Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being smart

Throughout history they:
1. Didn't mix with other races
2. Had a hierarchical structure where the smartest (most successful businessmen) had the most children
3. Allowed those who failed to learn to read and write to convert to Christianity

It's not rocket science

Paper

>Italians aren't white
Italy the highest European IQ.

propaganda

It isn't the highest. If you subtracted all the nonwhites from Norway or the U.K. in the same way this map isolated Ashkenazi from Arab then Aryans would be higher.

Also, most Jewish inventions are bullshit. Salk didn't invent vaccines and Einstein was a psychopath fraud.

Autism.

Education.

nonsense, have a culture of literracy in the west and pass tests even if they do badly, most jews go to private schools and college they can deal with a rotating square or missing letters on a test

what you must answer is why (((israel)))) iq is not 105 like china but 95 points.

Italians are also the richest: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
Even above germany and japan

>what you must answer is why (((israel)))) iq is not 105 like china but 95 points.
Because the Chinks are notorious liars and cherrypick favorable statistics

And yet Argentina is 93 iq despite being at least 50% Italian. I think historically Italy just made life hell for their low iq underclass and forced them to emigrate, leading to the perception of them being subhumans in the US and Australia.

And also obviously therefore bumping up their average in Europe

The south is what's keeping you down, south genocide when?

Because of you Gentiles who constantly tried to killl us, so only the smartest of us survived. You performed eugenics on us for 2 millenia.

It's YOU that is keeping us down. Romanian genocide now!!!

>chile 89% white

wait... what??

WE

Fake and gay

>>Italians aren't white
Where does this meme come from? Have been to Italy numerous times, from North to South, and not just cities, rural villages. All look very European. How are they not white? Are you guys just mad that Italy betrayed Germany in WW2?

so just the same as israel jews who still cherrypic and get -10 iq points nigger-tier difference to chinks.

they're the most mixed race you fucking retard lel

>Where does this meme come from?

snowniggers, nordics that achieved nothing but raping and killing in a tundra

Half the country is Mizrahi or Mizrahi mixed, that should come as no surprise

>64
Wait, isnt that basically down syndrome level? Or just a very smart chimp.

i dont they are in these israeli tests, and even if they are , if 20% of the population can influence a sub 100 iq median for the rest 80 % then jews aren't really that clever to start with , which is my point exactly

Nigger what?
>90,000–180,000 + 152,000 illegal Roma in 700 camps in Italy
>+More that are not counted
>500k romanians

Control academia and you can control the (((results))) of anything.

the 8th day circumcision.It takes away many other things tough.\

It's the reason Jews are the scourge of humanity.If you'd eliminate genital mutilation worldwide things would get MUCH better.It's called brit milah.

If you're interested in it check this out .

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

I'm specifically referring to Ashkenazi Jews of European descent (average IQ ~110), the Israeli average is pulled down by other types of Jew and Arabs.

an lizard gene

Work sets you free.

>Argentina
>86% white

>USA
>60% white

really makes u think

you mean exactly the ones that go to university and get literate , I mean like me I had a 105 iq at highschool and 135 + after my masters , what happened a miracle ? No , I did hard science , you can breeze through an iq test much easier as a physics student than an arts major , or a gender studies degree hoider.

When will this meme die?

Actually that's the IQ of the capital region only, I think.

Bigotry.

Kind of not believing this anymore, given that their nepotism and corruption allows them to horde into higher positions in academia and the media, etc. The same reason I don't believe they gave any major contributions to civilization (as a people), for instance in medicine - as poo in loos are doing the same thing in medicine today, by hording medical positions. Yet everyone knows poo in loos as doctors is shit and scary, but a generation or two from now they are going to claim they contributed a lot.

There are a lot of smart jews, but as a people there is no way they are the most intelligent given how fucking inbred they are. Just not possible.

They are the richest race too.

>ethiopian jew
>Iq 65

>genocide
>only wealthy and smart survive
>repeat

gee, I wonder why jews are so geneticaly smart

And physics students are more intelligent than arts majors, I don't understand your point? All of the evidence suggests that IQ is highly heritable and stable across people's lives.

>chile 89% white

listen here, you little shit

>make a test
>make everyone else do it
>get the best score
wow so smart

oy vei antisemite

Testing Fraud.

They are not smart, they just know how to stick together and play the victim card, they're parasites.

Fake maps.

Because the retarded half of the Jews are too religious to acknowledge such a test. Only the smarter ones end up taking the test.

In reality, the average Jew is dumb as fuck.

Yale did the largest intelligence test on 100,000 people and concluded that IQ tests are meaningless

(((IQ TESTS))) to push the chosen people myth

Wake the fuck up POL

Average human is dumb. Western and Asian societies just make you average person a tad less dumb with education.

Your mind

you should try to understand a little bit better , just going to college with an intensive and focused problem solving discipline weakens the test validity when they give it to you because you are at ease and you do much much better , iq is neither heritable cause my folks are dumb nor stable as I had a +32 IQ point rise and jews even less .

>So basically to cut it short Ashkenazi '++ iq' is a myth they perpetuate, just like every other bit of marketing jews use to theyr advantage .

