Do you own any infowars products?

Do you own any infowars products?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/28/health/california-glyphosate-cancer-chemical-listing/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

I own 12 water filters which I bought off that humble water filter salesman

I've gotten a couple shirts, the sleep aid, and the toothpaste. I sorta want to try SMV and see how it works.

CAVEMAN
BONE
R
O
T
H

SUPPORT THE RESISTANCE
BUY WATER FILTERS

I wish there was free shipping

Alex Jones is a genius because he found a way to make a living off of depressed "red pilled" beta whites. Buy up guys !

Just the iodine.
It's some high quality stuff for sure though.
>be me
>accidentally drop 6 drops first time
>20 seconds later literally feel my consciousness expand outward from brain

I have tried all their products, I suppose they did something other than the placebo effect? I guess they helped to detox my body but who knows?

I like knock out and secret 12. I also filter my water.

There is for US

No but I am considering trying some similar ONNIT products life alpha brain.

I never felt that, just a burning stomach ache every morning after taking it. It makes a good mouth wash though.

Yes
Unironcally
They are pretty good actually
Before all AJ is true capitalist spirited businessman who has amazing product
If you think I'm lying check reviews online

are you bragging sir?

Can you imagine how easy it would be to swindle and scam niggers? Shame they never money.

You just extort money from the government.

>get welfare
>spend it on nigger things because you have safety net of food stamps for food
>repeat

I'm surprised AJ doenst sell literal red pills.

>so cucked you actually buy the (((performance artist's))) con stuff

wow! you are naive! the feds already do this. It is called abortion, and war on drugs.

people actually buy his stuff?

Artists should be supported too. Even the USSR supported Tarkovsky.

Nope, I boycot zionists.

Yeah you go and spent your money on chicken and watermelon nigger. Also waterfilters are pretty useful.

sure waterfilters are good, but why buy them off alex?

Or you could buy some Trump steaks

Used myco zx and shit my brains out.

because Alex gives the frogs a voice

cnn.com/2017/06/28/health/california-glyphosate-cancer-chemical-listing/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s

FUCK OFF

>buy my shit goyim

Knockout works.
Brainforce doesnt work.

I have a $5 hillary 4 prison shirt.

He funds himself and doesn't bow to advertisers, thats smart

The iodine and selenium combo is mind blowing, I never get tired since I started taking both, feel way sharper, more ALIVE. Beautiful products

Super male is overpriced but great before a long bike ride or any other physical activity. Get anthroplex instead, same effect pretty much but cheaper

Vitamin mineral fusion makes all other multivitamins seem like total garbage. Because really they ARE total garbage and there's really nothing special about mineral fusion, except the lack of filler

SERIOUSLY their shit is so good it's scarcely believable. BUT It's only good because the supplement industry at large has such wild markups on shit products

You do know that's real, right?

I take beyond tangy tangerine pills, and you do feel better after a few weeks of taking them.
Never tried alexs version, but btt is cheaper as i only take 2 pills a day not 4 like the bottle says. Get half the vitamins/minerals/etc and it lasts 60 days not 30. Which is about $1 a day

>the supplement industry at large has such wild markups on shit products
His stuff is like twice the price of everything else.