Slovenia absolutely BTFOs poverty serbs

Where were you when poverty serbs lost a portion of their country to Slovenia today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAYJmu468zM
archive.is/1K7qr
youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0
youtube.com/watch?v=cQg4EiIXdj8
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/plenkovic-odrzao-presicu-oko-arbitraze-odluka-nas-ni-na-koji-nacin-ne-obvezuje-niti-se-smatramo-obvezani-njome-ne-namjeravamo-je-primjenjivati/6319378/
youtube.com/watch?v=JhBkXSAZv58
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/amerikanci-o-arbitrazi-za-njih-nista-nije-gotovo-culi-smo-za-odluku-ali-ocekujemo-od-slovenije-i-hrvatske-da-pronadu-rjesenje-bilateralnog-spora/6319153/
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/snazna-poruka-bijele-kuce-hrvatskoj-na-dan-kad-je-donesena-arbitrazna-presuda-amerikanci-potvrdili-sastaju-se-trump-i-predsjednica-grabar-kitarovic/6319879/
youtube.com/watch?v=lC_SQQCJ3Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=DyTUNn3u1E8&t=582s
youtube.com/watch?v=SmDzLFjHpMA
youtube.com/watch?v=0nq8vX7tYfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jerking off to traps

Sigh, leaf, every time

WOW
your landmass doubled in 1 day!
SLOVENES = BASED AF !!! LMFAO

Just you wait til we brainwash Joras and make him occupy half of Slovenia.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAYJmu468zM
living true to your reputation

>mountain jews at it again

not surprised

Small poverty turk rapebabies being that ass blasted and getting smaller everyday, top kek

Why you bully Serbia?

Hey! We got him fair and square.

>Poverty Serbs
>Serbia

>flag

>lost a portion of their country
>no info what portion
>no links
>no nothing
faggot

Say something cute in your 40% turkish language that is actually serbian

There was a 3 hour hearing on it in Haag today about it, faggot. Picture explains the jist of it, we got 80% of Piranski zaliv.

Link?

And i am supposed to know what the fuck piranski zaliv is?

archive.is/1K7qr
>The judges stressed that the aim of the corridor was to "guarantee both the integrity of Croatia's territorial sea and Slovenia's freedoms of communication between its territory and the high seas."

>Zagreb had only agreed to join the proceedings after Ljubljana lifted its veto in 2009 to Croatia's accession to the European Union. But it pulled out again in 2014 following a phone tapping scandal.

>A Slovenian judge from the tribunal and a Ljubljana official were recorded discussing tactics for a ruling favourable to Slovenia.

>Observers have warned that if Zagreb does not comply with the ruling it could further strain already tense relations with Slovenia, which is Croatia's key entry point into the passport-free Schengen zone.

Fucking Mountain Jews

congrats, honorary germanic brother!

i approve of this message

havn't you looked at the official sl;ovenian flag closely before?

There were several ~400 posts threads today about it. What are you, some sort of filthy casual that doesn't spend 24/7 on Sup Forums or something?

Wow,this is most important event in recent Slovenian history and we are not going to accept arbitration results anyway

You should just annex balkan up to our borders desu, you guys speak basically the same language.

you replied to wrong Portuguese poster - check IDs, newfag.

By the way, I agree with him. You could link previous threads and links of news with updated info like I did. Giving Slovenian and Croatian news links.

I'm 14 and I'm ready to be the next the generation of anonymous, I have fallen in love however I fight that love as I know the girl is brainwashed and will brainwash me also. I never watch tv. I'm always learning like parkour and hacking.

Post some Slovene traditional music. I feel like drinking and I'll drink in your honour.

youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0

To a small country acquiring a small portion of someones else land feels like a huge victory.
To a big country loosing a small portion of your land feels like a mosquito bite.

