>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 29
>Russia, Iran, Turkey to meet prior to Astana talks next week
>Palmyra: SAA capture new sites along Palmyra-Deir ez-Zor Highway, IS withdrew to Al-Hayl Gas Fields
>SAA start offensive to expel ISIS from Khanaser region, last remaining IS bastion in Aleppo gov
>ISrael AF attack advancing SAA units in Golan Heights
>US Army patrols Kurdish-held border town to deter Turkish Army invasion
>Raqqa: SDF capture Hittin district
>Turkish Army tanks pour into N Aleppo
>Moscow warns Washington against ‘incendiary, provocative action’ in Syria. Lavrov-US to refrain from creating pretexts
>US launches PR campaign to justify future military action in SY
>Philip:IS killed 13 soldiers, death toll so far 44 civis, 71 soldiers 299 IS fighters
>Mosul: Iraqi Army Liberated 50% of Old City
>100 Iraqi soldiers killed, 50 armored vehicles captured by IS during Anbar offensive

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.513222&lon=36.336647&z=18&m=b&gz=0;363363736;335115310;0;21021;0;21021;8368;491;6383;1252;9334;2281;9226;2102;8475;0;160;21334
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.511925&lon=36.337012&z=18&m=b&gz=0;363355690;335122287;107;268;21243;6351;20438;8095;21028;7782;24086;7066;23818;6708;22262;4696;21833;6217;20438;5590;0;0
youtube.com/watch?v=pNybc3NLaFQ
lilshady.net/ben-trong-benh-vien-da-chien-o-chao-lua-syria/
syriageneral.booru.org
youtube.com/watch?v=jMYfO-mlvqs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3G04G27joY4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXyjrV59tw4
youtube.com/watch?v=m9a1IHZkJAM
youtube.com/watch?v=H8JXKLXF8IE
youtube.com/watch?v=ogxd8sITEic
youtube.com/watch?v=og1NBGjXMho
ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?426087-Why-Karbala-gets-more-pilgrims-than-Mecca
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPm1ru5Zxl0
youtu.be/jMYfO-mlvqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War#After_the_Iranian_Revolution
liveleak.com/view?f=e580a99cb2e6&ajax=1&player_width=512&player_height=384&iframe=true&width=550&height=420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEATH TO AMERICA!
DEATH TO ROJAVA!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!

PreviousWrong previous, sorry typed the last digit wrong

>not supporting the only white country in the Middle-East
Explain yourselves.

Fucked up again, sorry guys
REAL PREVIOUS

>Breaking: major advance in 'Ayn Tarma right now

Is this what we're seeing?
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.513222&lon=36.336647&z=18&m=b&gz=0;363363736;335115310;0;21021;0;21021;8368;491;6383;1252;9334;2281;9226;2102;8475;0;160;21334

Or is it this?

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.511925&lon=36.337012&z=18&m=b&gz=0;363355690;335122287;107;268;21243;6351;20438;8095;21028;7782;24086;7066;23818;6708;22262;4696;21833;6217;20438;5590;0;0

>white

girl on the right is 100% pure blooded Mizrahi.

Decent chance other two girls are either Mizrahi or mixed race as well

They created melting pot

fuck al bolandi, french fry, jewish jew, al irani, obsessed burger, the sharting shitposter, and all the other ass*dist cucks

>100% pure blooded Mizrahi
>kikes
>pure blooded

For the bolandi bro who asked for the weapons.
>0.55 rocket launcher?
dont know mate you have to ask finn bro.
>What recoilless rifle at 0.38?
looks like a spg-9 or its variant
>Any idea what rifle could this be at 0.3?
FN-2000 I think
>Rifles1?
From left to right 3 hk G3,m249 saw, rpg-7, last two rifles i cant tell.
>Rifles2?
more of the same, I dont know about the sniper though
>Machine gun at 1.14?
M249 SAW

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SOUTH AFRICA
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO ALGERIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO SUNNIS

love you too,maghrebois

FINALLY PASSED THE FUCKING DRIVING TEST (4TH TIME) LADS!!

