25,000 illegals in 6 days... Italians, what is going on?

This is fucked up. At this rate, we will get a million illegals this year no problem.

Why is nobody stopping this madness? What are people thinking for Christ's sake!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh assimilation, muh diversity

>threaten to close docks

It's like threatening to close your door when you get robbed. How does this make any logical fucking sense. Just do it already and don't go taking in refugees. Line up and shoot all those useless fucking politicians.

Act like an actual country which has the right to exist and force your border with military assets, most of which are wasting away in some hangar costing tax payers billions for NOTHING.

~2020 will be the year when the collapse comes, if this shit keeps ongoing

>Just do it

Well.Germany back to reichmania,Italy back to traitor.Who would have thought that history repeats itself.

>threaten
nothing will be done to stop this.
we have a center-left por-eu party governing since 2011 (put up by the EU itself when they BTFO Berlusca ,same time as gheddafi getting killed).
i'm sorry to say this,but italy is lost forever.
i will be one of the last generations of ethnic italians when i will be old.

Don't give up hope. Europeans have resisted stuff worse than this before. You will take your countries back!

Italy is a Germany colony since 2011. We cannot do nothing

>We cannot do nothing
cucks

so glad we're leaving hahahaha

Why not let Italy close its docks and let Germany fly the immigrants it wants in directly?

>hope
hope is already buired in the cemetery.
just today they put 15 immigrants in my small rural "lost" town.i wanted to die in that moment.
when you go to your nearest big city you see african niggers everywere in the center doing nothing all day and selling drugs.
interracial couples are staring to appear en masse.
i think i will kill myself soon.

Come to Ireland Italian bro but avoid Dublin.

Are you so poor you dont have a spade to bury them with?Do you need your cuck government to defend you?

This is what you voted for with the lisbon treaty. You have no one to blame but yourselves

why are you reading british propaganda? they're the ones who caused this

In Spain for example, they pay Marocco to deal with this. So for as long that is Marocco police the one that beat them to dead, is not a problem. But if a Spanish police even lay a single hand on a inmigrant, there is a huge social backlash. This is of course incredibly hipocrital.

So Italy did pretty much the same but using Gadafi as a barrier. Ops! Now is dead. Ops! the shockwave of the arab revolution is sending even more inmigrants.

You caused it you cunt. And youll stop Italy from closing their ports with threats of sanctions. Germany cunt.

Just wait until climate change kicks in and 120 million niggers are packing their bags. At some point we'll have to enforce our border integrity.

would eu allow that?

eu
border
>pickone

Maybe they should, I don't know, STOP FUCKING TAKING THEM IN.

Who gives a shit about fines n shieeett by the terrible EU: SAVE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

Italy is done. White Race is finished. The 1% decided simply to replace high-maintenance whites with negros. They will still own the palaces and factories. You were outsourced by capitalism. Sold out and betrayed. And now your women will betray you, like they always do and will mix with negros while you will be removed from gene pool. Spawns of africans will inherit your homes, your country and your women and WHY ? BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK.

>At some point we'll have to enforce our border integrity.

HAHAHAH I wish I was still this naive

This is entirely true.

Jews are starting more African wars to force more immigrants into Europe to destroy white European Christian gentiles

>we have open borders and schengen
>italy could just put all the refugees on trains and busses and send them to Germany

Why are they not doing that?

>This is fucked up. At this rate, we will get a million illegals this year no problem.

It's actually more like a million and a half.

How fucking hard is it to burn their fucking house down? Have they banned gasoline in Europe?

>THREATEN (capitalized)
>to stop the destruction of their own country

ol' classic media jew switch-a-roo... make the good guys look like the bad guys

'Young Italian Couple relaxing in park'.

Italians you cucked yourself and it's time to join dead nation of Romans.

Well...

fug

Soros & friends are ramping up their efforts to "undermine national homogenity" and by now, all those "refugee rescue" NGOs are basically free ferry services to Europe.

Anyone who wants to live in Europe should have the right to do so. Maybe if the EU and NATO would stop exploiting and bombing Africa and the Middle East people wouldn't need to flee there.

GIVE THE FUCKERS A ONE WAY TICKET TO
BRUSSELS OR BERLIN

That how it ends. R.I.P. Italia, Heil Afroitalia

I think I might actually work on getting refugees out of other EU countries into Germany. Literally nothing annoys me more than refugees in other EU countries than Germany.

Europe is being invaded. Islamic Refugees by the Land, African Migrants by the Sea.

Western Europe is going to fall, which is going to drag Europe into conflict with itself. Things get more complex when you factor in the EU Army & EU "Fortress Territory" plans.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

time to close the brenner once and for all. also we should invade and take back south tyrol before shit seriously hits the fan

Paedophilia is oozing from the fat fucks face.