Like hurr durr my priests are Talmudi satanists but I'm Chosen by God anyway ^^ .

>Better knock jews a few notches down , wher they belong . Than perpetuate a bunch of lies .

I thought a 70 iq means mentally challenged how is possible for entire countries to be below 70

Zero education or any kind of helpful activity from the moment you were born. It all starts from the little things like the box you were given as a young kid where you put different objects inside box.

niggers and spics

Alternatively, intelligent people go to college to do difficult subjects, and also do better on tests of IQ, because they are intelligent. Dumb people can have smart children and smart people can have dumb children, but it's far less likely. Are you suggesting that if we made everybody do four years of physics than they would all turn out the same? Some people are smarter than others and that has nothing to do with education.

It's interesting how everyone loves IQ research when it confirms what they think about Blacks, but try to argue with it when it shows that Jews are successful because they are more intelligent.

Well I didn't talk about niggery did I , If you except how israeli jews have a nigger-tier -10 iq to chinks.
After seeing so much lying and fraud coming from jewry , mostly in the form of advertisement about themselves which is all image making , not to ommit the fact they see themselves as a tribal enemy of whites , whom they identify as Edomites and Amalekites , a dangerous religious superstition .

> The kikes are to now be exposed to more Westerness, i.e. less hearsay crap, what their world is made of and more reason and transparency.

So not only you went back on your words somewhat of inheritability but are also quite annoyed jews are being scrutinized on dubious claims of inherited intelligence, my question is why not look into it .

Lies.

Ashkenazim jews are Caucasians from former Ukraine that converted to Judaism, The Oriental jews, the actual jews, the REAL jews, the SEMITIC jews have a very low IQ just like the other Semitic populations.
The difference between white people IQ variations is EDUCATION ,IQ is not 100% genetics.

The China result can't be possibly representative.

False, Khazar meme has be debunked countless times. IQ is 80% genetics.

I know. Ashkenazi Jews are mixed too.

well, you have to outjew a pro for pocket money, so you get smart early

>iq isnt heritable
>ashkenazi are empirically smart but i say otherwise lol

stop posting

>mixed race

The main ancestral components in ashkenazim/sephardim is SouthEast European/Near East.

"Mixed Race".

Nope gotta break the false sterotype of ashkenazi inheriting anything else part from $ , and better do it fast , 'empirically smart' ... more of the same bullshit , you're stuck on autopilot . Nope and when an argument is brought 'i say otherwise lol' , well israel national iq 95 , just stick to basics .

They cheat. When jews do the test in public state schools, from where the data is you get, they have already done IQ series questions at their Talmudic school, as part of Barmitzvah.
So once you done the rest once, you can never be tested accurately again because you already seen the type questions.

There is no genetic basis to jews have higher IQ because there is no genetic basis to being a jew. So the only answer is environment, and since I knew alot of jews I can tell you they dont have higher IQ.

>The majority of Ashkenazi Jews are descended from prehistoric European women, according to study published today (October 8) in Nature Communications.

Exactly, they are descendant of an Italian woman, not some Turkic mongoloids from northern Caucasus. they are close to Southern Italian genetically too.

In the US atheist IQ is probably higher than Jews.The reason US jews are higher IQ is because all the retard religious Jews moved to Israel.

>and since I knew alot of jews I can tell you they dont have higher IQ

This is what I truly don't understand, do people actually believe that these third worlders have high IQ's? They live in filth and every Jew I ever met was barely functional.

This is shill data, don't let the kikery fool you.

It now makes sense. All Australian posters are abos.

refute this and then tell me why the rule nations if they're dumber; i need to laugh. and the average iq of israel is 95 because there's not many ashkenazi jews.

nobody cares about your anecdotal experience of 1 person and you trying to write it off as all people. probably wasnt even ashkenazi anyway.

citation needed. and even if that's true then it's still obvious they're smart since they manage top tier white collar fields. even if nepotism got them it, they still perform there.

all of you kids are desperate.

>Hey dad, can I have $20 dollars to go to a movie with billy?
>No Ethan, we must save
>But I plan to gain his trust, become business associates with him and his rich father, and then betray them to steal their wealth.
>I've raised you well son. Here's $15

>web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

what a ridiculous paper that tries hard to pin everything on a mutation that grows neurons fast and some jews have it, then why don't jewish kids hit 140 iq at 10 years old if they have superneurons, it's a wash and it's written by (((kikes))) as well.

Very interesting that while socioeconomic status is mentioned it is cough cough not taken into account and factor into the test . Probabably because non-mutant non-jews would fare well on tests and it would break the whole paper. Well.

>Jew is triggered.

>Oversampling
Whoever made this is retarded. If you oversample treatment 1 than you are literally giving the 2nd treatment an advantage by adjusting for any bias in treatment 1. If I test the IQ of 10,000 Jews and the average comes out to 106 and I test 50 German people and the IQ comes out to 97 then the outcome is irrelevant because the Jewish IQ will have a larger sample size and thus a more reliable average IQ. That poster doesn't even reference any studies where this actually occurs so my post is mostly in vain but their are hundreds of studies where the sample size between groups is the same and consequently the average IQs are equally reliable. It's basic statistics.