What's the most debatable/important historical topic in your country? In Belgium it's WW1...

What's the most debatable/important historical topic in your country? In Belgium it's WW1, becasue our poor cunt was bullied by Germany and we like to white about it a lot WW1 topic usually overshadows WW2 here What about your countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9G6WCsfoow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Great Emu War, youtube.com/watch?v=w9G6WCsfoow , the women in the video pronounces emu wrong and its really goddamn annoying

WW2

Latvian partisans, I guess?

Most important is WW1. What most think is debatable is Aboriginals. What actually is debatable is ending the White Australia policy.

WW2 and the 1960 immigration of non white people

I hate you wallonyians I prefer flemish and Germanic Belgians.

what's wrong with them?

btw, really wonder about ur cunt

roman era, renaissance and modern era, 20th century Italy

Who's the seem deem?

WW2 and losing our territories after that

storing gold from nazi germanistan. people usually think that was ok but all the other non-swiss poorfags get their panties all twisted up about that topic.

who dat

Assassination of Kennedy, 9/11 but lower key. Nobody here questions the federal reserve, or a thing about wars. Everyone is conditioned from childhood to accept an established narrative.

The Russian revolution.

>What's the most debatable/important historical topic in your country?

The Revolutionary War and some shit about natives, I guess. We're a young nation.

>girls like this all over around
>have a good job
>tfw still can't get a gf

mirumiru

>was bullied by Germany

Good.
Non-countries should know their place

It's regional for us. Civil War, race relations and immigration, and of course abortion (though that one has calmed in the last 17 years or so).

I'd cast her as Horo in Spice and Wolf live-action

>brown eyes
not white. dropped.

Xenophobia.

Civil War, New Yorkers coming here, and trans-bathroom bill

49%*

preteen boy in a wig tier

Yes, and the legionnaries too, and also the following communist occupation and it's atrocities.

In Sweden it´s how the country has gone to shit becuse of mass immigration