. He has no real interests or talent that makes him stand out. The fact he's also a liberal is retarded since he pretends to be conservative.

I'm guessing alot of it's to do with his lawsuit and YouTube not monetising videos with content they don't agree with so as of late he seems to be avoiding any real controversies

Went downhill after the Boldguy lawsuit.

>spreading disinformation on the internet

Oh vey, I wonder who could be behind this post.

yeah ethan's mom is hot as fuck for an old lady
it was hilarious when her husband found out for the first time on the podcast that she dated and fucked another dude while they were broken up
he was visibly bothered but of course Ethan's SJW ass told him "oh you lost her man don't make it a big deal"

What's the disinformation, you abo nigger?

Sold out, big time.
He´s kinda like the Simpsons: Rocky first few years, a few good years, followed by becoming absolutely terrible. Now he´s pretty much in the "Wow, look at what irrelevant celebrity we dragged into on of our content!"-phase. He even admitted they don´t have any ideas what do anymore. That, and the the fact that YT is their main source of money, makes for a shitty combination.

Consistently choosing business over morals is a sign of a corrupt self. That I cannot respect. The fact that he's fat, weak and his only means of staying relevant is his humor exemplifies my point.
I think his content is enjoyable, but it's fastfood for your brain. It's empty. He doesn't bring anything to the table, (((he))) leeches from it.

>when he thinks that a joke caught up with his followers, he repeats the joke to death
yeah i agree with this
>vape nation
>that face
>cough
it's an older guy appealing to a younger audience "how do you do fellow kids?"
for a guy who hates him though, you sure know alot about him (and his instagram lol)

No.
Ethan was around in 2010 just as Sam was
Difference is nobody hear ever of Sam before MDE

I'm a child of the internet and have no life and only heard about Sam from pol in 2015, whereas Ethan was popular way before him
Anyway the hating and pseudohostily is pure fanboi cretin Dominion, Sam is amazing and Ethan is more noemie friendly but good too, curiously both are jews

I think they're alright. But they're trying to be the YouTube commentators and its cringed as fuck. It all started when YouTube drama was a thing and he made that dumbass Leafy video.
Everyone's been trying to be the king of YouTube since then and its kind of tiring. Especially that Defranco faggot, have you seen his thumbnails? Nothing but YouTube play buttons everywhere.

I just want to see stupid funny shit. Oh well, at least Oneyplays is as good as ever.

How could I hate him if I didn't know him?

That's btw. one of the problems of todays society: most people don't even know what they're talking about

>the podcast with malone
>they finally get george to behave like a normal person and not the frank persona on camera, and he actually has shit to say
>malone spends the whole time interrupting george so he can do stoned "dude what if" nonsense

I dont know what they were thinking with that podcast. Also malone is 21 yet looks like a 40 year old drug addict.

h3h3 has upwards of 2.4 million views on a vid average, sam probably only has about 80,000 average.

holy shit you were right
youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44

youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

Like anything in Burger Goy vassal state of Israel, you can't and won't "blow up" unless you're kosher.

I used to watch that Ethan kike fag when he was semi-obscure, when he was in that shitty arid shitstate of Israel with his ugly and probably retarded gf/wife.

I clearly remember, 10000%, hearing him talking mad shit about Israel, saying how racist the country is etc etc.

Then he blew up, went fully Neistat kosher, and he's very slithering and very kike-like, trying to befriend anyone with huge following so he can piggyback off of them. I noticed that in one video when he called Pewds "good friend" (unironically) for 10 times in 30 seconds.

Kikes can't help themselves when it comes to hiding their slithering snake tongue. It's on you to recognize that.

He's not funny, he's normie tier, he has a wife but doesn't have kids despite making $ from JewTube, his mother is ugly and his father is someone I would literally decapitate, fuckin lanky skinny ass angry 4-eyed jew, LMFAO.

Ethan is yet another case in point why jews are abhorrent sociopathic race that can't fit in a normal society no matter how hard they try.

Can you imagine that manchild having sex with Hila? Or are they still in "strictly kissing" phase?

TL:DR disgusting sociopathic calculated jew.

In his videos he's constantly dissing Israel and how shit it is, he even goes into detail that Hila's family was against Hila from leaving Israel.

Also, he voted for Bernie, not Clinton, this too is said in one of his videos.

Casey Niestat is Youtube's personal Jew baby, of course everyone is going to be friendly with him.

