This Is the french président

It's the new leader of free world, you mad bro ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpxkFKHm6w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying the US has ever been a beacon of democracy and human rights

There's more history in his office than in all the United States put together

Who?

yeah france = best country and old history, proud

> literally merkel bitch

France GDP 2.4 trillion
U.S. GDP 18 trillion

sorry bro but you mad

There's more history to his wife than the entire US, I'll give you that.

>It's the new leader of free-mason world, you mad bro ?
FTFY

Idiot spotted

>French
>World power
>Leader

Pick one

yeah bro, there's more history from melania trump too

>this is the president's wife

Why can't macron get a younger wife?

not really, Europe died 72 years ago anyway

This Frenchman is right. If he's anyone's bitch it's his barren old skinny mummy-surrogate witch of a """"""wife"""""".

so much this

US population 320+ millions
54% White
80% mutilated boys
Shorter life expectancy
AIDS rate through the roof
Gay culture
Owned by Israel

>free

you mad poor hungarian boy, my president is gonna kick you country from global leadership. oups, hungary is a third world country

France is just the bitch of Germany who is the bitch of America who is the bitch of Israel

> Le cucke

Top kek

>Hungary

>Vishy 2 electric boogaloo
I'm mad France has decided to throw everything your fore fathers sacrificed for. All for the sake of global virtue signaling. You had a chance to be frenchmen now your just German Cuckolds. I guess history has a funny way or repeating itself.

and uk ? bitch of the world ?

>It's the new leader of free world, you mad bro ?
free world

This is not my president, just a slave of the ue comission, here to open our borders and destroy our quality of live. He just here to sell France to globalism

I dont even know who you faggots are but I absolutely despise you more than any Jihadist Mudslime
Fuck your EU and fuck your anthem and ridicules fake flag.

Because he's fucking her daughter on the side and thats perfectly okay in France the most degenerate country in te world

Ok, François
So free you have to allow refugees to rape you or be sent to gulag for hate crime.

He's a fucking Rotschild jew and Merkel's bitch

Enjoy your 20% white country soon

Context?

>Enjoy your 20% white country soon
By the time we get there, the US will have become Senegal

>Third world country
youtube.com/watch?v=HpxkFKHm6w8

you jelly nordcuck?

The French are disgustingly naive. That man will be the doom of them all, yet they are praising him like a God.
>inb4 French indoctrinated fucks

Realtalk, I would love if France took the reins

>Get our military defense practically paid for by France and not bother contributing 2% GDP to NATO
>Have French soliders dying for Jews and Arabs in the Middle East instead of Americans
>Have France spend billions in weapons defense research every year to keep dictators like Kim in check while we spend money on our own projects like the wall and health services
>Still be able to bitch about the way France runs things and be applauded by said bitching by leaders all around the world

Enjoy yourselves France!

>video not available in your country

well...

he's a victim of paedophilia

don't laugh at him goys

We're all bitches here, Pierre, but at least we seem to be going in the right direction. I hope you'll join us soon.

>not recognizing an old hag joke
are all frenchmen this retarded

>Realtalk, I would love if France took the reins
The Eternal Anglo would be too assblasted it that happened

There is no such thing as french culture.

Your capital is muslim

>video not available in your country
Are you fucking kidding me? They censor the muslim chimpouts in the french no-go zones? :D
There goes you "free world" :DDDDD

this, everyone is getting assfucked by (((them))) but at least a few countries try to fight back : UK , Poland , Hungary and Usa

jelly? Of the EU as an shitty union that is falling apart?
or jelly of your country you are so ashamed of you wont even use your own flag?

Literally a globalist cuck. Not mad just disappointed. Cant say I'm surprised considering how cucked the french have been for centuries now. Also saged

>Britbongistan elected a muslim major
>right direction

lol

LES DÉLÉGUÉS, DAHNALD

>France
>Free

lol

When his current wife dies he is gonna marry Merkel

>It's the new leader of free world
More like the new leader of the cucked world. I am terribly sorry France managed to pick the literal worst candidate of all

nigga wat?
random cuck elected with voter fraud from not even the biggest economy in the EU will be the leader of the free world.

seems legit

worked for the bank of Rothschild as a banker
literally most controlled Rothschild puppet in human history
don't believe me do a cursory bit of research
it doesn't matter what part of the political spectrum a politician comes from if they are a puppet
they will work against the people of that country
his sudden appreance, as if from nowhere should
be suspicious, even to the most blue pilled turd

Niggers aren't human

His wife is 20ish years older than he is.

Macron practically overthrew the french government, you have to at least respect him for doing that

This. I cant wait to visit, photograph and disseminate the amount of degeneracy and ethnic-french apathy to the rest of the world

Are you kidding mate, the previous president literally paved the way for him

I will never forget the day we backed out of the (((Paris Accord))), this faggot insulted our entire country and every single Euronigger on Sup Forums agreed with him.
To an fellow Americans on Sup Forums who haven't realized it yet: Europe is only our enemy. Never trust a (((European))).

>le eu is falling apart meme
just wait until social democrats win in germany too

He's such a handsome president.

This is why I wish military crackdowns were still an option

Yeah, didn't Hollande have a 4% approval rating at one point or something?

How do even his staunchest supporters abandon him like that, genuinely curious.

Your next president will re-enter Paris Accord anyway dumbass ameridumb

Gross

DAHNULD...
LES DÉLÉGUÉS

loled

I actually have faith in France. Things can change more quickly in France than they can in the UK. I like to imagine a future where the UK and France show the rest of Europe how it's done (but with rival methods).

Yeah, we've got our problems. Remember that London is a league of its own though.

What's s free about it? Literally more rules than ever.

Perfect, saved.

Slavery is freedom

>just wait until social democrats win in germany too
hahahaha
also you gives a shit who wins in cuckmany and their bottom bitch France. The EU will collapse until its only members are Germany, France and the few who values gibs more than democracy and dignity.

How did he meet his wife again?

more like central Euro mutts are your enemy.

>The EU will collapse

SUREEEE
See this comments 100x times after Brexit ... we know what happens after imbecile ... britbongistan btfo

hahahahhaha
you cannot be more wrong
in the future british parties will campiagn using the "reapply to eu" promise

>Any EU country
>leader of anything
EU're so cute

I like how you continentals live in a bubble. Look at the fringes of the EU and you can already see it unravel.
The EU as it is now will not continue for long. Sure France and Germany will merge even more but the north and east will not. The south are also too independent and proud to ever give in to the EU. They are in it for the gibs and it those ever run out you will see where their loyalties lie.

Denmark only joined the union because the UK did and now many people see no point in staying. It cost us a fortune, destroy our culture, cripples our democracy and forces weird continental euro thought into our sphere.

by your statements and your "love" for the EU I have deducted you most be a central Euro nigger of some sort.
Stop living in a vacuum and take not of what happens in the edges of your European superstate. The EU is not loved or even spoken positive about outside of the central European states.

>future
>eu

Pick one.

that'd be great but desu I lost faith in french people with the last elections

I guess this one is more appropriate then.

I'm not mad bro desu.

New leader of the muslim world