Why do western women want to act and look like men...

Why do western women want to act and look like men? I know its feminism and marxism but the fact so many women fall for it is alarming. Is there a glut of homosexuality in the west?

It's Black Women who want to look masculine.

Shes a big guy

The hell is this?

A lot of white women too.. Lot of disgusting white women out there esp irish american type. Id rather date an indian chick or something

>dating a poo over an Irish lass

People cosplaying The Handmaiden? I guess. Hate to tell them Land Whales would have never been selected as Breeding stock.

She fucks niggers tho

White women are the most loyal race to the point where every minority accuses them of "racism" for not being attracted to their ugly men who act like thugs.

Are Turks the ugliest race? I can practically smell them through the screen.

Fucking hell, rather have a QT creative trap instead of that roid up gorilla.

i realy can't believe that things like this exist, this ain't no man or woman this is some sort of alien or whatever the fuck unrecognizable life form that is made out of muscle (probably roids) and absolute disgust. what the fuck man i've just ate my dinner and now i feel like i am about to throw up.
>p.s. pic very related - things of utmost disgustingness

yup you're right, for some dumb anti abortion bill

That day of the month.

>*lawmaker looks up*
>"hmmm....that's weird why those ladies up there dressed as Puritans? Whatever, I have an anti-abortion bill to pass"
They showed those lawmakers!

Probably roids, make it definitely. Nice Coktail off Dianabol , Deca Durabolin and Sustanon and intensive brainwashing what a shame.

Hmm... Well theyre the poster child for cuck and beast that OP is talking about

what is happening here? niggers taking out the trash or something?

to be perfectly honest, i would hit that

It's photoshopped you retard

i won't say where i am from, but if you are not a complete faggot male, any man and i mean any man can kick any women's ass to sunday. their bones are weak, they are zero pain tolerance. it is a fucking joke for a women to act or dress like a man in any way.

>T. Got beat up by a woman

It is not Marxism, if anything we wanted to retain traditional family values.

this girl is a sex symbol? Wow..

Hollywood is really taking a shit arent they.. I see prettier women at Taco Bell then on TV these days

dead nigger storage

Sounds like her husband deserves better tbqh

A gallon of milk is heavy for most women. A 1pl8 squat is heavy for women. Pathetic

she should be shot for being a dumb cunt

Its the shit they put in the water and food, it is simultaneously feminizing men while making women aggressive and testosterone fueled

pic i used - yes, but op's pic certainly not.
i would try to kill it with fire, tho i am not sure if that would work on a thing
well it's disgusting as it is but the shop just makes it a whole lot better on that scale

my dick exploded

i did actually few times my sister when i was in my teens. she was an adult. and one time in jr high this white qt wanted my brown dick and i ran away because i didn't want cooties. in recent times never.

I found it interesting that she made her decision that she deserves better.

No counseling or communication weekends or anything like that.

Just the man she promised to love and be faithful to all of her life on one side of the page and all of these fit and exciting men on the other.

I hope she didn't have kids with the poor husband.

So he can move on and never have to speak to her again as she pursues her rich and fancy life.

Rich and fancy until she becomes old and boring.

It's for the best, really. By age 30 they'd be down to her knees.

- Genetic alteration by government enforced economic and sociological policies causing the fall of the family unit and it's security for children.

- Chemical alteration by addition of toxic elements in the food and water supply affecting hormone and brain functions enabling physiological effects it's population.

- Psychological alteration by brainwashing in schools and the public supported by government-ran media cartel pushing to further the downward spiral.

poast more swole chloes

ABSOLUTAMENTE

Looks like she could take some more off

lol who is that kid

>ReasonsForHonorKillings.png

welp! cannot tell if shoopdawhoop or not

Chloe was so promising in her teens

Feminine men create masculine women.

how did swole chloe become a meme anyway?

>redheads

yes good goyim, let the rarest white-exclusive hair color die out, gingers are evil after all

for u

That's not photoshopped, is it

Kek

I never got feminist vibes from that book at all
must be the tv show or movie that they love so much

Probably is, but if it isn't, then good for her.

