Western Christianity is fucked:

>Catholics: pedos and muslim-loving pope
>Mainline protestants: lol ded
>Evangelicals: evolution-denying, rapture-retards who suck Israel's cock
>Quakers: peace-loving pussies
>Jehovah's Witnesses: anti-patriotic dipshits
>Pentecostals: niggers
>Mormons: lol seriously?

We need another Christian movement to save our civilization.

I say we bring back Marcionism: Christianity without any of that Jew bullshit from the OT. No Genesis, no Exodus, no dumbass laws, none of that shit. Who cares if Jesus fulfilled some drug-induced prophecies or not, or whether He's the kikes' messiah? He's our God, that's all that matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iraq
catholicnewsagency.com/news/australian-police-charge-top-vatican-official-with-sexual-abuse-39274/
youtube.com/watch?v=UCwmebgjdd4
youtube.com/watch?v=gVPclJImGqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just be a fundamentalist Baptist.

See "evangelicals"

This is coming from a Traditionalist/Perennialist/Dharmic perspective:
Jesus is anti-abrahamic. He is the only redeeming part of Christianity, the only part that doesn't stand in gross contrast to all that is natural, eternal and sacred. The Old Testament should be rejected every time. Abrahamism should be rejected every time. Jesus is the only thing that differentiates you from Jews and Muslims.

Where did that whole xtian obsession with Israel and the Jews come from? I thought Jews were no longer good in God's eyes for rejecting and killing Christ. Then you have Israel getting conquered and the Jews kicked out by the Romans.

TV preachers and big money subverting the Word of God in the west.

>The Old Testament should be rejected every time.

Why didn't Jesus reject it then?

Stop.
Stop.
Just stop.

You had 2000 years. Here we are, max degeneracy.
Clearly something different needs to be tried. Who knows what the fuck will work, but it's certainly not going to be the status quo for the past 2000 years.

>no dumbass laws

The entire NT is Jesus saying over and over again that Jewish law is bullshit that has nothing to do with righteousness in the eyes of God.

The early Judeo-Christians tried to preserve Jewish law in Christianity, even though Christ said to chuck it, because... well, they were Jews, and couldn't really fathom a religion without reams of legalistic bullshit.

>the status quo
Every time Christianity (not Catholicism) becomes the minority religion in any civilization it falls.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

>2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
>Bible quotes
Get fucked.
Stop using some book some other dudes wrote as a crutch.
You've got a brain. Do something with it.

Only possible way to make Christianity great again, truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/

You can't completely reject the OT because Christ himself has said in Matthew 5:17 ,

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

The church must remain unified in order to accomplish any living resembling the establishment of the kingdom of heaven. Dividing yourself further is counter productive. Reform is better.

>Implying Paul the (((Apostle))) didn't subvert Kikestianity a millennium ago
WEW
E
W

Show me your real flag coward.

Matthew 10:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Many Baptists reject pre-Tribulation Rapture and despise the Jews, see Steven Anderson.

>Catholics: pedos and muslim-loving pope
It's the Pedo meme again. You guys are this blue pilled yet despite being here for years.

Catholics already have the movement started by Peter, as comissioned by Jesus himself.

Same as yours faggot.
Do all your arguments rest on the identity of the person you're arguing with?
Grow a pair. You've been replaced.

>Quakers: peace-loving pussies
Isn't peace the main theme of Jesus' teachings?

>Do all your arguments rest on the identity of the person you're arguing with?
Nope, you hiding behind a banner is cowardice and I wanted to know what region you were from?

>You've been replaced.
lol, go larp somewhere else.

Marcion only accepted Luke and some of Paul's letters. He thought the rest of the NT was Jewish propaganda.

Ideally I'd love to save Anglicanism. It's anglo based and theologically reasonable and doesn't force any weird beliefs. The issue is that since the 60s it's been on the left wing train but I am noticing right wing Anglicans in America, Canada, and Britain starting to ally with the Anglican churches in Africa. There could be a right wing revival through this coalition. And you laugh at Mormons but until very recently they were an almost all white religious group that encouraged education and had many white children with a heavy nationalist right wing mindset with an emphasis on survivalism. Issue with Mormons though is the Book of Mormon has zero credibility and in the age of the internet you're not going to get many takers unless they ignore this issue or just don't research it.

