ISIS does not represent Islam. The KKK doesn't represent Christianity does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sources_for_the_Crusades
quranexplained.wordpress.com/2010/01/11/cannibalism-in-the-quran/
youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_of_Umar
trackingterrorism.org/group/westboro-baptist-church-wbc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps
youtube.com/watch?v=7TRVcnX8Vsw
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&t=10s
youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>crusades
>bad

Lol wut?

ISIS is not dead. Others are.

Read the entirety of the koran before you post nonsense
>1 post by this id
Nevermind keep shilling for a failing party

Christians during the crusades were filthy tyrants bathing in their own shit and killing each other just as much as they were killing "infidels". The Muslims of the time were far more progressive and actually very good to their christian and even jewish citizens.

It's Islam that can't separate ISIS from Islam.

You retarded goat fuckers need a reformation. Your bloody medieval wargod needs to be turned into a cuddly lovable mascot.

Source?

>1 post by this ID
kys you fucking normalfag

why do you keep making these threads
and why do you keep using new anime girls for each thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
The only reason you get to screech about "muh western civilization" is because Islamic scientists kept progressing while europeans inbred to keep the blood pure.

what does represent islam? You should find the answer before the world gets tired of you.

Shitty daily slide threads.
Sage

This is such a demonstrably false claim. If they 'kept progressing' they wouldn't have got so royally destroyed by rapidly advancing western technology.

What actually happened. Islam invade a vast swathe of territory replete with a wide variety of technologies and accomplishments. Islam managed to predictably get wealthy from war booty, and clothed it self in the intellectual of others.

Being easily the spergiest of belife structures ever to arise they were unable to adapt changing conditions and got crushed, descending into thuggish infighting as the centuries progressed. Even now the middle east would be an irrelevant desert were it not for oil.

Actually yeah, they're exactly the same. Fuck all religion, kill them all. Starting with you.

That isn't written in the New Testament, while the things that ISIS do is written in the Qur'an

The highest point of religious authority in Christendom sanctioned the Crusades

Christianity is naturally against homosexuality, westbro are actually pretty right about that but their earthquake theories go a bit too far.

The KKK literally quote the new testament, they interpret verses that invoke the work 'beast' as relating to blacks

Christian and Muslim chroniclers.

They literally ate dead bodies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sources_for_the_Crusades

HAHAHAHAHA

must be bait

quranexplained.wordpress.com/2010/01/11/cannibalism-in-the-quran/

An important and a serious question, “Does Allah of Islam, allow Muslims in the Quran, to eat human flesh?”

The answer is very clearly, “Yes”.

It's very simple user:

You cannot justify the actions of the crusaders, KKK or WBC from the Bible. They were going against what Christianity teaches.

You can directly justify the actions of ISIS from the Koran and Hadiths. They are doing what Mohamed instructed, and following his example. He was a violent warlord too.

It's not muslims which are the core problem; Islam is the problem. We should feel sorry for muslims as they have been ensnared by a dreadful, dreadful ideology.

KKK represent protestants rather well actually

so is it the same shill or a bunch of multiple ones?

Aren't there like at most 70 westboro members or some shit? They're basically a bunch of scam artists too.

The Crusades's were openly endorsed by the Pope and the Catholic church at the time, and most of the people who fought them did so for religious reasons. They WERE an accurate reflection of the values that Catholics shared as a culture. The crusades also happened hundreds of years ago, and the current leadership of the catholic church would never consider calling for another crusade, nor would your average normie catholic consider fighting in one.

ISIS isn't the only terrorist group in the middle east that openly lists Islam as it's prime motive, and the fact that it and many other groups like it were able to come this far is at least a reflection of the values that the people in their region share as a culture TODAY. These leaders aren't cartoon characters that just show up out of no where and just come into power through pure cartoon magic. Public executions of adulterers, heretics, homosexuals and religious minorities attract crowds of normal people who are excited to watch, or even participate in the murder of other people. They aren't cartoon characters who just sprung up out of nowhere either, they are real. Pull your head out of your ass.

>Crusades
Christian, and retaliatory in nature.

>westboro Baptist church
Christian. Talk to me when they begin a theocratic state that executes people and commits acts of terrorism in the name of Jesus.

>KKK
Nothing to do with representing Christianity.

>ISIS
Literally the Islamic State, as defined by the religious doctrine of Islam.

Are you retarded? The KKK are clearly Christian.

The difference is, as far as I know, the KKK don't claim to be the leaders of the entirety of Christendom.

