youtube.com/watch?v=A1gfc4875Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit meme

first blue, then red and then black

I only take rectal medicine.

Here's another chart for the curious

>tfw silver pill

Do people actually read this autism

I'm a Buddhist so Grey I guess. We're all gonna die and rot anyways, our concepts of society will die with it, and with that society itself.

Its seen as depressing in the west because of our mechanistic view of the universe as opposed to the organic view of the east, but its quite liberating. Zen is the way foreward.

First Blue, then purple, then black, then red, and finally yellow.

I made a massive autistic pill chart for fun.

Blackpill
Oh and Sage, I keep seeing the same threads pop up over and over and over and over and over again.

Yeah
Because a BLACKED thread suits your tastes more doesn't it?
Bump

i don't take pills.

Black pill like most bongs

black pill

I find myself turning aside from it only when i let myself get distracted or filled with false hopes.
Its the bitter one to swallow, but its the inevitable truth.
The black pill is easy to remember when considering those who died and your own inevitable demise.

Red pill.
Theravada Buddhism is nothing more than Nihilism and appeal to degenerate leftists.
Zen is the way.

What colour for /imperialpilled/?
Africa is red, Martinis are long
The Empire did literally nothing wrong

Red

how do I escape the silver pill limbo?

bread pill

>Blue pilled are sjw faggots who wanna fuck with my rights
>'Red pilled' are 90% edgy newfags who also wanna fuck with my rights
>not a full on ancap, but there should be less government dick in our throats than there is now
>other than that just leave me the fuck alone

>not inserting rectally for stronger effects

Whatever you say oldfag.

Rhodes did nothing wrong either

thanks!

half white half black desu.

State Shinto is the most virtuous way to run a nation

All of them...

On a side note, God has come and spoke to me in the form of a jelly fish. He told me stick a red hot poker up me bum. Should I do it?

I let personality tests tell me that thank you.

>mfw green and redpill are the same

I guess I'm a dirty hippie now. Thanks gookmoot.

Did it have any cool bioluminescent parts? Ratio of body to tentacle?

Im black pill in that i believe the eventual decline of humanity is inevitable and that life is meaningless aside from God. (We all end up dead and eventually forgotten unless there is a transcendant being giving real meaning to reality.)
I'm redpill in that i see modern society is corrupt and indulgent in many ways, therefore degenerate and i believe in objective truth (and morals). I also hold some views of the yellow pill. While some of the beliefs included in this pill chart are contrary to each other (for example the blue and redpills view of society). Other beliefs are not mutually exclusive.

White pilled. I refuse to accept black pills because I know there is no going back from it. I have hope and will keep hope because there is no other choice.

The Hegelian metapill

where is the opposite of green pill where it is for more technology and leaving Earth?

Yellow, black, yellow, black, yellow, it is a neverending cycle. I take a lot of yellow and black pills. Kind of reminds me of those Yellowjackets I used to take when I was in high school.

All of them, blue one's didn't seem to do anything, so then all of them minus blue. It's pretty cool(may cause paranoia, uncertainty of reality)

youtube.com/watch?v=5DCXw-J4rys

green and purple is the true redpill

Red and black

Gross. Nigger "music"

The /bogpill/

>where is the opposite of green pill where it is for more technology and leaving Earth?
That's a blue pill with a scifi print outside to distract the kids, like a disney princess band aid

Thanks Doc

The redpill.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

By that chart? A far different red pill from the one this board believes in. A view most of Sup Forums as being amongst the degenerates. I also view most conservatives, liberals, and libertarians as being equally degenerate.

There is only one team that matters. And that's team humanity. The ones that fight for humanity have the high ground. The ones that selfishly indulge like beasts or who selflessly give with no regard to consequences are fools. Resources are limited and must be used towards the greater good. And the greater good certainly doesn't mean blind equal distribution.

Sort of the white pill/black pill (inevitabilism) but I recognize it as cyclical. Civilizations rise and fall, they're not really reinvigorated. There is no eternal empire.

ill pull a heath and take a fist full of each

Red and black, depending on the topic.

Where's the bread pill?

/sg/

I swallowed that grey pill hard and chased it with a bottle of wine. Hedonism until ego death is the only way to fly.

Yes I read it and it was a complete waste of time.

I guess I'm closest to the silver pill. I'm not suicidal like the black pill, but I do feel that things are generally FUBAR.

Yellow pill.

Blue pill seems right. We will be fine.

I just want to be able to be a fag and fuck with cute boys.

Without tons of niggers and muslims in my country. And without tons of nazis in my country.

Just some healthy patriotism and freedom (aka leave me the fuck alone).

What pill is that?

fug i should have read ur post first :DDD

red to black (white with vodka)

Flag checks out

Black pill is truth

Please post

>What pill is that?
white. same as me but no homo.

thanks helping me out.

i love this timeline. its all fucked but im havn a blast!!

First it was the green pill
When I was 19 I talked the red pill but I feel it had its full effect a year ago.

My family is black/bland pilled. But never taed the red pill.

What is he listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=A1gfc4875Nw

First white then blue

*FUCK i meant to say red