Hol up
*Annexes the low countries*
So you sayin
*Makes France capitulate*
That we wuz....
*Bombs Britain*
Arwe-ans in shieet?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/e3/2017/6/14/15798864/call-of-duty-world-war-ii-black-female-german-soldier
amazon.com/Black-Nazis-II-Minorities-Foreigners/dp/1453812695
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"As I rounded the corner of a trenchline on Pointe du Hoc I came face to face with a German soldier. My rifle was held high and, running full bore, I drove its bayonet into their chest delivering a mortal wound.

This is not an unusual sight for a Call of Duty game. It’s been commonplace since the series’ inception in 2003. But right there, in my first demo of the upcomingCall of Duty: World War II, I noticed a big difference.

I’d just killed a woman. A black woman. A black woman in a German uniform."

google.ie/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/e3/2017/6/14/15798864/call-of-duty-world-war-ii-black-female-german-soldier

Yeah Das rite kraut boi we comin fo yo ass

>giving a shit about video games escapist shit
Hello, newfriend

Isn't this multiplayer, with the possibility to create your own character?

Stop getting angry over every depiction of a non-white person, Sup Forums. It's autistic.

actually, there were 2 blacks fighting against German in Polish army back then

soon it will be so fucked up that there will be a video game where its about native americans fighting off evil europeans from invading except the natives are played by whites and the europeans are black

You think that's bad, they got niggers in the new Rising Storm 2: Vietnam game. Niggers. I'm having a nigger squad lead, no fucking way. Frag that nigger.

>multiplayer mode isn't historically accurate because the players can choose whatever character model they want

wait wait wait, so are you telling me that in WW2 they didn't let anyone who killed 3 enemies in a row fire an artillery strike anywhere they wanted as 16 people ran around one farm trying to raise the same 3 flags where everyone died and came back to life 10 times?

So...are they starting to wake up and realize just how fucking ridiculous this whole "diversity" thing is? Now black women are portrayed as LITERALLY Nazi fascist racists, and you have to kill them lmao

FUCKING HELL IMAGINE

THE OBLIGATORY HOLOCAUST CAMPS BUT WITH SS BLACK FEMALE BATTALIONS EXECUTING JEWS

BLACK FEMALE GOEBBELS INSPECTING THE GAS CHAMBERS

AND YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIIIET

Fucking kek

Yeah but there were black and brown Nazi's.

Nice try Shlomo

Do you think that they waking up or sliding even farther in to madness?

my sides

>still playing (((video games)))

Everyone here should pick this book up
amazon.com/Black-Nazis-II-Minorities-Foreigners/dp/1453812695

You've been peddled lies about Hitler and his intentions in Europe. I didn't realize Activision was actually this redpilled on the subject.

No one ever said equality was going to be an easy fight

Remember the Jack Black guys job resignation? Lets make a hate letter of 250 words like that and mail it to Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn. Limit 1 word per post. And include pic related to really get under Their bra and panties

Prediction for how multiplayer will go down:
>Most players, even white guys will choose to play as black women because of how absurd and funny it is
>Activision sees how out of hand it's getting and decides to remove the feature
>Explosion of complaints from BLM and Feminists everywhere over a videogame that most of them have never played
>Activision cucked back into keeping the race feature because muh social justice
>Everyone plays as black women again
>Hilarity ensues

There absolutely were Africans in German warfare. Both world wars actually.

Can't wait to be a nigger Soviet troop on the eastern front.

WE

but negros did serve in US force during Vietnam

I prefer this rather than having them only in ((((the good guys side))) at least you know its all bullshit, for fun and it is not like BF1 which was propaganda

Basketball Americans actually did fight in Vietnam, so I wouldn't object to that unless everyone was a colored.

Barely any though and mostly in the African theater. I guarantee that at least 95% of Wehrmacht units were 100% white.
>mic spams Horst Wessel Lied while playing as Deni'sha.

Thats battlefiedl 1 dlc. they have a campaign glorifying communist russia and killing the tsar with a black, shaved headed woman and all woman platoon.

Yes but they were cannon fodder not squad leaders.

There was four women BNs. only one of which engaged in exactly one very small skirmish against an devastated German unit.

>Gamergate 2.0
A final nail to the coffin

>stop getting angry
>pol
YAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kys faggot

Sorry but how Black krauts even compare?

SOMEONE HAD TO CLEAN THE SHITTERS!!!FACT!!!

add sex and you have very good nazisploitation movie

If anything this will have people questioning the holocaust.
How can Hitler be racist if he allied with africans and japanese?

WE WAS NAZIS N SHEEEIIITTT

goombas arent white either