I agree with you on his ass kissing, but when he's not ass kissing, he's usually calling others out. If his comedy isn't for you don't need to watch it. Adjust yourself.

because sam isn't a jew

true, good answer
you seem very keen, user

source. I've seen Sam Hyde mention H3H3 sarcastically in his vlogs as an example of something edgy. He might hate them. He didn't go for the jugular, though, so there might be affection there.

It pisses me off that he's letting her ovaries dry up in order to make these little video trinkets. KNOCK HER UP

>taking it seriously

t.american education

>source
read my older post i don't remember the vid
i do remember him saying word for word though:
"nah, but i really do enjoy H3H3's content"
it didn't really seem sarcastic

>or are they still in "strictly kissing" phase?
McKek

t. sperg fanboy
it was a vlog, not an MDE video

>In his videos he's constantly dissing Israel and how shit it is, he even goes into detail that Hila's family was against Hila from leaving Israel.

You're refering to the video when they visited Israel last time - yes, Ethan comes off as "anti-israel", but I guess you forgot where he met Hila, where he used to live with Hila, where he goes every year with Hila, that he lived in Jew York for a while with Hila and that he knows that if he would be openly PRO israel, he would risk to lose followers

>Also, he voted for Bernie, not Clinton, this too is said in one of his videos.
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/796220374123843584

in another video where he came to niestats defense, he also stated he voted clinton, don't wanna look for it, but it's there

>Casey Niestat is Youtube's personal Jew baby, of course everyone is going to be friendly with him.
I don't see how that point of yours shows any disinformation on my side

Conclusion:
you should kill yourself

if you check the description on the h3h3 video it says it is a tribute to sam hydes vid...

maybe he copied his format but so what? its pretty generic. at least hes giving him props.

if ethan is watching sams vids hes probably a little redpilled. no wonder he posts all the time that he hates visiting israel.

>at least hes giving him props.

Typical degenerate mindset. So let me get it straight, you dumb faggot.

> person A creates something original
> person B steals the concept
> person B "shouts him out"
> justice = served

Retard.

"dont give him a platform to defend himself" - the Jew

As much as i hate leafy, what h3h3 was doing is actually such a jew dog trash move.

Also this, not to mention the fact that he cashed in on the whole"youtube beef" and then condemned everyone else for it as if he played no part.

He can't keep getting away with it

this

especially when Ethan is the one who loves to call out people being unoriginal and that basically steal their content from other guys ("without a shoutout")
it's just hypocritical

>redpilled
Only when it's convenient. He'll follow whatever is popular at the time and go with that.

He goes bck and fourth on shit he says all the time.

>Starts ethan and hila for his secondary videos
>posts every day for about a month and a half, rushing that channel to 1m subs
>as soon as 1m passes, ditches the channel for his more popular one for several months
>People start calling him out on his obvious jew ways
>starts posting on ethan and hila again

everything he does is out of convenience for his followers and has no real interest or education on any sort of political subject.

>his ugly and probably retarded gf/wife

probably?

All these flagfags. What a load of cancer you are.

Jews arent creative people. They leech off others or steal shit. Its in their nature to do so

>really old ethan: stupid but funny shit
>old ethan: really good roast/reaction vids
>new ethan: too much unfunny wife, too little reaction vids, and lots of weird videos where he makes a public fool of himself
>current ethan: complete sellout piece of shit who just spams the most low-quality clickbait dogshit to get as much ad revenue as possible
fuck this guy. how did he fall so low?

>being scared of showing off republican / natsoc roots
Stay safe, user.

you served us well, when serving was safe.

Sup Forums would you be in favor of a National Healthcare System like they have in Euprope and Canada if it was for Americans and Americans only. They only way you can get a healthcare is if you have a Social Security Card.
>Immigrants that are here legally can use it only if they have there own healthcare
>Illegal Immigrants can not use it. They are given the bare minimum amount of care given a bill to their government once deported back to their country.
If illegals bills aren't paid then we put travel and economic restrictions on that country until those bills are paid. So what do you think would it be successful

Unfunny kike

When Kike Klein first introduced his mother - which I personally found disgusting, because who in their right mind would put family on video for the sake of "keepin it real with the fans" or some dumb shit like that...I knew something was wrong with that faggot.

But more than anything, it was downright DISGUSTING how similar they look, his retard wife and his vile mean mother.

But then again - jokes on me for being surprised with jews being degenerate and psychologically damaged.

> picture Kike Klein doing his fupa / asscrack move (very funny amirite)
> picture him doing that same shit in front of his retard wife
> picture her giggling at his manboobs
> picture him fantasizing kissing his kike mother when he kisses Hila

Wonderful.

