Brit/pol/ - The 'No Money Left' Edition

>Michael Bond, Paddington Bear creator and author dies aged 91
theguardian.com/books/2017/jun/28/paddington-bear-author-michael-bond-dies-aged-91
archive.is/ARFBv

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/
archive.is/wG1yJ

>Government think people won't riot in the winter
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Deadline day for NI assembly
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40438609

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Bank of England chief says it is not time for an increase of interest rates
theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/28/bank-of-england-deputy-interest-rate-mpc-cunliffe-mark-carney
archive.is/ty2wE

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

>I'm taking over all the news goy
proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/180043/government-to-reveal-decision-on-21st-century-fox-sky-takeover-later-today-180043.html
archive.is/z7JFa

>Vince Cable to be crowned leader of the Lib Dems 10 years after announcing that he was 'too old for the job'
libdemvoice.org/there-are-worse-things-than-a-coronation-54740.html
archive.is/oudgO

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/29/brexodus-eu-nationals-citizenship-uk-brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5yjK0J7Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=tDlD5AfwxuM
youtube.com/watch?v=iBpdKkbvrko
arrse.co.uk/wiki/Recommended_Kit
youtube.com/watch?v=xsT_suLPxxA
youtube.com/watch?v=vdqbdEKeJ_4
archive.is/vAt3Z
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4644044/Ex-private-schoolgirl-tricked-female-friend-sex.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tonight's Question Time panel.

Test

You're HIV+

Sorry, m8

>The Canary
Proof, if any more was needed, that the BBC has a left wing bias.

Unexpected KEK

Horny as fuck but I can't wank cause I'm waiting for delivery

Is this what they mean when they say "sexual emergency"

rip burger

f

For fuck sake lads, why isn't post birth abortion legal yet? It's my life and my choice.

Tonight's This Week will have Adam Boulton (lefty cunt), Viv Groskop (lefty feminist The New European cunt) and Adam Klug (far-lefty Momentum cunt). Oh and Liz Kendall. Let's hope Michael and Andrew are up for it eh?

>tfw chavs have appropriated the torc ring

you go girl

slay

Disgusting that those Ulster women will go to the mainland for abortions and probably get in a trip to the Natural History Museum to boot.

I honestly think if the kid can't speak yet you may as well just be allowed to have it taken to hospital and pumped full of painkillers until it dies. Fuck it. It's not like it's an old person who's put a bit of hard work in.

YEAH YEAH THE TORIES WILL BE CRIPPLED NOW AND THE GOVERNMENT WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING

>vote on public sector pay cap scrap by Labour

GOVERNMENT WINS THE VOTE

Wew lad

We will never have true equality until this happens. Don't let the patriarchy oppress you!

What are you doing to prepare for the inevitable collapse of Britain followed by Europe and the West as a whole, lads?

FIRST FOR #MOGGLODITE

>IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A NANNY
YOU IS LOWER CLASS

Oh fuck off, kid should've and would've died years ago

I'm going to travel to world fucking little brown boys for money.

Just the standard stuff. Might start hording canned food at some point.

>Brexodus
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/29/brexodus-eu-nationals-citizenship-uk-brexit

>Those comments

practicing survival skills, lifting weights, learning to shoot and cook.

in reality even the most ardent of preppers could die by being randomly ackbar'd or shot/stabbed by an urban and culturally rich youth, so it's all pointless honestly. luck and being rich so you can relocate are going to matter a lot more than being a badass.

but it's fun anyway so whatever.

only 15 years left.

>tfw quirky, super-confident Babs approaches you in a bar and you autistically blurt out about posting her pics on britpol

youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5yjK0J7Gk

That would be telling wouldn't it

That kid has literally no chance of a normal life. They're only keeping him alive now to hold off the parents' inevitable grief.

That entire screenshot is distilled cancer. I bet they don't know what rules 1 and 2 even are.

proper spooky lad

If only we had a Pakodus then we might have some semblance of a country again

Mate, she wouldn't ever want to breath the same air as you.

I'm still unclear on what the issue is. They need special provisions that the baby be kept alive in transit to America or something? I couldn't follow any of it.