I love god because his bullshit myth keeps all you retards from killing each other.

>Nope, you hiding behind a banner is cowardice and I wanted to know what region you were from?
>hiding
You have no argument, and must attack the identity of the poster instead of the message of the post.

>lol, go larp somewhere else.
In all seriousness, you are being replaced by literal goat-fucking sandniggers. Your religion has so little cohesion that devolved humans have a better success rate than you.

>Implying the Catholic church is anything more than a new-age Roman Empire
>Implying Jesus wouldn't damn the Pope and his followers

Keep paying taxes to Emperor Francisco, goy. Kiss some Maghreb feet while you're at it

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Matthew 10:34

>We need another Christian movement
>999
No, you and everyone else on Earth must repent from their sins.

if western christianity is the problem why not just convert to orthodoxy?

>You have no argument
Actually it was you who had no argument, you complained about the Word with a Jihadi flag, how is it hard for you to grasp that I wanted to know if you were from the middle east?

>and must attack the identity
When did I attack your identity? Nice implication though user.

>you are being replaced by literal goat-fucking sandniggers.
Ya, blame Christianity as a whole for that, makes perfect sense, after all christians have all the money in the world, right user?
Moron.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There are good ancient Christian communities out there.

Unfortunately Amerimuslims keep killing them or funding people to kill them.

Catholicism and Orthodox are the true branches of Christianity, all others are bullshit.

Mormonism is pretty redpilled though. They are super religious and educated, even if their religion is nuts.

Matthew 4:1-11King James Version (KJV)

4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

You'd call Jesus a beta cuck white knight for kissing the whore's feet

You're no Christian. You're acting like a Jew.

This.
The Catholic and Orthodox Church are the only true church's. The rest is pure kikery and heresy
/thread.

christianity is kosher no matter how you look at it

>be American
>suck muslim cock
>come here and pretend to care about Christianity

>Actually it was you who had no argument, you complained about the Word with a Jihadi flag
>complained about the Word
>the Word
lel.
What did I say? Pretty clear.
You've had 2000 years to prove to the world that your religion was the best. It's been 2000 years, and despite ups and downs, it no longer holds any water.
In fact, it is so weak & effeminate that middle age beastiality experts are more convincing.

>Jihadi flag
Not unlike most posters here, I had the flag set from another thread.
>how is it hard for you to grasp that I wanted to know if you were from the middle east?
And that would have invalidated my opinion in your eyes. An attack on character.

>Ya, blame Christianity as a whole for that, makes perfect sense, after all christians have all the money in the world, right user?
>Muh conspiracy
>Muh everyone's trying to take me down
You sound like a Jew.
Typical, for a Semitic religion.

Leave this kind of religious shitposting off of Sup Forums.
You don't see Muslims advocating their religion here.
I see no /Atheism General/ threads.
Buddhists and the like keep to themselves.
Hell, even the Jews don't spam religion threads (maybe for obvious reasons lel).

Is it too much to ask that you do the same?

>be christian
>suck jewish cock (circumcised of course)
>come here and pretend to care about the white race

I've seen atheist, pagan, and Islam generals on Sup Forums.

Anti-revivalist classical Reformed American Protestants are the best

>The RCUS also does not allow women to hold special office (elders, deacons, pastor), a stance held by many conservative Reformed or Presbyterian bodies in the United States. The RCUS preaches that wives must be obedient and submissive to their husband and the husband is the head of the household. In addition, the RCUS rejects some standard positions associated with American fundamentalism such as premillennialism and total abstinence from alcoholic beverages, holding instead a focus on a European Calvinist orthodoxy rather than American-style revivalism.[7] The RCUS is also known for its belief that the Bible forbids homosexuality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iraq
>In Iraq, Christians numbered about 1,500,000 in 2003, representing just over 6% of the population. Since then, it has been estimated that the number of Christians in Iraq have dropped to as low as 450,000 by 2013.
>After the 2003 invasion of Iraq, violence against Christians rose, with reports of abduction, torture, bombings, and killings.[14] Some Christians were pressured to convert to Islam under threat of death or expulsion, and women were ordered to wear Islamic dress.
>Half the Christian population has allegedly fled en masse immolation in 243 cathedrals and additional churches and mass beheadings including of pregnant women and children, with an estimated 330,000 to Syria and smaller numbers to Jordan.[14] Some fled to Iraqi Kurdistan in northern Iraq and to neighboring countries, such as Iran. Christians who are too poor or unwilling to leave their ancient homeland have fled mainly to Arbil, particularly its Christian suburb of Ainkawa.
Mission accomplished Amerimuslims.

