JOE STRIKES BACK!

Holy shit, he must've had to deal with one of Mika's on set breakdowns to be tweeting this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/joe-scarborough-trump-protest-songs-2017-6
youtu.be/NP7Lixcc_jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IS JOE /OURGUY?

why is the text so thick?

so he admits mika was bleeding from a facelift?

>1999+18
>not knowing about the BBC
>not using Big Black Characters whenever possible
Fucking racist drumpf supporter.

>tfw this could be the next Rosie/Donald type feud that goes on nonstop.

You can tell Melania has had facelifts. What a stupid thing for Trump to try to roast Mika on. Glass houses, stones and whatnot.

he's so heckin mad

Remember when they killed Joan Rivers for being mean to Michael?

>liberal douche and douchess attack trump for months
>trump makes fun of them back
>liberals call trump a bully
>liberal douche attacks melania for no reason

plz no bully, liberals

It's like his cock

Trump himself has had extensive surgery.

PSYCHO JOE AT IT AGAIN

Morning Joe just stepped in it. What an idiot.

Yes, attack melania, the one who didnt say anything. How much of a faggot can you be joe? go ahead and kys

>Flag of a jackass
Nothing you say is credible.

Haha what the hell did Melania do? That Mika bitch was attacking Trump, his wife didn't attack anyone. Low blow from, Joe. He should retire immediately.

He's still mad about Trump cucking him.

youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

So then Joe is admitting that Mika was recovering from a facelift at the time?

To attack his wife/ FOTUS is totally wrong

This is fake right? Where's the linkage?

She wanted to spend 3 nights in a row with him and he rejected her. Trump-pump-n-dump confirmed

IT'S FAKE YOU IGNORANT, GULLIBLE RETARDS.

That's a god tier reply, too bad it's fake news and Joe is still a cuck.

she called a tranny a tranny...then died on the operating table....nah, nothing to the whole "SEIU does the dirty work" conspiracy....doctors and nurses couldn't possibly be bought off to actually kill people, right? right?

Gas-lighting, T.B.H.

>spend a solid year trashing trump
>go so far as to have shit mid-life crisis band play (((resistance))) songs
>trump finally gives them both barrels
>OMG BLUMPFT BULLYING POOR MIKA

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/joe-scarborough-trump-protest-songs-2017-6

>You hurt my hoe, I hurt your hoe

JOE, NO!

So he's saying that Mika's facelift was botched? Damn that's savage, even Trump didn't go that far.

Solid bantz though.

>Your facelift so bad you were bleeding
>W-Well your wife had a facelift too!
>implying the point is the facelift in itself
I hope this is fake

Fake and homosexual. Joe doesn't have the balls.

Trump just doesn't care, it's just banter, mate.

That is what happens when libtards transforms into trannies. Once they lose their dick they post even more gross retarded shit like that.

In the beginning there were Men and Women. Then came the donkey dick suckers out of the sewers and fucked everything up. Then the real Men and Women had enough of their fucking retarded bull shit and released their weapon of mass destruction upon them, Donald Trump.

Now all the donkey dick suckers and do is cry until they go back to the sewers to winch they came.

The moral of this story is NEVER allow a dirty democrat to ever have any power whatsoever because they are filthy little tranny niggers and a shit stain on society.

Please tell this story to your children at bed time so they know not to allow a dirty liberal rub their gay wad taint all over them.

Says the people who relentlessly likened Michelle Obama to apes since day 1

I mean he wasn't wrong.
>pic related.

cuz it's fake. fake as niggers with good credit.

t-this is our president?

Joe is Joe.

MAN,

I HOPE MELANIA SUES THE HELL OUT OF THIS LOSER JOE !

Whahaha remember this guy is a JOURNALIST.

JOURNALISTS are supposed to be UNBIASED, objective.

What a sad decade for journalism. These Urban media scum still hasn't coped with Trump's election win.

Joe is just mad he can't murder his way out of this one.

Daily reminder that Rosie got BTFO

youtu.be/NP7Lixcc_jQ

Michelle legitimately looks like an ape.

So trump told her to leave because I she was bleeding right after a face lift? Post op Bleeding + Make up+sweat from the event could cause infection, Sounds like he was just looking out for her that night.

We've entered into a new golden age of presidential bants.

>be OP faggot and make a fake twitter caption
>get braindead retard faggots to post shit about a situation that never even happen

jesus this bread and anyone involved should be nuked immediatly

fucking dumbcunts

Can I get the pic summing up the coincidences about Joe's dead intern?

Fake and gay. Saged

Yes, lets shut Joey up. The intern, the dead, hot, young intern. Found in his... leaking cum and blood...

SOmeone get her parents on the phone.. We're gonna solve this mystery,

un-saged blue boy

Why didn't op just use inspect element.

That's just stating a fact m8

Just banter to you and him maybe...but this shit has consequences that can be used effectively by the right people.

how can anyone still get so badly baited by Trumps tweets?

three nights they came a knockin
knockin at my door
"Please let us in again,
in your company once more!"
No, no to crazy Mika, no to Psycho Joe
gather up your bleeding faces, low IQ's, and go!

1. If Lori's death was just a simple accident, then why did Rep. Scarborough and his spokesman Miguel Serrano feel the need to go to two different local TV stations within three hours of her body's being found and invent a nonexistent history of chronic medical conditions for her - in other words - why did they feel the need to lie about Lori's health?

2. Would you trust without question the word of a Medical Examiner who lost his ME license in two separate states (Missouri and Florida) because he LIED about his autopsy work and results.

3. Why should whoever wrote Ms. Klausutis's obituary feel it was appropriate to mention nearly everything about her life -- EXCEPT where she'd been working since 1999, i.e with Congressman Scarborough?

Let’s add one more-

4. Dr. Berkland and his supervisor at the time, Dr. Gary Cumberland were known to be high-giving donors to Scarborough’s Congressional campaigns. Did their relationship with Scarborough influence any and all the results issued by the M.E.’s Office?

Lori Klausutis was a smart and loving young woman whose life ended way too soon. Doesn’t she deserve justice and doesn’t her family deserve to know ALL the facts surrounding her death?

No one knows if Morning Joe had anything to do with her death, but the manner in which authorities handled the press shows one thing. Without all the facts they gave Morning Joe a FULL PARDON. It is doubtful they would do the same for an Ordinary Joe.

Muh sogyny!!!

hmmm

Did he just say his own wife's face job was botched?

What does Mika know? Does she approve?

“Conservative MSNBC news host Joe Scarborough was a guest on MSNBC’s Imus show last Thursday, May 29. In complementing Scarborough on his sense of humor, Imus said, ‘Don’t be afraid to be funny, because you are funny. I asked you why you aren’t in Congress. You said that you had sex with the intern and then you had to kill her.’ To which Scarborough laughed, ‘Yeah, ha, ha ha, well, what are you gonna do?'”

Joe Scarborough has a 6th sense for dead interns after spending 20 years coving 1 up....

Joe has bants.

Does Scarborough Golf? That head injury sure looks like a 7 iron...

Holy shit that was pretty fucking brutal.
>mfw melania is leading an anti cyber bullying crusade and getting picked on after her husband attacks some news whore

wow could joe be any dumber

you aren't supposed to immediately give up the moral highground if you are viewed as having it