Black UCLA Students FREAK OUT over "White Privilege;" "Cultural Appropriation"

Ep. 4 | Season 5: youtube.com/watch?v=xCTiz4xiJVE

>At universities around the United States, black college student groups are holding major protests against their school administrations, demanding multi-million dollar endowments, separate and free housing for black students, and even lobbying for days without white students. On this episode of TheFallenState TV, Jesse Lee Peterson sits down with Alicia Frison, chairwoman of the UCLA Afrikan Student Union. Under Alicia's leadership, the UCLA Afrikan Student Union recently released a list of seven demands, including housing, more black faculty members, and a $40 million endowment to address "African-American underrepresentation on campus." Alicia reveals to Jesse that she became especially interested in African American Studies after she enrolled at UCLA and was exposed to social justice spaces and terms like "white privilege."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Under-representation is based on lack of merit, not uneatable evil system of invisible oppression, whenever asked what exactly is privilege, is it codified in the law or social norms, the chimps always point the end result without the comprehension they already have equality of opportunity, they squander so they instead demand equality of outcome.

welp, time to donate a bunch of money to ucla so they'll take my family's name off all those buildings

If they want black space so hard why don't they go back to Africa?
#BLAXIT
Creating a safe space for blacks only is good
Creating a safe space for whites is white supremazy fasctism, racism nazism

Do it.
Have a black-pnly campus. Put blacks in black-only classes and black-only housing. Give them only black teachers. Give them black history classes.
White teachers aren't allowed to teach black students (That'd be taking away a job from a black teacher!). They must teach the white students instead (No black teachers because white students could oppress them). The white students will live in the white-only housings where they can't oppress blacks.
I see no issue with this.

I love Jesse Peterson even though he's a crazy bastard.

I love his face. He has a very disarming persona.

He just cuts right to the chase.

Is your name University?

(cheked)

Yeah, they can also have a blacks only section of the bus and cant sit in the white section

How fucking stupid can these people be. Their ancestors fought agaonst segregation and yet here they are reintroducing it

>mfw I speak english better than most african american University students

So blacks are now fighting for segregation? Alright. Don't want to be racist, give them what they want.

They want the way that African Americans speak to be recognised as a language. I'm serious.
Imagine if the fucked up way the lowest members of Italian society spoke was recognised as a language.
Irish hobbos and drug addicts and inner city criminals do have their own mangled version of English.

It's not a language though since they are white. Oh America xD

They are just demanding free shit.
>More black professors
Oh and who will fill that position? Why the PhD negress that is leading the demands for change of course! PhD in gibesmedat and African history.

Oil giv yoo de mutter an fatter ov al batings, by.

They're always asking for more gibsmedats. But this is a good gibsmedat. It'll raise the educational standards of white schools by a lot.

They are 10% of the population but want to be 50% represented in everything

Haha

>Rambles for 5 minutes about triggering.
>That's amazing

>University of China at Los Angeles
>blacks
So, just the sports teams, right?

no it's dorm

4% representation - dumb niggers are dumb. Give them their own nigger college where they can learn how to make crack, beat their hos without leaving a mark, taking advantage of welfare systems (no shortage of representation there, amirite?), Etc.

Stop complaining because your race doesn't give a fuck about an education. Fucking niggers.

>I deserve this
>We deserve that
No one owes you fucking anything.

Something tells me they are just copying whatever they see in South Africa. A country where the black majority actually is under represented in higher education.

Don't fall into the meme that they want segregation. They want special privileges. They don't want to be separate but equal, they want to be more than equal. They want all the money and benefits going to them, and they want whites to apologize and become second class citizens.

>"reinstitutionalizing" a policy

Get on her level

Why don't they just go to historically black colleges and universities, where the population is 90% black? They can have their own sense of inclusion and representation there.

jesse peterson is a honorary aryan. the ass mad this guy creates is so delicious.

I have a better idea. Let's just separate everything.

Separate but equal.

Sounds great!

they do not want segregation.

they want the option of black-only spaces while retaining the right to go everywhere else too. they do this while cringing in horror at any mere mention of a 'white only' place.

they want a one-way street. closed private places for them, and open public places for everybody and no private places for anyone else.

it is literally worse than segregation which could theoretically be fair, these people are looking for special privileges.

the irony of BLM's claims of 'institutionalized/systematic racism' against blacks always makes me chuckle.

i was born in the 80s. during my whole life i have never come across any program or deal or institution that had 'white male privileges' written into its rules. i have never seen it.

but i have seen scholarships, school clubs, job openings, hiring quotas, and discounts for blacks, women, gays/trans, and misc minorities literally written everywhere in our society.

if 'institutionalized racism' is the result of rules and laws favoring one race over others, it definitely exist, and black people are too stupid to see they are the ones benefiting.