So I guess maybe you can say Catholics are like ISIS, and to that I would reply: Can the Orthodox Christians come save Catholics from ourselves? Please?

Muslim oppression was the cause for the crusades, if they weren't asshole leaders it wouldn't of happened.

leave Tomoko out of these shit memes

youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ

>westboro Baptist church
>Christian

Nope. Just Democrat Lawyers that troll for lawsuits
Look up Fred Phelps and his long Democrat history

Yeah, they were so progressive that they conquered the Levant, Egypt, North Africa and Anatolia and implemented an infidel-only tax

>The KKK are clearly Christian.

Clearly? How does the KKK follow in the footsteps of Christ?

Please explain

Isis has no problem eradicating the muslims who disagree with them.

gay bait
quran tells muslims to chop off the heads and fingertips of nonbelievers

>implemented an infidel-only tax
Worse than that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_of_Umar

I'm not Catholic, I've never event met one. But all the Christians I know, if the Pope called for a crusade against ISIS and other Saracen extremists, would support such a crusade fully. They wouldn't fight in it, because we all have jobs and rent/mortgages, but would defend the idea of it.

hahahahah nigga what

If Muslims stayed in Arabia, there would be no need to take back shit that Muslims stole.

When did the westboro baptists commit terrorist acts?

You have to reach far into history to get the crusaders.

And the KKK? Where they founded on their interpretation of religion?

Except that's wrong numbnuts, the Crusades were fought as a defensive war because Muslims were attacking Christian pilgrims trying to visit the holy land.

>there are literally retards that think Christianity is about getting your ass kicked

Even buddhism doesn't work that way

Also God hates fags, deal with it you Anglican scum

I'm 14 and I'm ready to be the next the generation of anonymous, I have fallen in love however I fight that love as I know the girl is brainwashed and will brainwash me also. I never watch tv. I'm always learning like parkour and hacking.

Unlike Christians and KKK, muslims do not separate themselves from ISIS.

The KKK were larping as Christian knights, the hoods they wear are what European knightly orders used to wear

> Muslims were progressive

Sure, that is why they invented cars, trains and electricy.

Oh, wait...

To be fair the KKK takes Christianity more seriously than most people who call themselves "Christians".

Stop tainting Tomoko with your shit

Good point, but I don't appreciate you using my waifu for this nonsense.

This is retarded, after the Crusade period ended the Turks were at the gates of Vienna; The Crusades were a clusterfuck and a footnote in History that faggots play their misplaced romantic notions off.
>Crusaders sack Constantinople to defend Byzantium from Muslim oppression
Makes sense, no wonder the Byzantines felt so warmly about their Christian brothers.

"I would rather see a Turkish turban in the midst of the City than the Latin mitre"" - Loukas Notaras (Megas Doux)

Nice try Cuck we will kill all the mudlslimes

Go read a history book, you chucklecuck

I don't think they do follow the footsteps of Christ, but they claim to be Christian.

We're stuck with them, just like we're stuck with the faggots who put glitter in the Ash Wednesday ashes because of "muh gays".

The difference between Christians and Muslims is that we don't have many sects that claim to speak for all Christians, except for perhaps the Catholics. But Catholicism isn't going last another hundred years without a reform to reconcile with Orthodoxy, which is on the rise after recovering from Communism.

Post IDs are unique to each thread, dumbass kike

Go blow yourself up, goatfucker.

Bullshit. If Mohammed were alive today he'd be out chopping off heads with the rest of them.

He's saying OP hasn't replied to his own thread. You'd know that if you weren't a newfriend.

Goatfuckers aren't human. Nice try allahu snakbar exploding sand nigger

Yes the Crusades were Christian and they happened hundreds of years ago. Not sure what the issue is...

Baptist Church is Christian but can you name a terror attack commited by them?

KKK is Christian, are they relevant today?

There were 1,600 terror deaths during Ramadan 2017. You are telling me there isn't a problem?

>ISIS does not represent Islam.
A radical Muslim wants to kill you.
A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to kill you.

Even if the two were equivalent, there's a major difference in that ISIS and other mujahideen are waging war against the rest of the world at this very instant and the Crusades haven't been fought for nearly a millennia.

>can you name a terror attack commited by them?
trackingterrorism.org/group/westboro-baptist-church-wbc

The first cruzade only failed!because of a miscommunication

How many times are we going to get this same thread? At least you switched images.

Sage, hide and ignore.

