MGTOW = redpilled

Why should I, a /fit/ white millenial with a stable job get married in 2017 when white women are trash who can't cook or clean and vagina is easily acquired through dating apps or at parties/clubs?

What is the incentive to get married other than "muh 14 words" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton#Middle_years
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The woman in OP left her husband btw after getting /fit/.

How are you able to post with 2% and 1 bar internet?,

actually curious about this now

what kinda loser stays with a woman drinking 4L cola a day

Wow she magically sprouted make up to make her look prettier than in her fatty photo too!

60kg is about 130lbs
that pic is not her at her fattest, and she either has a lot of loose skin or has had surgery.
>t. trainer who's made fatties fit

She had lots of plastic surgery

There is no incentive. Nobody cares about 14/88, so there never will be incentive.

Good news!

...oh

After he paid her tit implants. What a cuck

So when your wife decides to leave your ugly ass, you can pay for her children.

She wasn't even obese. Just a bit overweight

>it's another cherry-picked image of a horrendous woman to justify that i'm a complete loser that would never be able to get a gf thread.

MGTOW = cucks
That's exactly what the globalists want, a world where people have no families, everyone is just an atom their big families can crush.
Ask any Rockefeller or George Soros if their children are into MGTOW or a gay marriage or such. NO, it's a strict patriarchal family, and you can be sure Soros's son is already walking on the steps of his father, and same for the other dynastic globalist families.

Yes dumbass, don't make a family, be a loner in this world while we conserve our families. We'll crush your retarded ass in no time.

Family means power.

Came here to post this, here is a [you] for beating me to it.

Women perfectly summed up. Although the husband was probably a beta loser.

>quit falling for the carbonated jew
>become hot

Her children have autism and have to be supervised at all hours. Poor lady.

>Her children have autism and have to be supervised at all hours.

I'm diagnosed with autism myself, and this is something that makes me not want kids myself. I'm relatively functional (I've just finished a three year college course about computers and programming stuff), but I worry that if I ever had kids, they might end up having the more severe forms of autism, because I've heard that autism can be passed on, and it's severity varies wildly from person to person.

>Family means power

We don't live in 3rd world shitholes, like Brazil. It's fucking expensive to raise children in 1st world countries, like America. MGTOW are not cucks. We are waiting for artificial wombs (maybe 10 more years), so we don't have to be around crazy, feminist women. Why are so many divorce lawyers Jewish? It's because they know most marriages in first world countries end in bitter divorce.

If you ever start fearing your own mortality, a kid might be the only cure to those feelings. Then, there's the fact that having a mother and father is a thoroughly tried and true method for being raised.

Even then, though, I wouldn't get married in the common sense. With your level of success, a private marriage contract, in an area without common law marriage, would be the way to go.

MGTOW can't even take care of themselves, much less a fragile human being
MGTOW faggots are fat smelly lazy weebs living with their parents without any future or career, of course they're MGTOW
they act like it's a choice, when it's not, nobody wants them anyway.

If my mom was that hot i wouldn't even care if i had level 3 of autism

You think Leonardo Di Caprio is a "fat, smelly, lazy weeb?" There is a big difference between NEET and MGTOW. Look at all these famous people who never married: Beethoven, Henry Thoreau, Nikola Tesla, and Isaac Newton.

How do I motivate myself?

Isaac Newton and Tesla are the definition of NEET

Newton was a permavirgin
Tesla died miserably and in poverty

Please show me an article of Dicaprio endorsing MGTOW,
Dicaprio has been fucking supermodels since forever, MGTOW are hand holdless, hugless virgins big fucking difference m8.

A big problem with whatever the fuck MGTOW is is that there are so many definitions of whatever it is that no one really knows what it is. It ends up being bias that defines what falls under the MGTOW umbrella. NEETs living with their parents and shunning 3D, 40s fags spited by a modern divorce, chads pumping and dumping, careerfags opting out of normal marriage and into private marriage contracts... all, none, or any combination of these could be MGTOW. The definition is so fucked that individuals can't even coherently discuss the topic.

She probably left him for a nigger. Women have no sense of loyalty, which is why Islam is the answer.
Acid in her face now!

>Isaac Newton and Tesla are the definition of NEET

Neets are lazy double digit IQ white niggers that plays videogames and watch anime all day

Newton and Tesla were highly accomplished individuals with discipline that changed the world forever.

Tesla also died a virgin.

you might as well be a faggot too

I also guarantee you DiCaprio has at least one illegitimate child so he's contributed more to society than MGTOW ever has

Seriously, I have more respect for guys that bite the bullet and marry ugly chicks or roasties, even if they get cucked, than I do for MGTOW faggots. At least cucks tried. It's more respectable to try and fail than it is to never try at all.

MGTOW are cowards

>I don't collect rent money every month.
> I pay rent.

Poor fags probably shouldn't reproduce. Now go play your video games and jerkit.

i'm against MGTOW's but your argument is retarded
you need to look for girls into the right places
these faggots post the same cherry-picked tinder pics of women trying to make an argument
they look into the worst place imaginable and act like there is no choice at all.
good girls are in libraries, churches, and orchestra concerts.

