How can I give back? Without contributing to society there's nothing but emptiness. I

How can I give back? Without contributing to society there's nothing but emptiness. I

>pay taxes
>give blood

that's it. suggestions please.

send me some bitcoins

Join the army. Thats what I'm doing. Got my YOU session on Monday. I'm sick of living in a bullshit society

Only holding ETH m8

Fuck them, you owe them nothing.

Donate sperm.

The biggest redpill is to spread your seed without any consequence.

Stop paying taxes. Stop giving blood.

Don't be a pussy

Same bought ~.5 when the priced dropped because of fake news

This reminds me of the Daniel Quinn books in the Ishmael series.

you have your own thread faggot

Go to church and help others.

pretty easy m8

Mentoring/big brother programs, scouting, etc...

You forgot...

>get pussy.

If you focus on that and make a habit of getting it on the regular, it will make everything else in your life worthwhile.

You think I'm joking, but I'm not.

The pursuit of pussy created civilization.

It makes you a better conversationalist, a better athlete (if you really work at making yourself more physically attractive), a faster thinker, a more skilled lover, and a more confident, self-assured man.

It also eliminates boredom, because once you start getting dates lined up and become popular, your schedule keeps you very busy.

Get pussy, boi.

Local communities, actual, meaningful human interactions instead of hollow, degrading consumerism. 300,000 years of tribal living vs. 10,000 years of soul-crushing civilization, you hypersocial ape.

study

Start business. Give decent paying jobs to young Ausfags so they can raise happy families and carry on good values and culture. Focus on profit but mostly on your employees well being. This is what's missing from corporate capitalism.

The biggest contribution you can make to society is to kill yourself.

Volunteer. I used to give 1 day a week of my time to a local charity. They had me sorting clothes and stuff in a warehouse. I met some of the most kindest people I ever met in my life: they were mostly very old ladies devoting their last years to help thankless shitskin refugees whose sons will lear lustfully at their granddaughters. That is the world we live in.

I would say that you should not give to any charity that helps refugees. Only help whites. We are a dying race and noone cares for us so we must care for us.

I smashed a tinder sloot last night. It's not something to give yourself meaning & a sense of value with. Tight bod doe

>It's not something to give yourself meaning & a sense of value with.

Have you always been this overanalytical?

Ta
also to add on to this, i can smash tinder sloots on the reg, deadlift 500+ pounds blah blah blah. this is just vanity. it doesn't have any utility that isn't self serving. i'm thinking about joining a gun club. at least that can protect my (future) family.

i think it's just being old. if i was in my early 20's i could enjoy it more. @ 29, not so much.

Start producing bricks illegaly and become the architect of the future.

>so young, yet so cynical about life and pussy

You sound super fun, bro.

Good luck.

>give blood
>register to donate bone marrow
>register to be an organ donor (heart lungs cornea liver) and the rest of your body to science and education
>enlist in the national guard or reserves
>sign up for community policing/ neighbourhood watch
>volunteer at soup kitchens/nonprofits/charities
>pick up litter along highways and beaches
Lots of bipartisan noncontroversial stuff you can do user.

You pay taxes how?

You work. You provide a need or want for society. You should look at your job and see how you are useful to society.

If you don't feel that, then go do something else.