CAN ANYONE STOP THIS MADMAN?

CAN ANYONE STOP THIS MADMAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0hjLJZFng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support The Shitposter in Chief, just stay out of Syria man.

What a retard, he has a great week than drops an autistic (still funny) tweet like this. Guess it's inconsequential in the end but it's annoying to hear the (((MSM))) harp on about this shit

It's all calculated. Public trust and sympathy int he MSM is at an all time low after the CNN leaks. What Trump is banking on is that no one in the general public is going to rally around the MSM so what this tweet does is further legitimize him while legitimizing the MSM.

Basically because the MSM is such a clusterfuck of corruption he can get away with it.

They're going after him now! Drumph is finished!
*steps on Dick*

I was wondering if it was something like that, since it happens so much

THE CIA AND NSA SPENT MILLIONS FUCKING MY LIFE UP AND GOT THIS!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he'll drop a few more bombs in Syria but large scale action is off the table. Trump gets a lot of action from simple messaging

This is the perfect opportunity for Pelosi to send her bill making it illegal to bring up facelifts to commitee.

>IT'S FUCKING REAL
HOW DOES HE DO IT

^This. More federal judges beng appointed, voting on Kate's Law, travel ban took effec at midnight.
Keep the worthless pravda howling about this instead of revving up the protesters. Their demographic caring about tabloid the most is WHY this stragegy by POTUS works.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0hjLJZFng

BASED this is why we support him keep BTFO the media MR. PRESIDENT

rip

>911

THE MADMAN

COUP DE GRACE

So now that CNN is a shell of itself a fucking week ago, Trump is now going free MSNBC.
Best vote I ever cast.

fake

The man is insatiable

No. He's too strong now. He feeds on salt and tears. We had a chance at the start but he's too strong now.

What a pathetic weeping little baby man. No wonder /ptg/cucks believe every word.

go back to pakistan. shoo.

Don't dish it out if you cannot take it in.

Confucius once said: The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.

MSM was in a total state of security, now they are in a total state of ruin. LOL

this

Like Huckabee Jr. just said, "They knew what they were getting."

Fake & gay

>CAN ANYONE STOP THIS MADMAN?
Why stop him? He needs to do more of this! Fuck these kike shills in the media!

>Don't dish it out if you cannot take it in.
Trumpcuck is the most oversensitive manbaby ever to occupy the White House.

The only bigger crybabies are his supporters.