It is nice to see a woman who knows how to put away the chow.

Too many women eat a single spinach leaf and are done.

I remember when women demanded more bread when the basket was empty. Likewise torillla chips at the Mexican place.

Hearty eaters win your heart.

just look at the little mans face of a raw disgust that makes me feel sad for the little guy, doing his job earning money+tip on this beautiful sunny day when this creature thing show up with its car. the whole fucking day if not week of summer is lost in pure disgust for the little man

>Space Marines, attack!

You read too much into that pic, fo damn sho.

Beat me to it.

There is an expanded one that replaces redheads in the top 10.

is this shopped ?

Just go migtow or pump and dump.
You've got to be severely low IQ to put money into 95% of western woman.

>shopped

If you have to ask, it likely is. As a rule of thumb.

and after that she missed the attention and started to pose around in her bikini and going half naked to various outdoor concerts and festivals, acting like a typical attention whore. She also got fatter.

I lived with a big-titty woman in her 30s. After a few months, the damn things were mostly annoying.

Sad, but true.

yup, a woman fill get bigger tits after the baby anyways, and also wider hips. Always look at the face and the hair first to determine if she is good genetic material or not.

Can vouch for that.
Anything bigger than DD can be ridiculous.
Another reason not to date fat woman.

Nah. More cushion for the pushin

Fuck off nu pol, thats disgusted diego and the photo is real.. so is his fucking expression

>landwhale kike drones are finally covering up and dressing modestly

good

Going on tinder over here has crushed my soul.
I now know why The Trap Meme is So Popular here. The Men are the Real Women now.
Those disgusting... things can't hold the mantle
Reminder that this is their natural state, they have had no chains for 50 years

Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham have also received his shooped disgust IIRC.

>feeding women your masculinity
Woman never likes us. We always liked eachother. Society was built to fuck you up royally. Woman does not give anybody, manliness. It's impossible and makes no sense. A man who sleeps with a man has challenges. Has nothing but test. Remains undefiled

Fat women who get thin and change their life with exercize are fucking cancer actually.. Those are the ones who think they can just abandon the people who were loyal to them so they can fuck a bunch of "rich" niggers

Is this true

Chloe is that you?
Those other jewess's are disgusting, but Diego's pure disgust is not a shop

yeah we read it for school and I never really got how it was supposed to be feminist, I think it's like they're 1984 because they're forced to have kids and stuff they think it's so scary and terrible even though in reality, most would be far more happy with no rights and lots of kids although it's been so long I don't really remember much about it at all.

Do you think she sees these?

its all the stupid retarded cunts who think its so "scary" to be forced to have children.

There's a whole "child-free" community out there against having children. Basically feeds narcissism

This.
And this
Is this shopped?

I need a nice Polish woman.. I give up on trashy american women

>i am a lazy piece of shit

Bump

GRIIIIIIIND

>Breast-feeding is agony
Translation: I am weak and selfish

>You never get to lie in again/the weekends are ruined
Translation: I am lazy and selfish

>Children cost a fortune
Translation: I am not good with money and selfish

>You have to spend your weekends doing child-friendly activities
Translation: I don't know how to have fun unless it involves copious amounts of alcohol and sex and I am selfish

>You can never go to a grown-up restaurant
Translation: I am a poor disciplinarian who will raise badly-behaved children. I am also too selfish to consider the needs of my children above my own.

>Looking after toddlers is boring and unrewarding
Translation: I am selfish

>You spend your life taking care of your family and somehow this is a bad thing
Translation: I am selfish

>Your career is put on hold
Translation: I am using my 'career' as a means of validation because I am insecure and selfish

>Babies break up close couples/kill off your sex life
Translation: My relationship is too precarious for children because I make poor life decisions

>Muh overpopulation
Translation: I swallowed too much (((propoganda)))

What about her? She is American as far as I know

Fucking kek. Saved