How long until he makes a pozzed "trannies faggots and all of those lgbt mongrels are not that bad dont be a bigot" video?

You're flag is the most cancerous of alll, burger. It's the flag of Israel in disguise

it's a shame
i remember the first i watched was the "feeding the homeless" vid with that impotent vitally fag, it was hilarious
that was when he had 300k subs and actually put forth effort into videos

To be fair a lot of gay men are conservative and anti-muslim, The problem with LGBT, are trannies, bisexual retards, lesbians, and everything else.

who cares really. they're just not that interesting anymore.

they have enough money now to live comfortably by just creating shit content. who can blame them really? well done i guess.

other than that i think their lifestyle can be pretty degenerate at times. when you see the "behind the scenes" footage of people they hang around with, you can say they're all pretty boring in real life.

yeah but its ethan doing what he always does ... taking the piss out of other peoples videos

He's an uncreative jew, so he copied others and resorted to doing Roasts after people called him out on his bullshit early on.

He jewed his mother's illness out for shekels, typical jewish move

>How long until he makes a pozzed "trannies faggots and all of those lgbt mongrels are not that bad dont be a bigot" video?

I'd bet on that, but he doesn't want to lose followers and he knows that a video like this would be risky

>You're flag is the most cancerous of alll, burger. It's the flag of Israel in disguise

Please, don't do that to the burger goy, his brain (made of big mac patty) will melt.

And we wouldn't want that, that would be a loss to the kike-run cubicle debt machine called "Freedom Country USA".

>ethan was around in 2010
a few clicks on youtube disprove that, retard. h3h3's first uploads were ~2013, MDE had been around for 5 years by then and had a handful of viral videos under their belt. If you look at sam's vids around that time you'll see how obvious it is that ethan ripped his style, so i advise you to go to both of their channels and order their uploads by oldest to educate yourself on this shit because you clearly aren't a "child of the internet" if you only heard about sam from the school shooter memes you normie fuck. ethan is not good either, his vids were ok like 3 years ago but he realized the only way to make money on youtube is to market to know it all 12 year olds like you. this board has been through enough the past couple of years, go back to whatever subreddit you came from

>He jewed his mother's illness out for shekels, typical jewish move

Oh riiiiiiiiight, completely forgot about that! He made videos of his mother being in a hospital, damn the kikes are really damaged goods LMFAO.

And what was it, his mom had some cancer? I bet the cancer ran away, not even tumors want to reside in jewish organisms.

He added the "tribute" after he got called out for stealing it. Posts are still up about it on the MDE leddit

Plus he copied sam on a lot of shit like wearing weird beanies all the time and the general "reacting live to a video on your computer" thing sam did with the ad agency video. There's other little stuff but you can tell he saw sam's channel and decided to become Kosher Sam Hyde by dialing back the commentary to bluepill shit and making everything normie.

still better than the almighty cucks:
Europe

I mean...I know poltards want to shit on everything, even on "shitting on everything" but god damn....

I know ecelebs are "retards" but hey guess what, those "retards" spread their message to millions of people per minute, so despite them being retards and you the /pol meister being KING OF SMART, they're still kind of relevant and their impact is nothing to scold at.

That being said, it's kinda formidable to see Pewds plowing ahead doing what he does, dropping silent red pills, still throwing siegs masked under "dabs" and shit...

It's kinda impressive even if he's privately a Hillary fan who tattooed Obama logo on his forehead. He really spreads some serious redpills or at leasts "enter-the-rabbithole" pills.

For a while I thought Kike Klein would go in that direction, but the jokes on me for even remotely thinking something like that. A dirty jew can only jew, that's all he knows.

Like I said, can't wait for pro-faggot pro-trans pro-kids-learning-about-pride-gay-faggots video.

It's coming, 1000%

I'd be on your side, because I used to think the same

There was this band "Tokio Hotel" and everyone hated them, because they looked like faggots, sounded like faggots and made a shitload of money

I always thought: "Well, it's their job and they make serious cash, so whatever, they deserve it" - but that was music.

Today, most of those "e-celebs" are supposedly there to earn their fair share, produce content - but don't be fooled. Most of them are only there because they spread an agenda - and that's exactly why you should shit on those people

you clearly don't know shit about the art process.
how it actually works..

>find art you like
>copy it
>edit to make 'original'
>done

If you think artists don't copy other artists then you're an idiot. You think Sam didn't get his art and style from someone else?