Tattoos

What does pol think of them?
I think they look disgusting. Especially on women.

My honest opinion?
Whatever floats your boat my man. But I don't have any.

I dont mind them

Cuts out the need for having to speak to someone to conclude that they're retarded

they are ugly, but even if they weren't, they tell me more about the person than anything. It is a cry for help or attention, just like unnatural hair colors.

directly correlated with daddy issues

Not a fan.

same, I don't have any and I don't like them but hey, it's your body to ruin.

If you get visible tattoos, you shouldn't be eligible for welfare since you're directly responsible for you not being employable

overtattoed people are disgusting, they look like they have a skin desease, the only ones i have no problems is with japanese way, hidden and for certain circles, full non visible bodysuit, not a fuckin public toilet wall .

tattoo = promiscuity/sexually liberated.

not even trying to be edgy. a tattoo just makes me think she eschews all traditional values.

Here's what I know from personal experience.

If you start dating a girl at a young age (say 17 or so), and you stay together for a long time (say 8 years), she WILL go full degenerate after she breaks up with you, so that she can (((find herself))).

Expect 3 tattoos or more in the first year.

Tats are awesome, I have barbed wire tats around my biceps.

I've met mothers who've had lots of tattoos, not single moms either and they like being a parent

degeneracy

I don't mind tats on a woman, it just depends on what and where. Any tit or chest tat is disgusting, but I've seen some sexy as fuck leg tats before.

Cuts out the need for having to speak to someone because they're a stuck up prick

Nice opinion OP

Who gives a fuck if someone has a tattoo. There isn't enough real bullshit to worry about?

Life is so temporary I like the fact that they will be on me until I die. If a girl has a lot of them it's almost guaranteed she has major daddy issues/fucks a ton.

Tattoos like anything if done right they can be great but if done cheaply its retarded

I think it's ok to have tattoos if you're one of these
>inmate
>sailor
>literal whore
>in the military

No one is really getting unique tattoos these days. White hipsters all get that old-school flash stuff, and niggers all get that quasi-prison style.

So many people get tattoos lacking in originality that it's almost become part of the uniform at this point, except that unlike hair and clothes you can't change out of tattoos.

I think people should be free to do what they want to their own body. I don't have any tattoos, and probably never will. If there is a war or some shit, I might tattoo a line for every kill I make. This way my eventual great grandchildren can admire my k/d ratio.

I think once upon a time it was a cultural thing. If you were some kind of outcast, involved in counter-culture, then you may have had some body art.

Today, they are so ubiquitous as to render their meaning void, making them a mere cosmetic aesthetic that says nothing more about a person than wearing a baseball cap, and thus they tend to look like absolute shit on a woman.

Tats. Septum piercings. Gauges. These are all brandings that say "I'm a crazy pyscho bitch, stay away." It's good to know beforehand that someone is a degenerate without having to waste time finding out yourself.

I like tattoos they tell me which people to avoid.

Nothing/nobody is unique

useful identification mark for idiots

saves me so much time looking through resumes

I have visible tattoos and guarantee I make more than anyone in this thread.

I think they help OP create slide threads that people forget to ignore or sage.

They look as dumb as this

Tats on chicks are most of the time über degenerates. On men it really depends, tattoos promoting your ancestral heritage is fine.

Fuck tattoos. I ain't putting bumper stickers on this Ferrari

Disgusting. Vandalism for own skin

Confirmed for having a shitty pointless attention seeking tattoo

Good for you

I'm a cook at Wendy's and make 400k a year and have a 12 inch cock

she would be hot if not for that nose ring

I think they're kinda cool albeit trashy.

I'm 35 and don't have any. I've thought about it now that I have money but honestly if I wanted one I should have gotten it 15 years ago. I'm well on my way to being old a wrinkled so what's the fucking point now.

People that draws or write on walls should be rounded up and executed.

I remember a couple of years ago my city spent a lot of money cleaning the walls the VERY DAY AFTER those fucking idiots wrote them up again in protest.

I don't mind them.