DOOS VULT

>What did I say?
You actually said, "Get fucked.
Stop using some book some other dudes wrote as a crutch". Not an argument in my opinion.

>Leave this kind of religious shitposting off of Sup Forums.
Did you read the thread? Go shit post somewhere else if you do not subscribe.

>You don't see Muslims advocating their religion here.
Are you new? They are here all the time you bozo.

>You sound like a Jew.
Literally what?

Again, this is a thread about Christianity, why are you complaining to me and not OP about talking about it? You are coming off as a whiny child user, please keep posting.

>Not unlike most posters here, I had the flag set from another thread.
Admitting to being a worthless shit poster, cool story dude. Why are you in this thread again?

this, either a fundamentalist baptist or an independent bible believing christian

Atheist and Islam generals are done entirely in irony, and do not make it past 1-3 generals.
Pagan generals have come and gone under the Varg meme, and are almost extinct.

All three of these combined do not total the verbal diarrhea of the Orthodoxy, Christian, and Catholic generals that shit up the board almost 24/7.
These shitty generals bump off thread often containing actual discussion, replacing them with massive blocks of Bible quotes and shitty image dumps of Medieval churches.
Sup Forums is not dumping grounds for your religion.
It is for politically incorrect opinions.

~2.6 billion christians is not an unpopular opinion.

The orthodox church is what we need. It took a beating with communism in the areas where it's most prominent, but it can recuperate.

---> >Obama reaction image
Cafeteria catholic?

No.
We need Jesus to come to us and tell us exactly what we need to do to get rid of the jews. The current christian religions are all jewish traps we should not be falling for. And so is atheism.
Since Jesus is dead, what we can do now is use what we have. I propose we follow Kekistan.

>Make baseless accusations about a stranger on the Internet because he insulted the precious Empire
Topkek, you Meds really love your authoritarians. Pro tip, you don't need the sanction of an organized Church to follow Christ Jesus

If you can find a Christian sect that teaches genuine understanding of the trinity you'll find the salvation of the church... As it sits most Christians I've encountered are hellbent on the notion that they aren't allowed to understand anything. Hell, most don't even understand communion (regardless of which form they're practicing)

Christians-in-name-only have deeply degraded the faith... That & liberal political churches, baka

>Atheist and Islam generals are done entirely in irony
That's bullshit.

>Having an Obama reaction makes you a Catholic
I would have guessed muslim user.

"Debate and discussion related to politics and current events is welcome" is the first rule for Sup Forums. Religion can easily fall into politics and current events. And interesting you complain about Christianity threads yet say nothing about the much larger amount of garbage posted on Sup Forums and fail to mention your contributions to keeping these supposed "actual discussion" threads alive. Already in the catalog I can see all sorts of threads completely unrelated to anything political yet are you there complaining in those threads too?

Gnosticism is the way forward.

Also cool digits.

>That's bullshit.
Adding to this, I have spent hours on this board arguing with Muslims about Religion and faith. hundreds of posts. Are some people LARPing, of course, but they are obvious when real. Usually will defend their position until the thread hits the limit. Same goes for the others, Was the OP LARPing? Maybe, but the ones who aren't are easy to spot.

You just created a black hole

>Australian police charge top Vatican official with sexual abuse

catholicnewsagency.com/news/australian-police-charge-top-vatican-official-with-sexual-abuse-39274/

Your movement has been infiltrated by pedos at the highest level you pitiful christfaggot.

deus vult brothers!

Fuck you and your jewish cult.

TRUE WHITE MAN REJECTS ALL SEMITIC INFLUENCES.

Why can't Christcucks answer this one fundamental question?

