FUCKING NIGGERS

FUCKING NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4650448/Dramatic-moment-pregnant-woman-runs-suspected-thief.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4649282/Men-raped-woman-teach-lesson-black-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well did she learn the lesson?

What was that thing that they say about a woman with two black eyes?

I don't get it.

They raped her so she could understand that dating black dudes is a bad thing? Basically to push her away from black guys? Are these, dare I say, /ourguys/?

Was the lesson do or don't? Are they /ourguys/?

Is this the new season of HWNDU? How fast can Sup Forums find em?

They taught her nigs are rapists

By golly these two know whats up!

Its hard to relax when you've got rigor mortis.

/ourniggers/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4650448/Dramatic-moment-pregnant-woman-runs-suspected-thief.html

This could've been avoided.

Finalle some who deserve the title of based black man.

>niggers telling white women to not fuck niggers

this timeline, man

BURN

based nignogs

These are the niggers you need to be importing

based black men!

all coalburners should get this treatment

Whoa, Pharrell got caught.

Toll Status: Paid

FUCK NIG-....actually....

>redpilling women on the dangers of dating balck men.
does that make them (ourguys)?

I hope the aryan brotherhood teaches them a lesson about getting raped by scary LGBT white people.

This fucking timeline.

>those photos

Wow, and liberals can look at that and say with a straight face that they're people just like you and me.

this

>/ourniggers/
/ourniggers/
>/ourniggers/
/ourniggers/
>/ourniggers/
/ourniggers/
>/ourniggers/
/ourniggers/
>/ourniggers/
/ourniggers/

>Be rapist coon
>Somehow manage to still be /ourguys/

I should be mad, but I'm not. I hope the judge will be lenient.

Your dads gonna teach them the same lesson he taught you?

BASED BLACK MAN

Judging by the mugshots i'd say thats already been done

Fine Gentlemen.

>these two things
>Teaching a lesson to anyone

Sandniggers eating some nice grainy sand.

#OurNiggers

I feel bad everytime I see this dude. He clearly has some form of debilitating autism and gets made fun of constantly

Dad told me to never go to prison unless you're willing to rape niggers before they rape you, it's all about establishing dominance. A fat little piggy like you would sequel for that black cock though.

More like Niggor Mortis

test

I unironically see nothing wrong with this.

Nevermind, I didnt get a good look at the headline.

I wouldn't have a problem with blacks, but because of the current way they have been exploiting their past, I can't say I blame white nationalism.

Current generation negroes are exploiting the hardships their ancestors faced for centuries in hopes of garnering reparations for experiences they can hardly relate to now with liberal ideals in heightened perception. With the advent of equality in America, it should have been the stepping stone of opportunity for them-yet they took it as a sign to whine and complain instead of actually working to gain a great livelihood with their new privileges. We have ghettos, depressing slums full of their kind-they have gained the complementary free card to call racism at their own expense.

We gave them something, we gave them hope and opportunities as endless as the cosmos-their troubles were over and they started them over again in a matter of decades. Let's just say that they wasted their second chance.

they are less evolved, dude. that's all there is to it. you can't preach this evolution shit then deny there's not major genetic differences between people who evolved thousands of years apart. niggers aren't capable of living in western society properly. it's not humane keeping them here and pretending they can function like whites

Why do niggers always show their teeth in mugshots. Dumb animal tier

BURN THE COAL...

All these fucking whiny black victim generation need to lookup and watch the blaxploitation movies of the 70s to see how strong willed defiant black men had a sense of pride and didn't want "no help from da' man."

I don't hate black people.

Welfare hurts people, families, and communities.

Why do black people always feel that people want to hear them?

This fucking nigger walks through the floor I work on popping his gum so loud I can hear it 159 feet away on the other side of the building. He also feels the need to shout "HELLO (EMPLOYEE)" like he even gives a shit about them. He only wants to hear himself talk and for everyone else to be forced to hear.

Meanwhile we have nigger number two who walks through the building SINGING. It's awful. Soul music that he adds vibrato and a shitty voice to. Always has headphones on, always singing as loud as he can get away with.

These are 2/3 black people I've seen at work.

Why? Why does it never fail? There are ZERO white people who act like this in my building.

no no no its fucking AMERICANS!

Your one of them!

Niggers are predictable.

>im into cuckoldry

yes, yes. its actually welfare. whtiey and all that

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4649282/Men-raped-woman-teach-lesson-black-men.html

Gee, I wonder whether TYT will cover this like they do with white hate crimes.

Toll = paid.