Why are boomers obsessed with dumb things?

>pic related

She's been dead for 20 years!!

KYS pedofag, 4 year olds aren't supposed to be bukkaked to death.

now go back to your pizza resturant.

Good thing there's nothing more relevant in our lives than a 20 year old murder case.

Because it makes the news money. We all know the jew parents killed her.

Who's better, Maddie or Jonbenet?

The only person talking about her here is you

It's still a pretty interesting case without a satisfying conclusion. I get the interest in it.

>Why are boomers obsessed with dumb things?
are you sure you not confusing boomers with Sup Forums ?

Will Kuronekofags ever stop being butthurt?

I doubt Podesta browses Sup Forums, user. He's the only one who knows.

>She's been dead for 20 years!!

And unlike you will, she didn't die a virgin.

America is so weird with child pageants and shit

JonBenet never died you fool... it's common knowledge she faked her death and took her talents else where. Pic related.

Reminder that no girl won. Worst Girl got a kiss and then everything went back to being normal between siblings.

Kek, you sick fuck user. God forgive me for laughing at that.

Kek, it's been 7 years.

Well I was going to fuck your mom but I got tired of standing in line

damn this is p close

that little girl is a symbol of the destruction of the west.

christcucks wring their hands in their air virtue signaling about "the poor children", but then don't do anything to save them. they even do stuff that encourages their death.

for instance, all the talk about gay marriage. gay men can't reproduce and even if they're pedo then it's boys they touch not little white girls. meanwhile, even if all the gays were actually pedo it wouldn't be as bad as what spics and niggers are doing. spics and niggers are raping, murdering, robing, and turning little girls like her into sex slaves but the christcucks never want to stem the tide or even remove them.

if you care about kids then illegals from somewhere in south america coming to america and raping, murdering, eating, sodomizing, and so on all the little white girls would be on your radar, but it's not really. it's an easy target to talk about gays or gay marriage cause gays barely exist but spics are 20% of the population and will be 40%+ in the future.

boomers don't give a fuck about anything. they're the original sjw subhumans. they just to virtue signal things. niggers and spics crimes against white girls would get them removed from the country if they cared. just look at europe where they throw all the white girls under the rape bus

Who is SBTC?

You think yer hot shit dontcha?

>She's been dead for 20 years!!

isn't that the girl whose parents were military intelligence, she died under mysterious circumstances and it's been a national thing forever

probably some type of occult ritual, look up the astrology for the day she died

Why are millenials so obsessed with boomers? Get married, buy a home, contribute to society, have white kids. Stop bitching about mommy and daddy, you manchild bitch

Are they really Asian though? Where are the slant eyes?

>you now realize Worst Girl isn't a model anymore and she probably banged 100 dudes and is cracked out and losing hair
Shame. While she was psychotic, she was also very hot. I'll give her that.

she was sacrificed by her parents to demons for power. dont you know anything about the real world?

You seem to be in the wrong place. Might I suggest r/politics, if you are "Offended"?

Southern Baptist Theological Center

No, she's still alive.

Brits call indians and pakis asians and they call east asians orientals.

thats because india is in asia

Because all of spawns are dumb worthless faggots. That's why.

Bump

Then who are the moose limbs?

A cute.
A cutest.