>>When your whole population speaks a slightly different version of the most retarded and backwards Croatia dialect (Kajkavski)

You gained what you had, you have no cannot mine, or place cables. And you lost a huge majority of the land disputes

There is still Palagruža, where Croatia and Italian see borders meet

youtube.com/watch?v=cQg4EiIXdj8

Drink milk, as in the video to honour us. Thanks.
t. mountain jews

Is this really such a big thing in Slovenia? You guys have been making threads all day about it as if you've actually gotten the territory instead of a piece of paper which Croatia won't accept.

How is that a gain? You can't actually go there lol

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/plenkovic-odrzao-presicu-oko-arbitraze-odluka-nas-ni-na-koji-nacin-ne-obvezuje-niti-se-smatramo-obvezani-njome-ne-namjeravamo-je-primjenjivati/6319378/

Nice thread op

It's all in Merkel's hand anyway. If she decides to pressure you into accepting you will and if she doesn't you won't.

D'awww, thanks. Let's point at the poverty serbs and laugh at them together

>we wuz central europe n shit fantje we wuznt balkans
>keeps stealing land, bribing judges to get favorable results, threatens to send military to border over 2 square km
>still claim they are not balkans

But on topic, croatia backed out of this fake corrupt arbitration (that was forced onto croatia via blackmail to enter EU) 3 years ago anyway, so piran is 80% yours only on some paper from a corrupt judge. Good luck trying to enforce it on a country that has actually more than 2 patrol boats unlike slovenia. All that schengen shit doesnt even matter, croats can enter any EU country just with their id's anyway.

I thought you only gained a little bit of sea

did you also get land?

>Slovenia

Literally who

Got a few villages and lost an army base with a few transmitter in summary. Didn't gain everything and the army base was manned by us since yugo untill now, which is plain absurdity.

>his country is so fucking shit he has to abandon it and leave abroad
>still thinks his turkish genepool is somehow relevant

cr*ats, ladies and gentlemen...

yes, we got nearly every claim to land we had.

LETS CELEBRATE THIS STRATEGIC SLOVENE VICTORY

>traditional music.

Are you retarded?

do you have any maps of the land gained yet?

Not yet, but here was the estimate before today.

Why does Slovenian županija have its own country flag?

Would a war with slovenia look like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=JhBkXSAZv58

>non-country acting tough on internet

but a small country losing land to an even smaller country must feel pretty shit

you want to talk about it?

This is how war with croats looks like.

no way the croats are cucks enough to give you all that green land

They haven't this dude is retarded, just wait a second and I'll make a map. The green land is Istria and is definitely not Slovene

What would a battle between the navies look like?

they gained nothing, Croatia and USA don't recognize any of those court decisions.

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/amerikanci-o-arbitrazi-za-njih-nista-nije-gotovo-culi-smo-za-odluku-ali-ocekujemo-od-slovenije-i-hrvatske-da-pronadu-rjesenje-bilateralnog-spora/6319153/

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/snazna-poruka-bijele-kuce-hrvatskoj-na-dan-kad-je-donesena-arbitrazna-presuda-amerikanci-potvrdili-sastaju-se-trump-i-predsjednica-grabar-kitarovic/6319879/

Something like what you could recreate in a bathtub, honestly. There will be no war.

Do you really think they can enforce that shit lol

>retarded
>commie

They can't be fucking serious. I'm not going to use made up words to satisfy the mentally deranged

lol whats the point of this? they fucked up one battle so what? which war did slovenia win?
they didnt get anything because we exited the process and if they try some shit the croatian navy will fuck them up.
youtube.com/watch?v=lC_SQQCJ3Qg
btw they dont even have a boat, because it doesent fit in their sea.

>USA don't recognize any of those court decisions
Pentagon said nothing wheilst Germoney is on our side. You signed your independence away when you joined the EU.

Why aren't (you) using your real flag tho? Don't want to reveal that you're a diaspora?

they rek you in a land war with their slovenian wizards armed with fn 2000s, hk 45s, and exoskeleton armor. I only pray for your sake they won't have any stalkers running around with gauss guns

>slavic
>rich cause has sold his soul to the pagan catholics
>proud of it

Serbia is going to be out of more clay than the british empire eventually

>which war did slovenia win
The important ones.