GOD BLESS SOURIA, GOD BLESS BASHAR, GOD BLESS SAA, GOD BLESS SUKHEIL, GOD BLESS ALI DEEK, GOD BLESS RAMI KAZOUR

ASSAD IS OUR ONLY HOPE
youtube.com/watch?v=pNybc3NLaFQ

Well done, happy driving

well u wuz ALEXANDER DA GREAT N SHEIT so of course

Why does everyone hate on the Kurds? They're not that bad. If you lived in the middle East then maybe I'd take your opinions seriously

>Muslim general
Why is nu/pol/ so shit? Europrans like being enriched or something?

Thanks man.

Because they look just as retarded as Arabs.

AYYYY grats!

>finally can use strategic garage to its fullest

Chosen race my ass. They are subhuman tier.

I'm in the United States Army and can't take seriously an enemy who wears sandals into combat. BAKA

>cause terrorism all the time in Turkey
>probably faking the feminism shit for Western support
>can never reasonably be expected to hold more than a quarter of Syria since they are a small minority(and that's generous, true number would be more like 10%)
>effectively Zio/Saudi/American proxies
Giving them their own state will be shit for the ME's stability.

I dont necessarilyhate the kurds, but I think it is more a hating them for messing up regional stability thing, and certain kurdish groups. Personally I liked the kurds a lot up until their Raqqa stuff, sure liberating Raqqa is fine but they're semi hostile towards the syrian goverment who should rightfully be in control of the city (and the areas under kurdish control.)

I really hope that they can work something out and America gets the fuck out of there but atm that seems almost impossible sadly.

holy shit who vietgooks based as fuck

>The war between the Syrian-Democratic Forces (SDF) and the Israeli-based Islamic State militant (IS) is under intense tension in the Syrian city of Raqqa.
>Israeli-based Islamic State militant (IS)
>Israeli

lilshady.net/ben-trong-benh-vien-da-chien-o-chao-lua-syria/

>obsessed burger
He recognized me for once!
Inb4 you delete your post

Congratulation. Be careful on the road, дpyгap.

Drop all /sg/ related images here:
syriageneral.booru.org

cheers my love

>there is a sg booru

kys su*ni scum.

>I'm in the United States Army and can't take seriously an enemy who wears sandals into combat. BAKA
You realize that that guy is equipped, trained, and supported with embedded US spec ops right?
>No you don't

t. Zio-Ogre

thanks!

cпacибo, тoвapищ!

^

>It's about time
Congrats m8!

thanks!

How do you fail so many times? You're clearly somewhat retarded.

Come on Erdog, do your thing, attack the k*rds!

redpill me on those tactical combat assault sandals

Yeees do it Erdog
Are you a pussy?
You won't do it!
Chicken! He won't attack Afrin haha

Maybe Putin can intimidate him in Astana to do it.

New Southfront Video
>New Southfront Video
youtube.com/watch?v=jMYfO-mlvqs
>New Southfront Video
New Southfront Video

doubt it, erdomeme actually holding afrin isnt to his advantage
i wonder how the russkies are going to play out roach pressure on the mountainroaches

Or make him pretend he will and force Afrin for reconcilation, second option genocide (if I can mr Putanghino pls genocide for the lulz)

There is a meeting before Astana talks between the Russia, Iran and Turkey, I think that one is more important than Astana.

Dumping shitty OC. Was too lazy to add a jew in the background.

Yeah fair point, there won't be any amerikan observers on this one

>delusion
The Shah was a US puppet you absolute numbskull.

Imam Khomeini btfo the USA and the Zionists out of Iran in the Islamic Revolution.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3G04G27joY4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXyjrV59tw4

Is tovarisch still used in russian?

Kys khommie scum

You should probably just stick to squatting around barrel fires.

Ouf Canada is not on the list ...