>It's fucking expensive to raise children in 1st world countries, like America.
>We are waiting for artificial wombs
Do you think artificial wombs will be cheap?

They were accomplished NEETs but NEETs none the less
>Not in Education Employment or Training

Newton and Tesla were both NEETs under the literal definition, I am not downplaying their achievements, I am merely stating this fact

>Seriously, I have more respect for guys that bite the bullet and marry ugly chicks or roasties, even if they get cucked, than I do for MGTOW faggots. At least cucks tried. It's more respectable to try and fail than it is to never try at all.

That is singlehandedly the most retarded comment I have ever read on/pol, congratulations faggot. I bet you thought that comment was profound or something didn't you faggot?

I'm not even making an argument I'm just saying I have more respect for a guy that gets married to a roastie, has kids, then gets a divorce, than I do for a MGTOW NEET who never even tries

Which is worse? A MGTOW or a cuck?
MGTOW is so scared of being cucked that they remove themselves from the playing field entirely. This is a coward's move and far worse than cuckoldry. Do you not agree?

>Artificial Wombs
"I fucking love science!"

You will never reproduce. You want a good loyal girl? I doubt you deserve one. You probably don't even go to mass every Sunday. I bet you think sluts only existed in the modern world.

My wife and I don't believe in divorce as a construct. Divorce is Protestant trash that the collective Democratic super states adopted.

So are you going to refute my post or are you just going use lowbrow insults like the sexually frustrated permavirgin you are?

>Nikola Tesla, was a Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, and futurist.
>Born and raised in the Austrian Empire, Tesla received an advanced EDUCATION in engineering and physics in the 1870s and gained PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE in the early 1880s WORKING in telephony and at Continental Edison in the new electric power industry.

>Sir Isaac Newton, was an English mathematician, astronomer, and physicist
>From the age of about twelve until he was seventeen, Newton was EDUCATED at The King's School, Grantham, which taught Latin and Greek and probably imparted a significant foundation of mathematics.
>In June 1661, he was admitted to Trinity College, Cambridge

They were both educated you insanely stupid retard, NEET's are complete parasites that contributes nothing and does nothing, a complete waste of resources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton#Middle_years

Just get a fembot, they are going to hit the market in a couple years

NEETs can very well have gone to college, but yeah they're like niggers if they stayed indoors all day

>NEET
>Not IN Education Employment or Training
>Not IN Education
>IN

Do you not understand how definitions work?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET

It matters jack shit whether Newton or Tesla WERE educated, for much of their adult lives, Newton and Tesla were NEETs

I'm not saying they weren't great men, I'm not saying that their contributions weren't significant, I'm saying that for long periods of time in both of their adult lives they were Not in Education, Employment, or Training

>a /fit/ white millenial with a stable job

Your not though, probably an ugly spergy fuck with an average skinny fat body who works at mcdonalds, who is desperatly searching for a way to excuse himself from actually trying to make himself desirable to women, because that actually requires hard work and its much easier to simply say "WAHHHH WOMEN ARE EVIL WHORES"

ok roastie leaf

White women are trash? Confirmed for being an anti white psyop

MGTOW is redpilled.

The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintainance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

PS. pic related is one of the hidden billboards in the most redpilled movie. (((They))) want you to marry and reproduce because it only benefits (((them)))

You don't, motivation is temporary. You discipline yourself

Sure but its a one off thing

What "points" did you make, you dumbass? That men should cuck and screw themselves over for women? That you're a pussy pandering, whiteknight beta cuck faggot? That the statistics show that divorce rates are through the roof (mainly initiated by the women), family/divorce courts are incredibly biased against men, and child custody, alimony usually goes to the women?

But no, fuck all of that just get married anyway XDDD! Nothing you said was profound or insightful, you are stupid as fuck; only worthy of insults. Oh and stop projecting, just because you're a autistic /pol wizard who hasn't had pussy since pussy had you doesn't mean the rest of us didn't get our dick wet before the age of 18. Women are good only for pumping and dumping, thats it.

My frustration lies at the gynocentric society and its enablers (beta faggots like you), not my tenability to get laid. I bet you're even deluded yourself into thinking that a women actually wants you and that you're "saving" yourself for marriage, lol.

WEW

Why do leafs project so much?

blah blah beta ,blah blah get laid,blah blah... slut shaming tactic its too old ,try a new tactic `plz

>accuses me of "slut shaming"
>not a single instance of that accusation in my post
>incredibly obvious asshurt roastie detected

WEW
E
W

/thread

Used to be that women were dependent on men for sustenance, now women are more than capable of being independent on their own fianncially and can be whores if they choose so many choose to do that. Even if you have a redpilled chirstian wife chances are pretty good at some point some slut friend of theirs will talk them into all kinds of degeneracy. Theres really not a lot of poslitive options for men, especially since its so easy to get laid nowadays theres no compulsion to marry for sex either.

It all comes down to effort vs reward.

If you're not 6'+ with a decent body and good income, you're going to face an uphill battle when it comes to attracting women.

