W T F

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski
investmentwatchblog.com/remember-joe-scarboroughs-intern-lori-klausutis-found-dead-in-his-office-while-he-was-a-representative-now-a-cold-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOD BLESS THIS MAN I LOVE OUR PRESIDENT EAT SHIT HATERS

SLUT MIKA AND JEWISH JOE BTFO

Bleeding out of her, wherever

Fucking brutal, Jesus Christ.

>ns flag
>hitler
>88

Art

wew lad

Greatest timeline

>those digits

ABSOLUTE
MAD
MAN

I can't believe this is actually the president of the most powerful country on earth.
I love it!

did anyone see their reaction on morning joe?

I'm ashamed to be an American
Where the fags can freely roam
They spread their filth across this land
Every pervert calls it home

What a fucking crybaby.
So sensitive like a big pussy with a cunt.

>my president shitposts at 6am in the morning
WEW best timeline

This guy just does not give a shit lol. Has there ever been a less classy president?

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

amazing

Who was this about

Talk shit, get hit.

Fucking rekt Joe and Mika so hard.

Goddamn I love this man, I swear he gets better everyday

Holy shit my body was not ready.

SHITPOSTER IN CHIEF

they reap what they've sown

Idiot is just giving them more ratings and authority.

Should really look up who mikas father is and the shit he's been responsible for. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

He doesn't let anyone get away with shittalking him, but he waited a long time with morning joe is such a pathetic leftist show that it's just barely slightly better than john oliver which is a tragedy of leftists propaganda. truly pathetic to see mika trying to fake outrage or "nearly shaking" and the deliberate "overreactions" she usually makes to things.

The first is presumably his wife, and the second is about the Fox News morning show called "Morning Joe" with hosts Joe and Mika. They are the frequent punching bags of both left and right, as they're simple minded and emotionally driven vacillates.

>Idiot is just giving them more ratings and authority.
Eh no that's not how it works, look what's happening to CNN their ratings are plummetting as they keep making fake news articles aswell as all kinds of paranoid and obviously manipulative articles angry that trump is ignoring and sidelining them.

>mfw trump calls out the jewess globalist mika in such a Sup Forumstier method

>The first is presumably his wife
No the first one is clearly talking about mika since it mentions mika and psychojoe and then in the second tweet says "she was bleeding badly".

I don't believe this is about his wife for a single second. Also i'm pretty sure mornig joe is on msnbc

D I A B O L I C A L

>I don't believe this is about his wife for a single second. Also i'm pretty sure mornig joe is on msnbc
Correct if you go to his twitter you can clearly see that it is 100% referring to mika having a facelift.
Pic is the two tweets. There's no doubt that it's mika which it is about.

Sage

The great shitpost of our time

Dear lord my cock is throbbing with anticipation for their response

>Sage
It's real, check his twitter.

LOL that is just so petty. I fucking love it.

I can't wait for the books about this to come out in 20 years. I might even avoid suicide just for the thrill.

This is another distraction. Isn't today the day McConnel releases the revised healthcare bill?

Why is Sup Forums full of retards who can't identify such obvious bait?

Trump is making dipshit leftists chimp out on command.

Can somebody explain these tweets to me? What does he mean by this and why go after Msnbc now?

holy fuck, joe = joe and crazy mika unequivocally & terminally blown the FUCK OUT

I love our commander in chief.

No shit, Sherlock

The travel ban activates today.

She tweeted 14 mins ago. I wonder if she has seen it yet

>Can somebody explain these tweets to me? What does he mean by this and why go after Msnbc now?
Morning joe show with mika and joe have been talking shit about him for about a year which he has barely responded to, apparently they've recently said some nasty stuff about him so the cup runneth over.

He basically insinuated that they were so desperate to interview him that mika showed up 3 days in a row at mar-a-lago to get in touch with him eventhough she had just had a facelift and looked like shit.. so a) they are desperate to talk to him b) on the other hand they keep talking trash about him.

Seems to be pretty much it as far as i can ascertain, it's fairly straight forward.