New R&U videos,
>News report from mosul, Iraq | June 27th 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=m9a1IHZkJAM
>White Helmets as usual, using kids in damage control propaganda video
youtube.com/watch?v=H8JXKLXF8IE
>US preparing another attack on Syria | June 28th 2017 | Russia-24 report
youtube.com/watch?v=ogxd8sITEic
>Battles for Syria | June 28th 2017 | Eastern Damascus
youtube.com/watch?v=og1NBGjXMho

>communist flag
>Khomeini enthusiast
Is this one of those khommies Maghrebi always sperg about?

Not that frequently, it's more of USSR shtick

3rd video is brilliant repost it in erry bread

>Adolf Hitler
>gassing his own people
When?

I think thats the one, ebin maghrebin your dream came true today, first khommie in human history spotted

>but ieuws are uar people 2?

>Decent chance other two girls are either Mizrahi or mixed race as well
>mixed race

Like anyone can tell the difference between your typical ashkenazi arab and a mizrahi.

Many free translation materials are from pre-1990, so tovarisch is usually the go-to description instead of friend, coworker, etc.

Yeah, I was arguing with him the other day when he was sucking Khomeini's cock despite Khommie being a dog and one of the initial reasons the Middle East is in this state today.

Genuine fucked up combination of commie and Islamist, I think. Seems to believe Islamists are some kind of proletariat opposiiton or something.

damn jeffy is handsome

right?

Also, flamewars on muslim forums are pretty entertaining, for some reason.

ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?426087-Why-Karbala-gets-more-pilgrims-than-Mecca

Ahmedinajad plz

>he hasn't taken the Khomeini Pill
Stay cucked, Sven.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPm1ru5Zxl0

Yes. It's a formal way to address people in army or police. "Tovarisch Polkovnik, have something to report" etc.
Can be used in normal conversation, no one going to screech about "fukin gomies" or anything.

>Kurds are Zionist/Saud/us proxy
>isis are Zionist/Saud/us proxy
>Kurds fight isis

Make up your minds you tinfoil hat neckbeards

>ummah.com

Why do you hate khomeini so much?

Has anyone made an "autistic screeching" version of shiite vs sunni?

Towarzysz/tovarishch is like saying lad/buddy I think, altough more official sounding

saved

>4TH TIME
I hope you're not planning to buy a car

yes in german too. i love how some righteous young muslim girls if its ok in marriage to have "anal sex". nice conversations.
>"one of my muslim girlfriends said its ok?"
>"NO! and say to your shia friend that its not permitted in REAL islam.
>"Oh ok , alhamdulillah...."

There's no reason to call Khomeini a dog besides him being an islamist with delusions about god and his stern view on Saddam though. Would he not win the revolution, there would be no organized resistance to the zionists and Assad would've been smoked today. Iran today is great and if Syria+Iraq+Iran+Lebanon can form a secular alliance based on lessons learnt in the past (IS being one of the most important lessons) we will see a anti-zionist powerhouse which will shatter Israel and Saudi ambitions of middle eastern hegemony.

Genuine islamist nut who, as soon as Saddam proposed cordial relations between Iran and iraq after the 1979 revolution, started autistically screaming about the need to have an islamic revolution in Iraq which would topple the ba'ath regime. He started funding extremist shia terrorist groups in Iraq (like the Islamic Dawa Party, which is one of the main ruling parties in Iraq now and Nouri Al-Maliki's party and receives constant financing by Iran) and committed multiple border raids on Iraq. After Saddam launched the Iran-Iraq war as a preemptive strike before Iran got their shit together and invaded proper, he proposed multiple peace agreements over the year (all extremely reasonable) and Khomeini refused every time. He only stopped when his army and population literally couldn't fight anymore, and said it was like drinking poison.

It was because of this (and Hafez cutting off Iraqi oil pipeline going through Syria, causing the Iraqi ba'ath to lose billions every month) that Iraq was forced to borrow money from Kuwait, leading to the whole disaster which followed.