>we exited the process
You said you wouldn't accept the outcome, but there was no legal way you could exit it and your judge was still present.

>croatian navy will fuck them up
And the EU navy will fuck you mongrel ever worse if you try anything, you stand to lose far more than we do if you try any stupid shit.

they cant win if we praise monolith.

>no proper maps
>no size of the land gained
>no explanation for people who are not familiar with some 3rd world shithole's issues

Bravo YOU FUCKING INEPT, ILLITERATE INBRED GOAT FUCKERS.

Next time make a proper thread explaining shit with maps and sizes.

FUCK YOU

They didn't take shit from us today.

>rich cause has sold his soul to the pagan catholics
Wat? The companies the Church owns here are all going to shit.

>SLOVENIA
>NOT AN EXCUSE FOR A COUNTRY

dont start it you faggot everyone likes slovenia they are ok

>Being injun givers
Dick move Slovenia
No need to be a nigger just because you wanted more water.
If anything you should have been up Italy's ass since they weren't even in the area until the 1800's and magically somehow deserved your breach front property after The Great War
Instead you be dick to your brother, that is wrong

god dammit you got me there. Give em' hell

I'll be at dead city jewing mercs if things heat up.

gotta get in there and loot some shit if you two go at it

the mounties have been alerted

>half of slovenia are bosnians and serbs
>calls me mongrel
top kek
btw its still our teritory and you cant do nothing about it

Why Yugos cannot into economy?

nice, did you download call of chernobyl ?

>half of slovenia are bosnians and serbs
>everyone is a serb in croatia
>thinks being a mongrel slovenian/serb makes him a croat
Kek, we don't have to force you, the EU and mama Merkel will.

Fucking retarded Slovene doesn't even know which piece of land they got but brags about it. A faggot who believes they doubled in size when they actually got a small irrelevant
piece of water and land the size of barely few square kilometers

Kill yourself Janez

im talking about your entire existence, ,you're rich cause the catholics bless you with gibs for converting to that fucked up cult

desu we both didnt grow enough compared to slovakia, czech republic or poland.

>Instead you be dick to your brother, that is wrong
Daily reminder that pic related should be our border.
Daily reminder that we only gained sea that should have been ours anyway.
Daily reminder burgers' opinion on this topic is irrelevant.

didn't they lose that land in favor of that part of the sea they got free access to?

Thats a he?

>thinks that was the only land we won
Kek what an uneducated and uninformed low IQ nigger are you?

You are really salty man, probably because you know that you wont get shit.

We have nearly twice the GDPPP than Hungary or Poland this year...

Serbs lose land, God laughs

>salty man
Were it up to me, I wouldn't agree to the court's order, since we lost levi breg Mure. But still, law is law and you can't keep being a nigger.

Actually we did.
Our GDP/capita is much higher than Poland & Slovakia

>Said the Kraut.

Crooked Hillary is Slovenia's spirit animal

Something like that, but it doesn't matter they got some small piece of water and land , the faggot actually believes they got Istria, Trieste, Carinthia and some other pieces of land

look

Germans lose land, God hands them the continent on a silver platter.

You little bitch.

how dare you post a map with west being up

The EU veto is a tool in service of despicable and dishonorable EU members.
The EU is cancer to anyone who does not bend over and beg for dick.

yea man i played it to death

im waiting for gunslinger mod or shoker 3.0 to come out before i revisit the zone again

I mean just look at some of this footage
youtube.com/watch?v=DyTUNn3u1E8&t=582s

youtube.com/watch?v=SmDzLFjHpMA

WORKING BIPODS
youtube.com/watch?v=0nq8vX7tYfY

>Slovenes will try to disprove this

We lost a village and an desolate army base with a few transmitters, but got a few villages and sea access.

Nah we got most of the land. We lost a few villages and a hilltop and got everything else.

yeah its double but they grew much faster than us in the last 20 years