>Prove to me RIGHT FUCKING NOW that God is not a cute trap and that we are not the children of her(his) fertile boipucci

ROMANS 11:1

ROMANS 11:28

GALATIANS 3:28
DON'T BE A GOOD GOY - REJECT CHRISTKIKENITY

I'm pretty sure pre-tribunlation rapture is backed by the scripture, but I don't know, the issue in itself is incredibly complicated, nor do I particularly care, there is only one thing to fear, and that is the death of the Soul, and only one force in existence can kill the Soul, and that is the Father.

evolution is a dirty jew lie to be perfectly honest with you. "science" in itself is a direct attack against genesis.

Gnostic Christianity is the way to go.

Jesus validates the old testament as a book written completely about him, there are several hundred prophecies concerning his coming, the book in itself deals with the fact that the wages of sin are death, and that the Son of God will come down and sacrifice himself for our sins, in its purpose its going to be a brutal book. the Old testament is to be taken with the New testament every time.

>Stop.
>Stop.
>Just stop.
You have to go back, faggot.

>evolution is a dirty jew lie to be perfectly honest with you. "science" in itself is a direct attack against genesis.

GOOD GOY

THERE WAS NO EVOLUTION, AND THEREFORE NIGGERS ARE EQUAL TO WHITES

AND THERE WAS NO EVOLUTION BECAUSE YOU PREFER TO BELIEVE A JEWISH OLD BOOK THAN THE ANGLO SCIENTIST

GOOD GOY

Evolution is Pseduscience based on the falsehood of the heliocentric model, which is the basis for all misinformation.

take the Geocentric redpill, the earth is stationary, everything you've ever been taught is a dirty jewish lie.

>THERE WAS NO EVOLUTION, AND THEREFORE NIGGERS ARE EQUAL TO WHITES

niggers have souls, the difference between a human and a sub-human is whether or not they believe they are a soul inhabiting flesh, or if they believe they are descended from animals.

Hows not being able to deny the holocaust there poland? how many years do you get for denying it?

God is just a word that means all there is....like is it that fucking complicated? God is you, God is me, because NOTHING IS SEPARATE (quantum entanglement, everything is ONE)

retard

Evolution is real and it's a direct reason why are Whites superior to niggers.

>niggers have souls, the difference between a human and a sub-human is whether or not they believe they are a soul inhabiting flesh, or if they believe they are descended from animals.

That's a bluepilled bullshit.

subhumans like you are naive and take all jewish bullshit that was served to them, because they think that they will go to fairytalish "heaven"

the enlightened White ubermenschen now that the biology is everything, and they must work to improve their race and make children, so they can continue their work - That's what great philosopher of Polish descent Nietzsche said.

>We need another Christian movement to save our civilization

I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm not even a Christian, but I study Jesus as a spiritual and phlisophical teacher. The problem with modern Christianity as I see it is that people have forgotten about the philosophy of Jesus. Instead, they focus on pointless shit like, ''Is Earth 6000 years old?'' or "Does God, who has infinite forgiveness and compassion, hate gays?" or "How much money does God need?"

Arbitrary garbage like that is why everyone laughs at Christians. Meanwhile, Christians pretty much partake in all sins imaginable and say "lol sorry Jesus" and go about there day like nothing.

Unless Christians analyze and understand and emulate Jesus, in earnest, they will always be a laughing stock to the rest of us.

>Taking away the creation myth of Christianity to make it stronger.
This won't get much traction, I can tell you that now.

Thats not how quantum entanglement works you uneducated cad.

You're an idiot who clearly doesn't even understand what Christianity is.

>god

>no dumbass laws

Wow, people are actually this retarded?

Yes.
You don't get out much, I'm guessing?

>/x/
only countries that can deny the holohoax can reply to my posts.

>Evolution is real
there are actually really good secular arguments about how evolution is just about the stupidest god damn dirty jew lie on the planet.

>it's a direct reason why are Whites superior to niggers.
niggers are an inferior species quite literally because of the jews. the body's mind, the spirits mind, and the soul's mind are 3 different kinds of minds according to the scriptures, and the spirit and souls mind are infinitely superior to the body's mind, niggers are blocked from reaching the last 2 intelligence sources because they are stuck in a materialistic worldview. the flesh is literally nothing, all physical matter will be destroyed.