The shah's regime was a US puppet, but Khomeini turned the country into a complete regressive islamic theocracy when it comes to domestic affairs, which I'm not really fond of as well, being ba'athist and secularist.

Iranian imperialism is almost as bad as American imperialism

>preemptive strike

>Iran
>empire

Iran has not attacked another country in OVER 200 YEARS.

Tfw Aussie Democrat doesnt even make the list

Maybe tomorrow.

Yeah, instead khomeini funded shia islamic terror groups in Iraq.

For you Maghrebi.

lol

>spitting distance of creating a pocket outside of Aleppo
>nearly at As Suknah
>but Trump is threatening (((regime change)))

I hope we do not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory here.

how many countries did Iran invade?

>committed multiple border raids on Iraq. After Saddam launched the Iran-Iraq war as a preemptive strike before Iran got their shit together and invaded proper
What a load of bullshit.

>being ba'athist
kys then.

iran under the qajar dynasty technically attacked ((afghanistan))) in the 1830s

>terror groups

nice try jew

youtu.be/jMYfO-mlvqs
Here's the shortlink.

>Iranian imperialism
lol. Why burgers are so obsessed with my country?

You're only white when it. Suits you

Khomeini publicly called for the ousting of Saddam and instigated Iraqi Shia to overthrow the Iraqi government, trying to export his Islamic revolution across the border. Iran had over 3 times the available population (and more since the Kurdistan region was exempted from the Iraqi draft) and despite their purges and change of government, it remained the larger and much more powerful country.

What would you have Iraq do, wait for Iran to attack (beyond the terrorist bombings and border raids, including an attempt on the life of Saddam’s deputy minister) right after they had finished prepping up their army with shiny new American weapons? A preemptive strike was the only rational option in order to blunt the Iranian army’s force before facing the full power of one of the continent's strongest militaries at that time.

>What a load of bullshit
All easily verifiable.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War#After_the_Iranian_Revolution
>It is difficult to pinpoint when tensions began to build, but there were frequent cross-border skirmishes, largely at Iran's instigation.[15]Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini called on Iraqis to overthrow the Ba'ath government, which was received with considerable anger in Baghdad.[56] On 17 July 1979, despite Khomeini's call, Saddam gave a speech praising the Iranian Revolution and called for an Iraqi-Iranian friendship based on non-interference in each other's internal affairs.[56] When Khomeini rejected Saddam's overture by calling for Islamic revolution[46] in Iraq, Saddam was alarmed.[56] Iran's new Islamic administration was regarded in Baghdad as an irrational, existential threat to the Ba'ath government, especially because the Ba'ath party, having a secular nature, discriminated and posed a threat to the Shia movement in Iraq, whose clerics were Iran's allies within Iraq and whom Khomeini saw as oppressed.[56]

>kys then.
Why do you support Assad? He's ba'athist.

t. fox news

I'm a fan of the shia crescent idea. I believe both Saddam and Khomeini are at fault for the shitfest that was the Iran-Iraq war.
Saddam didn't treat the shiites with dignity and Khomeini went overboard with the MUH ISLAMIG REBOLUTDION.
They're both gone now, Iran is more secular today and will lead a great alliance with Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. As an anti-zionist movement i really admire the shias as long as they keep being non-sectarian and modern thinking.

Kinda worrying thinking about what the zioburgers will do to stop this though, they already support the k*rds and caused ISIS and s*nni islamic extremists to rebel with the intent to block this alliance from forming.
Hopefully we will finally see the zionists realizing that they have to be reasonable in their actions. As long as Israel continues their oppression of the Palestinians outside of their "borders", i can't see peace happening.

>Syrian Army prepares offensive against foreign backed ISIS terrorists in Hama
expect some dank tunes!
liveleak.com/view?f=e580a99cb2e6&ajax=1&player_width=512&player_height=384&iframe=true&width=550&height=420