>a far-right-wing traditionalist government
>the state upholds morality and religion
>women know their place
>national interests are taken care of
>high military spending
>hard on criminals
>no homosexuals allowed
>anti-Israel
Saudi Arabia is literally the ideal Sup Forums state. Don't even try denying it. European states should look up to the Saudis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwHWM_QzsOE
youtube.com/watch?v=vlYnD5CK_e0
youtube.com/watch?v=6XBm5Zzxlg8
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
archive.is/eCLQH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not white

They are all closet faggots and pedophiles, I heard traps are popular there, especially young boys.

It's also the most generous welfare state on the planet that imports most of it's workers and food. 90% of it's economy is based on oil, and the only reason it has any power today is because FDR sent them lend lease money to develop their industry and western companies. So no, not that great.

>executing homosexuals instead of parading them like the West
>closet faggots

>flag

I don't know man, I hear alot of shit from there, that they are all closet degenerates.

Are you a moron? Saudi Arabia IS Israel. They just wear picnic table cloths over their melons and can't run an efficient military

Nah man it's fucked. I know quite a few people who've worked there and quite a few who were born there and live there. It is nothing like what you think it is. Tyranny is imposed on everyone who's not a billionare. You will literally be whipped for entering the mall alone as a male.

>Not white
>Corrupt
>Child fuckers
>Goat fuckers
>Islam
>Poor economics that seem successful due to oil exports
>Lose wars with modern equipment against Yemeni dumbasses
>smell bad
>Majority of population lives off handouts

>You will literally be whipped for entering the mall alone as a male.
You're full of shit leaf, or should I say Pajeet?

(OP)
You should add:
>don't work, only rule. everything done by imported slaves
>imported slaves are not allowed to reproduce, have rights, welfare or complain and kicked out as soon as they have no work
BASED.
youtube.com/watch?v=hwHWM_QzsOE
youtube.com/watch?v=vlYnD5CK_e0
youtube.com/watch?v=6XBm5Zzxlg8

Saudi Arabia is literally full of boy fucking faggots, they just don't think it's gay.

You are mistaking them with pakis and afganis.

Correct, but you didn't really expect a burger to know geography did you?

Its true though. Turks here for example are gay as fuck. If not Islam you would be the biggest sodomites on the Planet.

>anti-Israel

yeah sure u sandnigger cunt, the only shit your motherfucking shithole you call country deserve is being obliterated with nuclear weapons

now go fuck goats or wathever you fucking subhumans use to do

>anti-Israel

>No industry
>No innovation
Yah living on oil money isn't economy or progress go shill your kike religion somewhere else

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

Why didn't you archive?
archive.is/eCLQH

I don't post links often, so I forgot.