>tfw you just want to be a sword for Christ

>there are actually really good secular arguments about how evolution is just about the stupidest god damn dirty jew lie on the planet.
If that's the case, then perhaps maybe you should post some of this evidence. Or are you just lying through your teeth in order to discredit the notion because it doesn't fit in with your worldview? If that's the case, then I can see why you'd do that; Christianity and politics have always been intertwined (Heck, all Middle Eastern Religion are, to be frank).

>there are actually really good secular arguments about how evolution is just about the stupidest god damn dirty jew lie on the planet.
...said nobody ever
>niggers are an inferior species quite literally because of the jews. the body's mind, the spirits mind, and the soul's mind are 3 different kinds of minds according to the scriptures, and the spirit and souls mind are infinitely superior to the body's mind, niggers are blocked from reaching the last 2 intelligence sources because they are stuck in a materialistic worldview. the flesh is literally nothing, all physical matter will be destroyed.
niggers are inferior because of evolution, and for the same reason the whites are superior

souls and spirits are just jewish memes, the real goal of humanity is to create a perfect ubermensch, and to do so, we must save the white race and stop the niggers from breeding

>the flesh is literally nothing, all physical matter will be destroyed.
biology is everything, and "spirit" is just a meme

>Choosing to be the sword of Christ rather than the sword of mankind.
>A fucking leaf.
Checks out.

>implying some jew didn't come up with that verse decades after Jesus' death

Jesus was the jew

this
Romans 11:1

stop being good goys and reject christkikenity

We gnostics nao.

Jesus was a deceiver on a stick and his father is the devil.

Mankind is wicked at heart and the Lord is pure and just. Why not serve something greater than yourself?

Evolution is anti-Christisn, you're a moron.

fuck off christfags

What about the Orthodox churches?

What's so good about it? My girlfriend's actually Baptist but I've been to afraid to ask what that means. I just know she hates Catholics and rejects evolution. I'm Lutheran but hate modern (political) Lutheran churches.

Not serve, protect. Is it not of mankind to inspire his fellow men, to have them aspire to become more than what they are? Is humanity as a whole, or at the very least western civilization, not greater than one individual?

I suppose it boils down to what you see as more benevolent; to serve the will of a higher being or to serve as the guard to those who you cherish, even if they are beneath you.

I have an idea, let's just ask Jesus.

Can't; he's dead.

Then why is the Catholic Church okey-dokey with evolution?

May Ghost Adventures or TAPS can contact his ghost.

Because they're literal retards and compromised by Jewish atheists/satanists.

flat earth pill

Otherwise known as the blue pill.

No, that'd be the blue marble

well, the major case point I would make is that the earth is stationary, and the sun and moon revolve around it. the heliocentric model is a fraud, and you've been lied to for the past several hundred years. the geocentric model is the key to deciphering what is, and isn't misinformation

moving on the main point against evolution is that there has never once been a recorded instance of a Genome change producing a new species, which is the entire basis of how macro evolution works. evolution implies a fish would eventually become a human being, which in itself is ludicrous.

there are still horseshoe crabs, huntsman spiders, sharks, whales, coelacanths, birds, and many mammals and fish that have largely gone UNCHANGED for millions and millions of years, you could make the argument that "these animals didn't need or were not forced to evolve" but this statement is a falsehood, because no animals ever evolved in the first place, all these animals remained the same over millions of years because new species being produced from a different one has never once been recorded, a new genome has never been devised from any animals offspring, a Cobra will never produce a new species of Viper, a Cheetah will never produce a new species of feline. Fruit flies are still fruit flies after thousands of generations.

the genetic line of whales is fishy, the snout/nose moves from the tip of the face to the middle of the forehead several times, and the changes to its bone structure across the lineage are violent. the idea that a fish walked on water, developed traits to be able to breath air, went back into the water, and never re-developed traits to be able to breath water is a logical fallacy.

true knowledge comes in knowing you know thing - Socrates
true knowledge comes in studying controversy- me

youtube.com/watch?v=UCwmebgjdd4
youtube.com/watch?v=gVPclJImGqA

How do you stop the vatican? How long has this question been asked?