I went to Italy in 2011 and I loved it and was so happy to see my extended family. I was only there for a week but I went up and down the peninsula but mostly staying in the north in the village my grandparents came from in Asiago. I hope Italia can do something about these waves of foreign invaders.

With all of these "migrants" over the last decade, how many people are left in their native countries?

>i think i will kill myself

Good because you sound like a useless fat neet.

25,000 that's bigger than the town i live in.

I don't think democracy is a solution to this issue, i think its the problem.

GOOD LAD

(gofundme)

related

Italy has been the most resistant to this shit their government is just ineffective. They atleast voted No for the pro-eu government reforms last year. Italy is not done just yet.

They should all get executed

Someone post the webm with ngos ferrying the chimp into italy

a totally of 500.000 migrants arrived in Italy in these years (a portion of them already leave for Germoney/Sweden/France)
Italian population is 62 millions (around 5% are non europeans). Feel free to do the math.

my italian relatives post 0 pictures of this stop cherrypicking and post your real flag. Literally fake news image. When I was walking around Roma I didn't see any interracial couples in 2011 but I did see fags.

1000 years of wars to finally give up your country, your homes, your wifes and daughter to them. You failed as a men.

Real men would never allow it. You are simply not real men anymore that's why you lost.

1/10

see me after class, your baiting needs more work

WHY HAVENT THEY DONE THIS ALREADY?

>veterans
>literally american football
>italians
this is insane
just as insane as this man. Maybe the middle east should accept Christianity did you ever fucking think of that?

You could be the biggest and toughest man in the world but you'll never be bigger and tougher than the state.

>not becoming a martyr
Why don't you see the light, user?

CLOSE THE DAMN PORTS

FUCK THE EU

THE PEOPLE HAVE YOUR BACKS NOT THE EUROCRATS

Has anybody invstigated any NGO activity in northern africa that is setting this all up? This is not an organic happening. There must be europeans going to northern africa and aiding these people to come across the waters.

Africans are alphas. They want to kill you and rape you daughters and wifes and you are beta who comes here and talks about killing himself.

You fight or you die.

Someone is waging a war against Europe.

I would watch that. Too bad.

Are they trying to collapse Europe? or are these supposed to be their new employees.

that's my plan

>interracial couples are staring to appear en masse.
I live in fucking Turin and in 7 years I've seen at best 2 interracial couples, stop fishing for (You)s

this is the sack of rome. except instead of white people sacking rome it's arabs and africans doing it

SINK THE FUCKING BOATS M80S

May St. Anders bless you.

They are not coming by themselves as I understand it, NGOs are actively fetching them in "rescue" missions

i wish i was joking,go visit milan on sundays.

Don't be so sure, coward.

What's the big issue? Just seems like Italy is having a massive family reunion.

increased government power and surveillance leads to a put down society.
>1940 years of surviving wars, persecution and you lost your homes, wifes, daughters, you failed as jewish men to let this hitler rise to power.
your fear mongering works on retards

Well that's Milan...the NYC of Italy

I know an interracial culture in Milan. My italian cousin is married to a frenchwoman.

You become this or let your women be raped by stronger men.

Germans and Italians fucking up Europe again.
With frogs betraying themselves.

Only thing you need now is Austrian leader of Germany and you got same scenario for third time.

because our politicians are stupid corrupt EU puppets that open their asses to Merkel's cock

I'm sure Italy has canons
Shoot the boats

Why are you shitposting on Sup Forums? Get the fuck out there and do something.

The US will be fine. People virtue signal all day in our media, but 400 years of cohabitation with niggers has resulted in culturally institutionalized segregation if not legal.

will they put videos of it on blacked?

Milan is filled with niggers, selling their bullshit bracelets on the street, you need to purge it

These men aren't actually stronger. They just have our states on their side, meaning they can act with impunity and protection no matter what they do.

What is he suppsed to do amerifat.

You can't do much when you are a minority of uncucked people in your country.

>what are people thinking
Thinking is for racists.

We especially can't do much with Americanmilitary occupation in our countries.

A: Coupe
B: Form a militia, get some boats. Sink other boats.
C: Post about it on Sup Forums.

Which do you think would get something done?

Like what?

honestly milan is fucked. So many minorities running around.

I was in milan and someone group tourists asked me where the Arco della Pace is in italian.

You know this is bad because I'm Asian.

Italian nationals will start patrolling the water and sinking boats.

i'm not hoping for this but that's what they'll do and it's how they get down.

they are fleeing wartorn starving zones. do you really want to send them back where they will suffer so much? please think about this. have some empathy

None of them because no amount of action can beat their resources.

What did you do when Obama was fucking up the US? Shit, that's what. Stop being a hypocrite.

who cares.

That is why you have to be a poor slav so Americans cant even find you on map.

God I love being a slav in country most of people dont even know.

i thought about it and still think fuck 'em all

germany and greece vs italy 2021
they nickname army the G-FORCE