Well

Well...

Do you have an argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/222993301
google.ca/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201506/pigs-are-intelligent-emotional-and-cognitively-complex?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It tastes good?

Food is food.

>Arguing with baconphiles
Bold move PETA, let's see how this plays out.

it's delicious

The animal is already dead, all you're doing by not eating bacon is wasting the meat of an animal that gave its life for human sustenance.

To spite PETA.

makes muslims mad

makes me appreciate life

Don't need one, I'll eat a live dolphin if I want to, fuck are you gonna do about it

To make you upset

Not an argument

Why does the animal have to die in the first place though? Humans don't need meat to survive.

God bless

Because raw pork can have all sorts of diseases.

>luring embarrassing bacon memers to post embarrassing shit
Well..,

Pax Dickinson already pointed out PETA's strategy. They might be one of the ultimate internet trolls because people keep giving their idiotic credences an audience. PETA needs to ignored so they can finally wilt away in the dust bin of history.

I like it. No other argument needed, leaf.

fpbp

yes we do, only reason veganism is a thing is because modern medicine gives them all these supplements that they couldnt avoid otherwise.

How do you know it didn't die of natural causes?

That's literally an argument.

>Humans don't need meat to survive.

How did your country go from seal clubbing badasses to such a colossal bunch of faggots?

my bacon separates me from Muslims the same way the skin of my dick separates me from jews

>what are incisors
Do our closest biological relatives, the chimpaniggers, eat meat? They do??
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Because they can't stop me

it jibbles all the worst people

Yet if someone abuses a dog or eats one white people rage.

Because humans are omnivorous and it's on our best interest to keep it that way, not to mention that a pig's or any other animal sentience can never be compared to a human, therefore all moral arguments are invalid.

Also, nys AskYorself.

Because man domesticated pig and its only purpose is being food?

We were primitives back then now we are evolving.

>Why does the animal have to die in the first place though?
why does it need to live?

I'm vegan and don't use any supplements except b12.

What do you propose we do with all the farm animals if we stop eating meat? No one will want to keep them as there would be no money in it and they have no chance of surviving in the wild?

Pics or it didnt happen

Because we are apex predators and pigs are our prey.

When properly cooked, bacon is nutritious food that just happens to be delicious.

The religious arguments against eating bacon are made by people with no connection to God.

it's hard to take seriously when you know 99.999% of PETA's demographic, supports the murder of actual human beings.

if you care more about pigs than humans, then you've got some soul searching to do

The Free Market fixed the bacon demand

I draw the line down the tenderloin with my filet knife.

Bacon tastes so damn good. I eat it all the time before I take my chain saw and use it on PETA faggots.

PETA proves that when you don't eat any meat that you become bat shit crazy.

Yet you use supplements. Supplements that weren't invented to serve as your regular diet. B-12 was invented to cure pernicious anemia, not to make you feel morally superior. Long terms effect of using it for lifetime are still unknown.

>Do you have an argument?
It triggers faggots like you. That's good enough for me.

it taste good

vimeo.com/222993301

>not to mention that a pig's or any other animal sentience can never be compared to a human

Pig sentience is more than a infants up to age 3. How can conservatives be anti abortion of a non sentient being yet be pro killing of a sentient being?

google.ca/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201506/pigs-are-intelligent-emotional-and-cognitively-complex?amp

>PETA promoting homosex
Ok then, eating bacon gives me sexual pleasure, who are you to shame me for it?

I would eat dog or cat and I am white.

Plenty of countries eat dog, cat, horse, etc...nobody cares. You are just an ethnocentric bigot.

lol.. KEK

If you don't eat bacon you are a jew or a muslim.

Bacon is DEUS VULT food

So what? I like dogs therefore I want them to be treated kindly

I dont give two shits about pigs or cows that dont give me any companionship or comfort

I don't go out of my way to eat it. Pork is usually too fatty to fit my macros.

it is nutrition to which I find enjoyment in consuming.

That is it.

If that isn't good enough then go back to drinking maple syrup and sucking dick.

I've been a vegetarian for 35 years but even I can't blame anyone for eating bacon. It smells so god damn delicious it's the only meat I miss.
Vegans on the other hand smell like an incontinent old springer spaniels blanket.

Why eat anything besides gruel you faggot?
Enjoying bacon is as good an argument as any.

Bullshit! Where in that study it compares the intelligence of a pig with a 3 y/o infant? Stop leafposting.

There is no law stopping me and if someone physically tries then I will kill them or they will kill me.

>it's hard to take seriously when you know 99.999% of PETA's demographic, supports the murder of actual human beings.

