Tweets DELETED

Were are his Tweets?

Did he delete them?

Or did Twitter delete them for violating the Rules?

Much like the rest of the internet, I would bet 50 deustchmarks that you can`t see it because you live in Germany.

I still see them

Post link

He means screenshot it.

i still see them

Maybe its because of the new hatespeech rules in germany. Twitter would get sued by the millions if they show Hatespeech in germany

It was deleted in Germany because Merkel is leader of the free world and your not allowed to read things. Its still up here and in Iran.

Did you bother to scroll down?

Holy shit

The tweets are blocked in some parts of Germany for some reason..

OP is a fag, they're still there

Germany had to remove it because they ran out police resources arresting people replying "lol".

You wouldn't (((know))) anything about that, would you rabbi?

>goymany
autosaged and hidden

Trump's tweets are a disgrace and make me ashamed to be an American. This is what happens when you let deplorable, obsolete country white trash vote!

We sent President Trump's comments to Twitter for investigation.

Germany is going full tilt again god damnit I thought it would just be a joke.

Any other Germans not see them? He could need to clear his cache or have gotten some corrupted packets.

Germany has become so cucked they can't look at mean tweets anymore. Adolf is rolling.

I see 'em

fakenews, tweets are still there

I cannot find any link between Jews and censorship

Absolutely kekd

scroll down you colossal retard

do we seriously get 3 and a half more years of this?

what did we do to get so lucky

7 and a half

Spoken like a true piece of shit. Remember, you voted for Obama twice, you tolerated his lawlessness. Therefore, you paved the way for Trump.

I thank idiots like you every day.

Without dumb asses like you, there would never have been a President Trump.

It's not fake news. They're only blocked in Germany.

can you imagine what trump is paving the road for?

Governments can shadowblock tweets and people. It's happened in Germany especially

twitter is a spineless kek

(((They)))

Are you sure you didnt do anything ((((goldberg)))))

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

John 2:22.

I see them.

SAGE

Ugh. This speechcode bullshit is honestly the most despiriting to see. Atleast with free speech if you see something shitty like too many immigrants you can at least tell other people and the government how shitty it is. With Big Sis, Merkel in charge no one can even disagree.