Ch-checked

Sadly this is true. It's been going on for a long time obviously, but it really started in 2012 when they wanted Zimmerman to be strung up for defending himself from being violently assaulted by a nigger.

>separate and free housing for black students
I thought segregation was bad. Oh they just want everything free. My bad.

Your rulers want to be rid of blacks and they think the only way is to breed whites and blacks together.

>I feel like Blacks are in fact the most American and that whites would be nothing without us
How do people get away with this

norman dorman?

We should go back to that separate black from every other race and have them fend for themselves.

Not quite related to your point but reminded me of this.
This is the mind of the American "liberal".

Yeah but eventually it will crumble on them. Just like all nigger things the white people will become red pilled.

>underrepresentation

Supposedly 12% of America is black. Pretty sure most campuses are more than 12% black in terms of both students and faculty. And as for curriculum, pretty much every class involves more than 12% of time spent weeping, wailing, and gnashing the teeth over the plight of dem po' ole nigras.

>How do people get away with this?

University faculty are boomers who started scrambling their brains on LSD in the sixties, proceded to 'ludes and barbituates in the 70s, followed by cocaine in the 80s and MDMA in the 90s. Since then they have been coasting on weed and antidepressants with a heavy xanax coctail to take the edge off, man.

This is the result.

>University faculty are boomers who started scrambling their brains on LSD in the sixties, proceded to 'ludes and barbituates in the 70s, followed by cocaine in the 80s and MDMA in the 90s. Since then they have been coasting on weed and antidepressants with a heavy xanax coctail to take the edge off, man.
>This is the result.

blaming the drugs for cultural marxism is like blaming guns for shooting deaths.

blame the marxists for being marxism.

people are the problem, not inanimate objects.

It's just due to the Rise of white guilt. White people should never have to apologize for anything especially shit that happened 60 years ago. These kids act like they are still victims even though they never suffered or know what suffering is compared to their grandparents or their parents. They have the same rights everyone else does.

I just think Civil liberties for black people is outdated and is no longer needed anymore. It's just black people thinking they are entitled to having their cake and eating it to.

>African
Gotta go back fast to Africa mate, where no white people are there won't be any white privilege.

Maybe whites could buy off some large area in Africa for us to properly reclaim our roots without whites culturally appropriating our knowledge and science. A safe African country for African Americans wihtout whitey messing it up for us.

i was waiting for him to reveal he was white with a blackface. something weird about his face

That's called junior high

Look up Liberia dumb nigger

Whats your favorite color? Mines white!!!!

>Maybe whites could buy off some large area in Africa
What is liberia
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&spfreload=10
>whites culturally appropriating our knowledge and science.
What

>Maybe whites could buy off some large area in Africa
Buy it yourself nigger. Amazing that you don't realize how much you are trying to take advantage of white people by demanding shit from them.
You can also actually GO to an african nation and live there. You have that option. black suprema.. majority go enjoy yourself.

Why is it every niggers plan inevitably involves white people giving them shit or somehow sorting stuff out for them?

They have these. They're called HBCUs and they're shit-tier. The best one they have is Howard University, which hasn't been ranked by ARWU since falling out of the top 500 in 2007.

He lied his name is Library, of the New England Libraries

It's because they grow up in mostly black enclaves/ghettos. They don't understand demographics. They literally believe they are living in a South African styled apartheid.
t.Urbanteacher

this, and what's funnier is that blacks are the most racist and oppressive race on the planet, which is magnified in a university setting. Niggers like the one in OP's video usually create a hegemony in the following order

>1.) Use "extracurricular activities" and "life experiences" despite shit grades in a poverty-stricken hellhole and skipping grade school classes to abuse Affirmative Action and con your way into a university that isn't a total pile of shit
>2.) Accuse all blacks with a strong work-ethic and strong moral upbringing (few as they might be) of being "Uncle Tom house niggers who have been unwittingly oppressed by whitey"
>3.) Continue to shame the top 1% of African-American into joining or at least visually sympathizing with Jaresha & Tyrone's Enlightened Kang and Queen Hood Nigga Union
>4.) For all other blacks (Afro-Caribbean, African immigrant, etc.), convince them that whitey is the devil and will eventually come to literally kill all tanned skin (sub)humans in downtown Big Blue Dem City University
>5.) If step #4 fails, ridicule and openly mock the African-blacks for "not being as oppressed as us American blacks", "not being that smart", "being ugly", "acking white", or devaluing their desire to actually learn or work hard
>6.) Should dissent in the Great Ape Horde ever appear, immediately begin to attack your fellow porchmonkies for being "too light skinned", "having white friends", or generally being anything other than a mixtape-slinging crack dealer
>7.) In dire times, alienate every single brainwashed leftist group (i.e., Marxist white girls + nu-males) by saying things like "ALL WHITES ARE RACIST EVEN WHEN THEY ATONE FOR THEIR WHITENESS", "Black Feminism is supreme feminism, white girls are so fake", etc.
>8.) Unwittingly stumble on (((sympathetic professors))) and work to shut down the university from the inside, a là University of Missouri/Evergreen State College/etc.