>Baptist Church is Christian
Funny how WBC is the "Christians" that Democrats need to exist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps
Phelps ran in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[82] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[83] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[84][85] and 1997.[86]

IS can claim whatever they want nobody holds any religious authority in Islam this is why there are so many heresies floating around out there; unlike with Christianity there was nobody to stomp them out.
>bitchfit
>trashy tattoos
Do people actually think this looks good?
First Crusade was a success; though arguable the most barbaric

Anyhow time to sleeps

>yfw these particular anime macros come directly from the CIA's memetic warfare folder

Do you bother to read the links you post?

Nice strawman. Most of Sup Forums separates ISIS from Islam, it's only reddit refugees that equate them.

What does ISIS do that Mohammad wouldn't do?

>CIA's memetic warfare folder
the CIA aren't retards, these images are made ironically, just as the DRUMPF BTFO posts were from Trump supporters

>the Crusades haven't been fought for nearly a millennia
Oh?
youtube.com/watch?v=7TRVcnX8Vsw

He did say it at the very fucking start of the thread though which ruins the point

Why in the fuck would I want to separate the Crusades from Christianity?

Christians around the world don't celebrate when a Christian does something's fucked up

>Defiling Tomoko with these shitty forced memes
>>/out/

The KKK isn't following the bible down to the T.

They aren't led by a christian cleric.

The crusades were literally 1000 years ago, there Klan was a political organization, like the dixiecrats, and the Westboro church hasn't driven a van of peace through a funeral.

BOOOOOOOSH
>drink

The Crusaders were not bad until the 4th.

Westboro and the KKK are heretics.

ISIS is one of the few groups that follows Islam properly, moderate Muslims are heretics.

I mean, historically they didn't get royally destroyed. Islam barely ever lost any land and lost none in several of the later crusades. Usually the crusades would show up at the banks of the Mediterranean and maybe take back the port colony the Europeans had before, then return home happy or die trying to fight in an environment they weren't used too.

>muh crusades
OY VEY

Take the final red pill on the Crusades: youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&t=10s

They were simply Europeans and Christians hitting back after being brutalized for centuries. The Muslims were hitting the Byzantine Empire, they took over Spain, they even made it into France until being repelled at the Battle of Tours, they were wrecking the European economy by pirating our ships in the Mediterranean and heavily disrupting commerce.

Warner makes a rock solid case that the "Dark Ages" were really caused by Islam, and what a wrecking ball it was on civilization and the economy. Westerners have just been too politically correct and meek to point that out.

got me to bite

youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo

Both represent their religions. The KKK, traditionally, has always voiced itself as a Christian movement. That being said, we have scripture and the early church fathers to say "Well, actually, they're not practicing Christianity as they ought to be."

Church organization on an ethnic level has always been accepted. Defending one's nation from foreign influence has always been accepted. It was only MUCH LATER in history did we see these values deteriorate. Feel free to look into it, specifically Orthodox sources. Plytheism is a made up heresy.

Regardless, KKK is new-age protestantism so they're theologically fucked. ISIS is just practicing traditional Islamic teachings and taking their religion seriously and to it's logical conclusion.

fuck your Islam you goatfucker go eat sand little bitch

"NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT DON'T CRITICIZE THEM THOUGH OR ELSE THEY'LL KILL PEOPLE"

Boi

Boi

Here, go educate yourself about the crusades youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo

Die of cancer filthy muslim.

>posting tomoko with that question
Who made this?

Can you point to any KKK suicide bombers?

Jesus didn't say kill black people, the qu'ran says kill unbelievers.

>The Muslims of the time were far more progressive
Nope, Arabs had a golden Time, Islam is what turned all this to shit.

Islam is the asshole religion of rape.
Without Islam there where probably a lot less wars on the planet.

Back to the desert, SARACEN!

And the holocaust doesn't represent Nazism.

Such a bullshit argument, none of those white power movements you mentioned are killing people en masse in 2017. It is a fact that a higher % of Muslim population the greater the chance of this shit happening. No one is saying all muslims are Isis, we just don't want any more muslims than there already are until some major changes take place within the religion and the geopolitical climate of the Middle East

>nearly 100 replies to bait

Is the KKK a religious organization? I thought they were just white nationalists

>3rd response
>1 post by id meme
>this doesn't mean he's retarded

>Gets literally lgbt as ID so fucking gay is he
This were the whole day here posting retarded garbage, posting 9gag level bait.

He imagines everyone reacts angry at home on their computers, furiosly from his ultra good trolling.

While they realy all notice he is just some retard.

The only thing is, if everyone is insulting him all the time that doesnt make him a troll. That makes him a cuckold.