LOW IQ

LOW IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

loli.dance/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp76cHN2FDU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964063/Gay-mom-says-gay-want-daughter-gay-too.html
m.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Le epic blue checkmark man has arrived with an EPIC 5-tweet retort

HE HASN'T SHITPOSTED THIS HARDLY SINCE HE BECAME POTUS.

HE HASN'T BEEN THIS INSULTING SINCE BEFORE HE EVEN STARTED HIS CAMPAIGN.

IT'S HAPPENING.

((((Domanico))))

Looks like bring presidential is out the window.

trump is truly /ourguy/, he even uses the same insults

That's a good thing. Most of our Presidents since WW2 have been globalist planted.

FUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEESSSSSSS

OOOOOOOOOHHHH

I agree. This tweet is savage though.

I fucking love this. Trump's policies could kill my family and you know what I don't give a fuck it's so fucking entertaining this whole spectacle I would suck Trump's massive bigly dick.

TRUMP'S BACK BABY

stop being a welfare faggot and buy your own fucking health insurance.

THE MADMAN HAS GONE NUCLEAR

>bleeding badly from a face-lift

...is this his way of trying to roast someone? I highly doubt this happened

MADMAN

You tell me

It's the ultimate "Trump" card. Doesn't Trump have an IQ of ~150? He can call the majority of the people in the world low I.Q. in relation to him and be absolutely correct.

Being black pilled, I never gave a shit about any of Trumps policies. But this, this right here, is why I voted for and watch this guy. The fucking bantz, man. Unreal.

He probably had something else in mind, but the 140 character limit made him use that.
It makes it that much more amazing

secured my vote in 2020

>That gigantic hooknose schnozz

OY VEEEY

It's a kill shot, women are most vulnerable about their looks and this will curl her into a fetal position. Mika will never forget the president calling attention to her face.

God damn, this is pre-potus level of Trump shitposting I haven't seen in awhile

Trump is worth 3.5 bln $ and that is all I need to know about his IQ.

>joe is joe

lookin stiff

CNN is already dealt with. Trump is firing his cannons at MSNBC now.

The media is going to be blown to bits.

remember when he challenged sadiq khan to an iq test?

is morning joe live right now
have they reacted to his shitpost

If that's really all you need to know about his IQ, I feel pretty sorry for you. Billionaires can be idiots, too; don't know how you think just because he's going a bunch of money he's this Einstein, but whatever.

This.

He basically called her an ugly idiot. It's fucking hilarious.

Trump tweeted just as they ended

>they can't hit back until tomorrow
SEETHING

Version with music: loli.dance/

it's nice that the former leader of the GNAA now runs the world.
>TIMECOP!? IS THAT YOU!?

She's cute af tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp76cHN2FDU

God damn she looks like her fucking kike dad.

>Trump calls someone a double nigger on twitter
That will be the day

If you don't know by now that Trump has a high IQ then yours is probably sub 70. Why would the people whom he continuously out-maneuvers and BTFOs want to assume he is stupid? What does that make them?

HAHAHSHSHHSHSHS NO WAY HE HAS A IQ HIGHER THAN NIGGEE TIER

Well, he's going to continue attacking mainstream media until he has fully discredited and submitted them like Putin did in Russia.
The "Russian connection" is not a thing about some kind of shady cooperation, it's just that Trump agrees with many of Putins policies and his style.
It's not surprising though. Trump likes winners and strongly dislikes losers.

kekalekahighkekahineyho

>inb4 the whole russia thing is trump influenced russia's election instead of the other way around

How did he lose that much money in 2 years? Being POTUS was a bad decision.

He loves America.. He wants to save REAL AMERICANS from the path it was headed.

The man has sacrificed A LOT to become POTUS.

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, has run countless businesses into the ground and is deeply in debt. His net worth is pretty difficult to accurate to calculate since he, ya know, won't disclose his finances.

It's amazing how long you can fail when you've got a million dollar cushion to land on.

If you are heavily invested in real estate then your net worth can and will take huge swings depending on the current market.
It's not like you could sell a skyscraper as easily as a bunch of stocks.
And it often even wouldn't even be in his interest because you've got to be more long term planning in this kind business.

>comparing a few business ventures he legally used bankruptcy laws to the hundred of successful ones.

Are you a nigger?

>Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, has run countless businesses into the ground and is deeply in debt. His net worth is pretty difficult to accurate to calculate since he, ya know, won't disclose his finances.

Holy shit, it's the election all over again! Thank you Mr. President for giving us this gift.

Twitter needs to be fixed so that people can't just insta-spam 5 replies to Trump's tweets.

Trump will just block their faggot asses.

Again, who the fuck is Anthony Domanico and why did he feel the need to get his account "verified"?

>blue checkmark
>literal nobody
>attention-seeking salty comeback
Every fucking time

What's it like being this jealous of another man's success?

Do you cry into a pillow at night?

Can you afford a pillow?

Why did he say this? What happened? I just woke up

CNN is dead so now it's MSNBC's turn to get BTFO.

Oh shit that the ratings? Nice dude. Fuck msm

I can recall during the primary when Trump would call in to the show. He and Mika would flirt and Joe was all glowy praise.

This was because they wanted him to win the primary because they thought he would be destroyed in the general. So favorable coverage.

They flipped to hating as soon as he secured the nom.

Agenda.

Hannity ran a segment last night with a montage of Morning Joe slamming Trump non-stop. He Tivos that show. He probably saw it.

>Bleeding face-lift
This is a killshot

>*woooooosh*

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>things you should give a shit about: running the country
Trump starts running the country
>NOOOOOO!!!! you cant pass those laws and policies,

Well maybe trump was afraid you would see something that might trigger your autistic seizures

Name one policy that will kill your family

Trump hates confirmed pedos and sex perverts.

And Trump knows it.

Oh snap! He called him Donny! He's talking down to the president! What a ballsy move. Really highlighted the fact that the president is dumb!

I bet he was there telling Obama to stop giving a fuck about basketball and shit too. The hero we need.

Twitter is mostly bots and paid shills.

mm I don't know about this. He started with a loan of a million dollars, and built an empire and a brand name. That is pretty impressive, considering that a lot of people take out huge loans and just turn it into high-interest debt with no profit.

>bleeding from a face lift

Holy Fuck that is SAVAGE

>>bleeding badly from a face-lift
That's his way of getting sued for libel.

He is speaking hypothetically.

We need to take out Sally Kohn. She openly admitted into trying to force her daughter into lesbianism. It's surreal that she got away with these statements. I think we should grave dig this back into the stratosphere.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964063/Gay-mom-says-gay-want-daughter-gay-too.html

m.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know