Although, I agree I think fate has decided the wee lad isn't going to be the next Pulitzer winner

Eh it's so bad down here they're giving away the contraception pill for free.
Dumb sluts.

Flatwoods monster really needs a few 7.62s in its stupid face.

I had a book of alien encounters as a kid with this thing in it. Scared the shit out of me

This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't abide by our community standards. Replies may also be deleted. For more detail see our FAQs.

>practicing survival skills, lifting weights, learning to shoot and cook.
Learning to hunt, learning to filter water, having a stockpile of medication basics and medical supply basics. Learning basic first aid, basic wilderness survival and your bug out bag.

With a knife, zippo lighter and fuel etc.

I think I would die of shyness if I ever met her

All you really have to do is last longer than a week. The cities will tear themselves apart and in the space of about 7 days most of the minorities in the country will have starved to death.

>user, why don't you have a girlfriend yet? you dont like men do you?
>n-no...

I ALSO USED TO LOOK AT A COUPLE OF THE
"LIKELY LADS" AND THINK, ...

I'M GOING TO BE READING ABOUT YOU IN THE PAPERS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS

>DUMB FUCK WHO PLAYED HISSELF..

IT'S LITTLE CUNTS LIKE YOU THAT I SPOT AT THE BACK-ROW WHO THINK THAT 'SCHOOL IS FOR GIVING THE GUY AT THE FRONT MUH SHIEET COS I IS 'whatever' THAT I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDlD5AfwxuM

me on the left

It looks like a fucking leaf.

>tfw once dated a girl I felt nothing for just to prove that I wasn't gay

They raised enough money to take a chance on an experimental American treatment, but the American doctors gave testimony that they weren't very confident in it and - I believe - the leading US surgeon said he did not want to risk it and left the running.
So the judges here decided not to let the kid go to the US for that treatment, which seems fair to me.

>SNP screeching on BBC
Just shut the fucking fuck up SNP, sick of hearing you. Go back to Wales were you belong!

If I were the parents I'd have kept quiet about it all and done a runner with the money. Now people will hear about it and expect their donations back.

fuckin hell she's proper weird aswell she's perfect. Why am I always attracted to retards.

NOW, IN SCIENCE CLASS FOR THE GOOD KIDS, ...

>IT'S TIME FOR SCIENCE CLASS: JEDI PARTY DANCE YOU WILL...

youtube.com/watch?v=iBpdKkbvrko

>two different knives
>no footwear
>no extra socks

These guides are always created by fat LARPers. You want to fuck about innawoods for a week, you're going to wish you brought good boots and extra socks rather than eight fucking knives and your custom katana

Without stuff like a water filter and some food that honest to God looks more like a kit for kidnapping and murdering someone.

Sure, it's just the "let" them go. I'm not clear on how you can stop them. nit that I disagree

They never have condoms either.

You can try filtering the water through the 200FT OF STRING you're carrying in your pack

>she's proper weird

They are all made by Americans who have no idea whatsoever about anything.

>You can try filtering the water through the 200FT OF STRING you're carrying in your pack
>Being this farse

or tampons, which are extremely flammable and relatively small.

Anyone not fully retarded wouldn't be using the Sup Forums infrogrpahics as survival advice.

arrse.co.uk/wiki/Recommended_Kit

Tempted to go on one of those survival courses desu

>no medical supplies whatsoever
>no water receptacle
>no condoms
>no pen and paper

It's fucking shit

>watches a Top Gear special once

>knives

Guess it rules us out then - we're royally down the swanner.

learned that in cadets but whatever floats yer boat lad.

I do pressups every now and then.

>everythingyouneedtohangyourselfinthewoods.jpg

gonna text this girl who likes me y for 24 hours straight
been 30 mins so far

>not using the Bear Grylls ULTIMATE nanto seiken package with over 900 blades that do the same thing

>that honest to God looks more like a kit for kidnapping and murdering someone.

Top kek

>she's proper weird

youtube.com/watch?v=xsT_suLPxxA

JUST FUCK MY CLUB UP SENPAI

Pet insurance bills going up next month.

Fuck me. What next?

ANYWAY, ....