FETUSES ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS

No it's not. Rape feels good does that mean it's moral and righteous to rape women?

Bacon is food. I eat food. I have the same argument for potatoes.

pigs are basically people, and what's wrong with eating people? (assuming they are organ donors)

My argument is my right to eat bacon.

because it is manly
youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU

>FETUSES ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS
neither are pigs

We still club seals, the fucker are eating all the fishes. The problem is that we have almost no buyer for the product of that hunt.

I agree. Even the concept of human rights is bigoted and racist. We need to be talking about organism rights. Why should any living creature be denied their right to existence?

Because dogs are not traditionally food as they actually provide companionship and love their owners, and can provide many other services such as being guide dogs, furthermore you barely get any meat from a dog and (I've heard) they don't taste good at all.
>if someone abuses a dog
I would also get angry if someone abused a cow or chicken
Also it's also about how it's killed, especially in China, eg. with a blunt shovel/boiled alive. Iw would at least be a bit better if they were killed humanely

yes that is an argument for rape being acceptable
do you know what constitutes an argument user?

Just go "BECAUSE I AM A MUSLIM, BACON IS UNCLEAN DEATH TO INFIDELS".

If they don't retweet you, they're racist and Islamaphobic. If they do, congrats, now everyone knows PETA are even bigger wankstains.

My mom had a pet pig, would cry all night to let it into the house so it could sleep next to my moms bed. But the floor was for the house girls and this fucking pig shit all over the floor everywhere it went.

One day my mom came home from school to find her pig strung up in the garage bleeding into a cooler, her siblings teased her while eating it saying it was the best tasting pig ever(all it ate was avocados)

Yeah leaftard
Bacon tastes good
And also, it should be ok to eat cats and dogs IF they are farm raise like cows, chickens, pigs, etc.

>leaf
>ID is JOUD/JEWED
Saged out of principle

>FETUSES ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS
Right, they are hamsters.

How in the fuck did you pass third grade, you utter retard?

that's fucked up.

If you want to reduce your biological footstep, kill yourself.

Wow a fucking leaf, ofc

Even then, they outright say those vitamins are not to be used in place of the actual vitamins. Synthetic shit is poison to our bodies, you can't replace it and expect the same effect

Damn, nice

It's a great food for a ketogenic diet.

I don't have to defend the eating of meat. In fact my gf had a friend who went vegan and my gf stopped being friends with her because she got so weird about it xD.

sage.

If we didn't eat pigs, something else would.

>Humans don't need meet to survive
Yeah we do
At least I do
If I was forced to not eat meat Id kill my self

>no u

Livestock are actually in a symbiotic relationship with humans. Us eating pigs is no different from a sloth eating the shit that grows on his fur

I barely care about humans I don't know getting killed why should I care about a pig I don't know getting killed?

>I dont use any supplements other than the supplements I use

Don't worry user. The market forces will make sure none of you eat meat in thirty years.

With overpopulation demand will increase, supply will stay the same, and meat cucks are going to be forced to pay $40 per lb of beef.

Keto works if you want to lose weight for a single day event like a wedding or something. Then you drink one beer and instantly replace all the glycogen in your body along with all the water it has to be disolved in.

You looked good for the meet and greet though.

How is that not an argument jewdew. I eat bacon cause it's delicious. Why shouldn't I?

Pigs cannot grasp human concepts like morality, ethics and freedom (like Germans) so their killing is not immoral. The consumption of bacon is nutritious and tasty.

It is moral and righteous to rape the women of your enemies. It feels good and it serves a purpose.

Africans and retarded libs will be eating bugs keeping the price of real meat down.

dogs evolved alongside us and should be kept as companions/tools
that being said, I would totally eat a coyote or a wild dog if times were really desperate. never my dog though

1. It's good for your lungs.
2. Domesticated species can't go extinct, so you're doing pigs a favor.
3. Pisses of the mudslimes and (((PETA))).

that id j0uDewXP
>juDe
>XP

>human fetus
>not human
I don't follow

Why did you have a mexican living in your house?

>implying that plants and vegetables can grow anywhere, in any soil, in any country, in any climate.

Yep, you're retarded. At least the moral consistency argument makes some sense to some weak willed people.

Um have you ever HAD bacon, sweedie?

Cells are human.

How can it be human if it can't exist outside the womb by itself?

Because that's a fucking animal, you got to be pragmatic about some things. It's an easy to obtain and rich source of nutritients/calories/proteins/w/e. Give me a single fucking reason why I should respect animal's life more than/equally as human's life.

you gotta admit this makes you think. they say fresh water will be more valuable than oil in the next couple of decades