White drumpf supporter gets taught a lesson

nydailynews.com/news/crime/men-wanted-raping-woman-teach-lesson-article-1.3288496

>Florida police are searching for a pair of men accused of kidnapping and raping a woman to “teach her a lesson” about dating black men, officials said

>The suspects allegedly told her: “We’re going to teach you a lesson about dating a black man, and white [women] dont mean [expletive] in this town

>The victim chose to make a run for it and texted her boyfriend for help around 3 a.m, telling him she was “bleeding and limping somewhere in the neighborhood.” He called authorities, who found the woman wandering along Disston Avenue.

Honestly she was probably racist anyway

TRUMPFAGS BTFO

POL BTFO
PREPARE TO GET CULTURALLY ENRICHED

Those are some really childish facial expressions my brothers

niggers are not human

Sure. You wouldn't say that to their face though. FUCK OFF NAZI PUNK.

BASED

Cringe

>We’re going to teach you a lesson about dating a black man
Well I certainly hope she learned her lesson.

White people are violent genetic mutants that need to be exterminated. Fuck white people.

is it really true they have niggers in canada?

what was she doing hanging around thug niggers?? this is a lesson she'll never forget.

>>The suspects allegedly told her: “We’re going to teach you a lesson about dating a black man, and white [women] dont mean [expletive] in this town

So she was already dating a black man?

>shrug
We are letting it happen white people.

Unfortunately I'm white but unlike you I am paying my for everything my people have done to the blacks, first nations, and the chinese.

>texted her boyfriend for help
>her
>boyfriend

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

a common tactic of the wild Dindus Nuffinis is to approach the white woman and ask her if she has ever dated a black man. When the white woman answers no, they accuse her of being a racist and then say that the only way to prove she is not a racist is by engaging in a sexual act with them. Sadly, many women fall for this as they would rather be coerced in to sucking a dick than face the social stigma associated with being a potential racist for having sexual preferences.

Nigger

Public execution on sight.

I said THEIR not my face you fucking autists learn to read trumpanzees!

>many women fall for this
Where are you getting that information? Your ass?

Data. Reality has a liberal bias.

Lol the bitch cheated on her BF then runs crying to him. Fucking whore. Happened to me once, not a girlfriend, some whore calls me middle of the night crying she got gangraped(banged of course) so I'm asking her on the phone why she tells me she hanged out with some blacks immediately closed the phone and went to sleep.

Don't believe women about rape.

>this is what drumpflers genuinely believe

Nigger

What data? Source