MY FAMILY CAME FROM SPAIN SON OF A FUCK!

MY FAMILY CAME FROM SPAIN SON OF A FUCK!

ARE WE REALLY MOORS? OUR LINEAGE GOES BACK TO THE 1600s IN SPAIN HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

gradworks.umi.com/33/56/3356702.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LRGGKESYgjg
jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1btc5zt
searchworks.stanford.edu/view/11467160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your shitskin Barbary ancestors kidnapped Spanish sailors and sold them to slavery.

Recent genetic studies of North African admixture among modern-day Spaniards have found high levels of North African (Berber) and Sub-Saharan African admixture among Spanish and Portuguese populations as compared to the rest of southern and western Europe
disproportionate amounts of Conversos and Moriscos settled in Latin America, and in the later centuries of the Spanish Empire, the migrants arriving in Cuba and Puerto Rico were disproportionately Andalusian.

Andalusians, for obvious historical reasons, have a lot of Berber ancestry.

>presence of Moriscos and Muslims in the Spanish Americas,
gradworks.umi.com/33/56/3356702.html

>Moriscos made it to South America and became instrumental in forming the gaucho culture of that area.
youtube.com/watch?v=LRGGKESYgjg

Forbidden Passages: Muslims and Moriscos in Colonial Spanish America

frequent royal decrees prohibited Moriscos or Iberian Muslims, many of whom had been forcibly baptized at the beginning of the sixteenth century, from settling in Spanish America. But these laws, like so many others during the period, faced uneven enforcement. The extensive legislation prohibiting Morisco emigration has led many historians to assume

jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1btc5zt

"De los Prohibidos": Muslims and Moriscos in Colonial Spanish America
Crescent over another horizon : Islam in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Latino USA

searchworks.stanford.edu/view/11467160

latinos are mutts. the "european" component is actually moorish aka north african.

latinos visiting europe would recognize the moroccan as their own, since the former is a spawn of the latter.

the loudness, aggressiveness, low-intelligence, square heads, criminality etc are all traits the latinos got from their moroccan ancestors

remember, it is down the river, not across.

>Goes back to 1600
So your family was muslim, you know at least between 711-1492.

That's the thing though, I'm not even from any "hispanic" country, I'm from Spain and have been living in the Basque country.
We're pretty catholic though, and to have survived the inquisition it makes me wonder if we were genetically moors all along

Nice try you Chicano shill. Pathetic attempt.

Ha ha ha nigger

original North Africans are white, so I wouldn't necessarily sweat it. What's your phenotype?

dont pay attention to this shit, it always gives you the nigger gene so you stop being a nationalist and become a cuck etc, at least you didnt get the 99% askhenazi.

Kek, are you that Cuban balsero faggot that's always accusing people of being Jewish because they said the word "hispanic"?
My family primarily has brown hair and brown eyes but I have hazel and my mother has green. We sort of look like the Spaniards around us but hell I don't even know anymore

Nope, are you talking about the guy who says all Cubans are Visigoths and Spaniards are shitskins? Either way, quit making these shitty bait threads.

Calm down, shh it's ok.

start here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race

and stop being retarded. If you truly cared about your ancestry you should have expected this.

0,3% european dna

>post pic of face with timestamp and Sup Forums will tell you how white you look

>ARE WE REALLY MOORS?
No. Just search this:

Genética e historia de las poblaciones del norte de Africa y la península Ibérica

you're white stop being a fag

modern caucasians evolved from north africans specifically.

No one really knows where we came from concretely.
We can only speculate.

I did one of those. As far as I knew my roots were Scottish and Irish. I was shocked when the results said I was roughly 25% Iberian.

Christian LARPers everyone

Interesting, thank you.

Once again for everyone ITT ...

Educate yourselves. This is the racial distribution of Europe.

The graph does not even match the supposed %agewise makeup... put more effort into your trolling next time.

I'd believe I was trolling too but it's serious, fuck Austria also you guys aren't as white as we are anyway