>9.) Rally the local Urban Youths on social media to enter the campus grounds and help shut down whitey despite not actually being students
>10.) Act like you have the moral high ground and demand free shit like in OP's video
they're bacteria and every single time one of these groups pops up without being punished only sets a precedent for more gibsmedats and violent racial gangs in a supposed place of education

and if it isn't blacks ruining your campus, it's probably a disproportionate amount of chinks or poo-in-loos, so purge fucking when?

They do this shit every year and nothing happens, it's literally a non-issue

African immigrants who I met in Uni were some of the friendliest and most polite people I've met, and they were always majoring in something useful like a hard science or working on getting their Maritime Shipping license. They hated most black Americans and want nothing to do with them.

What's amusing is you can see the nigger bitch know that she's being deceptive and manipulative, notice how she smiles/smirks everytime when she knew she is getting BTFO during the interview? She knows very well that she's trying to guilt trip white people on false pretenses to get preferential treatment for herself and that it's not a legitimate or fair thing thing to do.

Taking zero responsibility for blacks "we need to hire more blacks there's not enough blacks in that position" maybe that's the blacks own fault because they don't become competent.. As he said it dropped after affirmative action was removed.. under affirmative action niggers don't have to do shit with regards to being competent they just get hired preferentially over a white person solely based on them being a nigger.. And then they complain about inequality, that's fucking inequality right there, if you suck at the job you shouldn't have it. Zero self accountability as usual, all this sjw and white priveledge is just a more subtle way of asking for gibs and special treatment at the expense of others. Things based on merit is apparently not something they give a shit about.

>African immigrants who I met in Uni were some of the friendliest and most polite people I've met, and they were always majoring in something useful like a hard science or working on getting their Maritime Shipping license. They hated most black Americans and want nothing to do with them.

African immigrants also know the massive effort european volunteers and others do in africa. Amerinogs just make their life about hating every white person they see, whilst they themselves not know a damn thing about africa or never having set foot in it.

This.

>10%
Pffft, you still believe that you fucking americuck, you're less than 20% pure white.

>this happens
>all-black universities are conveniently really shitty and get low scores
>more GIBSMEDATS ensue
>blacks are now given racial "bonus" in testing as well
>Latyraniqua Freeman is now a brain surgeon despite her IQ of 72

Yeah the general consensus I found from these Africans is that American blacks have no idea how good they have it. This is coming from people who grew up without electricity, running water, abd reliable access to doctors and medicine.

>Yeah the general consensus I found from these Africans is that American blacks have no idea how good they have it. This is coming from people who grew up without electricity, running water, abd reliable access to doctors and medicine.

Even my small nation has dug something like 30.000 wells and all kinds of pro bono infrastructure in africa and massive volunteer effort.. I don't see any of these amerinogs doing shit for africa. When was the last time you heard one of these demanding sjw niggers doing volunteer work in africa? They don't give a shit but finding some way to line their own pockets whilst sitting on their ass.
Also because of this africans due to the massive incompetence in africa know that the little they do have comes from europeans literally throwing shit at them and building shit for them in many cases completely for free as part of the multidecades effort to improve african infrastructure.
So when they come from that situation to the US and see sjw amerinogs asking for segregated areas cause they can't stand white people, ofcourse they shake their damn heads.
These amerinogs are completely out of touch with reality. They are literally like spoiled rotten children larping about being oppressed when they have same opportunities as others but totally squander them and then pretend as if it's somebody elses fault.

This webm demonstrates Amerinigger culture perfectly

>sprint forward full of hubris
>trip and fall
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
>brutalize the nearest white
>get apprehended by authorities

...they already have this....

>We spell African with k because there is no cuw sound in any African language
>Africa with a c was brought in by colonist
The Boers would like that a word with you.....

"so you were raised by both your parents right? That's white privilege! you grew up with the same privilege white girls have"

Is Jesse Peterson based?!