Damn, Lenin was a beautiful man

fucking kike

Did he did of Cancer too?

>communist rat
>man

H A N D S O M E

>beautiful man
fuck off commie

some people are so evil that it shows in their appearance. Lenin was one of those people.

Young Stalin was handsome as fuck

>Evil
Burger pls

True

Young Trotsky was Jean Ralphio

>they are all jewish
hmmmmmm

Do you have more pictures of state capitalists?

it's a propaganda picture , Stalin had a disease that fucked his skin.

Stalin wasn't Jewish silly, he was going to train to be a priest at one point

Lenin is actually pretty ugly, nice shaped facial hair but he has a wonky eye, asian piggu nose and needs his ears pinned back

This
He was 1/8th Jewish at best, and even that isn't exactly proven

D O W N S Y N D R O M E

>soulless eyes
>rat-like features
Yeah, no.

Evil

these two are benefiting from some quality fucking hairstyling

jew+mongol+slav master race

>bald
>beautiful

I guess is true what they, commie cucks have really low standards.

No, just asiatic genes.

>implying

Was there any slavic blood in him? His father was half kalmyk half chuvash. Mother half jew half german/swedish.

The Japanese wanted to purchase his brain for study after his death.

So, basically a full Slav

>Trusting Sovietshops

Heres the real one

GG Allin was the reincarnation of Lenin. Bite it you scum.

Trotsky has the most Jewish looking hair of anybody who's ever lived. It's actually insane

What are you talking about, how does that look Jewish? This is stereotypical Jew hair

People who destroyed Russia.

and it looks exactly like that but with a 90 year old camera and a little grease

Nah I don't see it, his hair is thick, dark and kinda straight, def not a jewfro

That is not a human being.

Reminds me of Jack Nicholson in Anger Management.

No he wasn't. He looked half Mongoloid.

>I know of nothing better than the Appassionata and could listen to it every day.
>What astonishing, superhuman music! It always makes me proud, perhaps with a childish naiveté, to think that people can work such miracles! …
>But I can’t listen to music very often, it affects my nerves. I want to say sweet, silly things, and pat the little heads of people who, living in a filthy hell, can create such beauty.
>These days, one can’t pat anyone on the head nowadays, they might bite your hand off. Hence, you have to beat people's little heads, beat mercilessly, although ideally we are against doing any violence to people. Hm — what a devillishly difficult job!
> t. - V.I. Lenin

He certainly was redpilled as they come.

Fuck Lenin. He stole the revolution from the workers.

Is he really a jew? Doesn't look like one at all to me

Kill yourself kike.

Asiatic Jew

No he wasn't. His mothers side of the family was Jewish way back, hardly worth mentioning and he wasn't aware of it

so beautiful comrade

He looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome.

>manlet
>bald
>communist
was he the first nu-male?

kek no

Smart, very eloquent and charismatic, Lenin was everything Stalin wasn't
Stalin was basically a low life georgian robber/murderer with I assume a very low IQ

He spent his life both admiring and being envious of Trotski and other members of the party who were just better than him by all aspects...
Most of the purges and paranoia Stalin is famous for was caused by the self awareness of that,
being as incompetent as he was, he had to get rid of everyone else to secure his position and it drove him crazy

He was a kike, and died sniveling in his bed, gasping for air because nobody would treat him. He was a bad leader, and failed to secure the future of his country.

Then Stalin took over and systematically and deliberately murdered all of his friends. Lenin was perhaps the most pathetic failure story in modern history, at least Hitler escaped to Argentina.

>Smart, very eloquent and charismatic, Lenin was everything Stalin wasn't

Yes in fact Stalin wrote a letter to Trotsky before his death warning him about Stalin and how he was basically a power hungry idiot and not to let him take control. Trotsky for some reason chose to do nothing about it and we all know what happened next

Meant to say Lenin wrote a letter kek

proof?

looks edited

google thinks its patriarch kirill

probably because of mongol genes
remember when mongolians raped all of northeastern europe?

This is after syphilis ate his brain

Stalin and Lenin weren't religious in the slightest

Because he isn't. He is rumored to have some Jewish great great-someone, and probably he even does, just like everybody at this point. He has a very traditional russo-calmykian face.

Were they even trying?

That hideous creature doesn't even look human.

>mfw killing homos

Based commie