And in the end the reward is just not that great. Sex is overrated, relationships get tedious after a while, over half of marriages end in divorce... The stats aren't in your favour.

I would never look down on someone who gets married and has kids but I would never look down on someone who chooses not to either.

The only reason I'm even considering having kids is to make my mum happy. Otherwise there would be zero incentive to do so.

I forgot about this thread user, but is right. Motivation is hard to hold on to for a long time, but discipline is forged through willpower. If you're starting training, often there's a plateau after about 3 months. If you can break through that you'll have found your comfort with the routine.

You shouldn't bro now is no time to Mary now is time to fight!

this

They knows.. shut it down!!

Men need to have higher standards of those women they choose to give their attention to. Its easy to attract bar sluts by throwing money at them, but this is not macho alpha-redpilled behaviour because anyone can do it. Men need to learn some self control and if they are dealing with an un-motherly tinder psycho - yes you can get laid, but theres no lasting relationship there.

By restricting who we give attention to, we are creating a better caliber of woman because they have to up their game. All these tinder psychos and bar sluts are created and made worse by riding the "cock carousel".

You never hear the concept of an alpha-woman on Sup Forums because Sup Forums for the most part have never concieved such a notion.

Go on dates and meet women. An alpha women is motherly, mannered and courtious and wont fuck you after a few dates. An alpha woman is breeding material. Not a crazy slut. Resist the primal, base level, neanderthal, "suck muh dick" thinking to just get laid, and keep your dick in your pants and have some standards of behaviour - not just "shes hot and up for it"

Alpha women do exist.

Theme : m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM

There's wifi dumbasses

Beggars can't be choosers.

Men aren't typically the selectors when it comes to sex and relationships.

Most men will take what they can get.

But they really don't need white I assure you ..

White genocide is real

Soon white twink willl be great luxury

>Why should a male be married?

You shouldn't.

Marriage is finished, it's an antiquated system that was designed during a time when women weren't whores.

Now that women are whores by the time they are 18 years old, and OLD ladies by the time they are 25, there is no point in marriage.

25+ year olds have had more dicks in them than you can count in two hands.

Who wants to marry old ladies?

We should lower the age of consent to 16 years old.

Let's say this motto gets great success--that 40% of men now start avoiding traits you define as "un-motherly." The problem is, the remainder of men will still be enablers who will forgive any and all past, present, and future "un-motherly" activities. As good a proposal as it is, it must be coupled with ending the (beta) enablers in tandem to have a notable effect.

mgtow makes you better mating material, women want real men, but won´t men be men in a relationship, so we have to avoid it, be the ones we love, and later than mate under our conditions, that´s what mgtow is form me

Show me your twink face /pol !

You are a man, you don't need incentive - it's your duty.

Yeah, 50% of marriages end in divorce. But that leaves still 50% of marriages that DON'T end in divorce, what about those? Jesus, you fucking betas just need to find one of the good ones by vetting women properly. Don't marry a club slut or a single mom or a woman over 24 or dumb girl or a psycho. Find a nice, shy girl who wants to have babies and then train her properly so she can be a great wife for you and a great mother for your children.

I take great offense when I see "men" looking at what happened to other people and going "well, I suppose that's not worth trying, they failed so I will fail too". That's the sign of a LOSER. You don't want to be a loser, do you?

>were a man ?

the chances of a fat woman leaving you after losing weight is 80%.

the betas seriously need to stop dating ugly/fat chick

Ideally you would for spiritual reasons, other than that, no, there is no reason to get married now in the West.

>and vagina is easily acquired through dating apps or at parties/clubs
but it isn't for you.

>You are a man, you don't need incentive - it's your duty.
>duty
Says who?

Get a load of this insecurity and living to others expectation instead of my own like a good wage slave over here.

can you get anymore tradcuck than this?

You ever tried Natasha ? She is bold !!

>over 24
>using the word train
You sound slightly like a faggot

>Yeah, 50% of marriages end in divorce. But they also get to take half of your shit.

>Want to get married again? OK. It's a 50% chance it'll end in divorce but again, they get to take half of your shit.
>Third times the charm? Ok. Still, it's a 50% chance the marriage ends in divorce and she'll get to take half of your shit.

You're not getting married? You fucking pig.

You're right about other options being out there. You're right about the sheer multitude of men who all too often option out of traditional marriage given the current environment. You're right about the path less likely to fail being the path that isn't the obvious one everyone takes. That path is marriage via a private contract. Traditional marriage is barely a shadow of its former self.

Why should I give a fuck what you stick your dick in and under what conditions you do so? You ain't shit.

>MGTOW = cucks

Are monkeys fucking retarded? If anything, MGTOW is the complete opposite of cuckoldry since you don't have a partner in the first place you dumb nigger.

THEY -DID- WORK, YOU GARGANTUAN FUCKUP.

YOU THINK SCIENCE IS EASY, YOU BABBLING MONKEY?!

COMPAIRED TO THEM, -EVERYONE IS A LAZY GODDAMN NIGGER, INCLUDING YOU.

Sorry Op I can't help you ..I have 666 broblem and the bitchs ain't one...