> SO THERE I WAS ALL SITTING ALONE IN MY CAR WHEN A COUPLE OF 'BAD-PEOPLE' RAN UP AND ... LITERRALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY
FORCED ME TO DRIVE THEM AWAY...

youtube.com/watch?v=vdqbdEKeJ_4

Needing a hatchet, knife AND machete

Jesus, just fucking pick one that matches what you're likey to use it for

pro tip the best option is the hatchet

>People ITT right now want the insurance jew on hospitals

we're running at half mast.

Kek

Could you use either of those for water filtration?

Use the fire to boil it if you have time.

Alternatively just find a fast running stream.

kekd

I am a NEET.

Are you a NEET Brit/pol/?

But with the Bill Burr X-treme necromancer masterchef package you can assemble a saucepan or even a fishing rod just from all your knives.

I've finished uni for the summer and will be starting a part time job soon. Does that make me a NEET?

No.

>still a student
>part time job

You should have no guilt about being a lazy cunt over the summer, user. It's one of the perks of being a student.

I failed my fucking access course and am not going to uni now, so yes

REV UP THE HELIUM TANK BOYS

tbf he's balanced off by having nick "paris has a muslim problem" ferrari there

Re-post from the fag end of the last thread.

>Still, he was not ready to abandon support for legal abortion. It was, he continued to insist, necessary to prevent the bad consequences of illegal abortions. But he was moving from viewing abortion itself as a legitimate solution to a woman’s personal problem, to seeing it as an evil that should be discouraged, even if for practical reasons it had to be tolerated. Over the next several years, while continuing to perform abortions for what he regarded as legitimate “health” reasons, Nathanson would be moved still further toward the pro-life position by the emergence of new technologies, especially fetoscopy and ultrasound, that made it increasingly difficult, and finally impossible, to deny that abortion is the deliberate killing of a unique human being—a child in the womb.

The abortion industry is big business, and its adherents seem hell bet on opening up new markets. This chap has an interesting story as a former abortion Doctor:

archive.is/vAt3Z

So the news out today is that women in Northern Ireland can now travel to the mainland to have their babies murdered for them, or as the modern vernacular goes "have it aborted". There are few things that piss me off quite as much as abortion, and some people feel like there is a kind of a grey area around just after conception, I personally feel that there isn't, but lets just for a moment focus on the fact that the current legal abortion limit in the UK is 24 weeks. Pic related is what a child looks like at 24 weeks, this, pic related is a human being. There are many like it (some younger) that have been born and have then gone on to be healthy babies who have survived. But what I just want people to do is take a step back and realise that our government currently supports the murder of people like this up to 24 weeks. They currently support someone ripping babies to shreds in their mother's wombs and taking them out piece by piece. All of this goes on and is perfectly accepted by many people, and if you oppose any of this in any way, or oppose the limit going up from 24 weeks, you will probably be called a bigot and a hater of women's rights.

flint fire startes is a meme
just get a pack of lighters from poundland

is this a /out/ thread now

that show is pretty great

How fucking dumb are women? how could you possibly think that a woman with a rubber knob was a man?
>Ex-private schoolgirl is found GUILTY of using a £20 sex toy and a blindfold to dupe her girlfriend into believing she was having sex with a man after a dramatic retrial

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4644044/Ex-private-schoolgirl-tricked-female-friend-sex.html

Fuck filtration, it's such an absolute meme. You'll have to stockpile replacement filters for potentially years of constant use or maintain some fancy machine.

>Bash the whistle off a pressure cooker lid
>Attach hose
>Put really fucking dirty pondwater or even saltwater in the pressure cooker
>Boil it all away into a bucket on your cooking fire
>Endless perfectly clean water
>All the gunk or salt left behind in the pressure cooker pan

Why knot?

One of my best friends was born at 22 weeks in 1986.
As a teen, I was pro-choice, but once I learned this about my friend, my views began to change.
The most sickening thing about the whole issue is that many women see abortion as just another kind of contraception, and the only way they can do this is by de-humanising the baby.

MOGG-ADONNA-POCALYPSE

[DISCLAIMER] MADONNA IS A GOAT FUCKING WHORE, ... BUT THIS IS CRUCIAL VIBES...

FUCK YOU MADONNA FOR MAKING ME KNOW THAT YOU ARE A DUMB CUNT, ... I ACTUALLY LOVED THIS TRACK....