>made for small hands

This was clearly her attempt at a comeback.

>if you insult your enemies they win
Swedes truly are the Leafs of Europe.

That's a remarkably incisive rundown, Denmark. Keep up the good work

That was her reply. And it's exactly what Trump wanted.

keep telling yourself that

Btw this is the president of the US

Plus Mika and Joe ARE crazy. Mika is a total headcase and Joe is in a midlife crisis (has a shitty garage band, and of course dates Facelift Mika even though they spent a long time denying it.)

Remember - Trump knows everyone and knows everything about everyone. He doesn't drink so he remembers everything he sees when others have been drinking. He wouldn't start a fight with Joe and Mika unless he had some dirt.

And now the media will spend the next 24 hours saying MIKA AND JOE ARE SAINTS, HOW *COULD* DRUMPHFHRHFH EVER SAY THIS. And when the dirt drops they'll have to stop defending them.

And while all this is going on, the travel ban is being upgraded!

I love this timeline. We have the best timeline, folks.

Thank for the quick rundown denmark, I want to salt your cod

That is obviously her response.

Don't you worry, Twitter will see to it that she gets 1939139218312 retweets and sassy beyonce gifs in the responses, thereby delivering the killing blow to Trump

>their ratings are plummetting

By any objective measure, this is not the case. People on Sup Forums just call them fake news because Trump does whenever they say something that makes him look bad lol

It's EST in DC. He tweeted in 9 AM

Losing to Fox and MSNBC, 640k total viewers. If it wasn't for airports and doctors offices CNN would be dead.

Let's not forget Murderin Joe killed an intern before

investmentwatchblog.com/remember-joe-scarboroughs-intern-lori-klausutis-found-dead-in-his-office-while-he-was-a-representative-now-a-cold-case/

how can anyone be a male and not love this dude.. fucking epic.. Feel bad for the limp-wristed libs that arent enjoying this timeline with us.

We are guaranteed to see airport chimpouts tonight when the travel ban goes live now.

And she'll go home and she'll still have to share a bed with Midlife Crisis Joe, and she'll still be 90% plastic.

Still, she is a "queen" who "slayed" DRUMPFHFH, so at least she has something.

If you're the president it's true desu

I'm flying into LAX tonight, can't wait to walk past all the hyperventilating lawyers with a smug expression

Shit that's tonight? Better start getting comfy lads

>their ratings are plummetting

Lol you're mad because he's not sucking Israel's cock at 6am

We're hitting shit posting levels that shouldn't even be possible

This, but also

This

And they are still miles behind Fox and MSNBC

Truly tho, his hands are regular sized. Why is this a meme?

maybe. but thats not what trump lied about.

>Has there ever been a less classy president?
the nigger one

>run for president
>shitpost on twitter
>become president
>continue to shitpost on twitter

I said it before and I'll say it again; You burgers done good

bill clinton

Thanks for correcting the record, Mr. (((Katz)))

By his behavior, or simply for being a nigger?

Because Trump makes Obama look like the chairman of the fucking Mensa society despite being a nigger.

HAHAHAHA

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

SAVAGE we memed this into existance. I can't wait till he tells one of them to fuck off at a live ask me some dumb questions briefing.

I would kill for this man

ACKSHULLY... considering how much the population has grown, CNN gets a lower percentage of viewers now than it did in 2003.

lolol braise kek :DDDD

well meme'd XD
kys faggot reddit poster

So embarrassing. Rest of the world, I promise: we will get rid of this buffoon in 2020!

kek

You keep making this post in similar ways. Always with that pepe. I'm on to you. :)

>0.02 cents has been deposited in your account!

This. In 2020, it's finally #HerTurn.

It is pretty sad. He calls her a dick riding plastic surgery queen and all she can say is small hands

OOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Holy shit, I can't believe he'd tweet like that. He's the best President ever, no fucks given.

It's been a thing that has followed him around for decades, Graydon Carter started it.

>t. inbred hick with no sense of decorum

ABSOLUTE MADMAN