Isn't she based?

>Has depressed wimp boyfriend, who couldn't even kill himself properly as his first attempt was trying to overdose in paracetamol pills.
>For years hears him every day saying he's going to kill himself, but never truly going for it.
>Foreseeing the destiny of a cuck being made, promptly acts against the bereavement of society by encouraging him to be a man at least once in his lifetime and sticking until the end with his decision.
>Guilty of involuntary manslaughter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/diiLW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree. /Ourgirl/ did nothing wrong.

where is she from?

Right on. This bitch is a certified cuck eliminator, cut her some slack.

Asking people to kill themselves is what Jesus would've done.

It's for the good of humanity because it weeds out the weak who can't handle reality and it also reduces overpopulation.

If someone is worth anything they wouldn't kill themselves. Period.

>Carter was born on August 11, 1996 in Massachusetts and graduated from King Philip Regional High School, Wrentham. Michelle Carter’s parents are Gail and David Carter and they have both denied that their daughter is guilty of causing her boyfriend’s death.

Stop with the shoops guys, her forehead isn't that big...

>Conrad got out of the car because he got scared, but Michelle told him to get back in. His body was found in his pickup truck after his parents reported him missing.
ffs the guy hesitated like a pussy even when he was already in the car with the fumes all set

SHE IS GOING BALD HAHAHA

shes just as autistic as her boyfriend, no thanks

to be honest, she'll break up with him soon enough. And when she does, he would have killed himself or go get a gun and kill her and him together.

That guy was mentally unstable.

So much le edge. This site is a fucking waste of space.
inb4 le kys maymay

Rather have QT creative trap user.

Nope she's scalable!

No. This site presents a rightful opposition to the muh feelings bandwagon media that is killing our society.

>Carter message response: Yeah, it will work. If you emit 3200 ppm of it for five or ten minutes you will die within a half hour. You lose consciousness with no pain. You just fall asleep and die. You can also just take a hose and run that from the exhaust pipe to the rear window in your car and seal it with duct tape and shirts, so it can’t escape. You will die within, like, 20 or 30 minutes all pain free.

>mfw she even provided with the tecnicals
Don't get more based than this.

>as his first attempt was trying to overdose in paracetamol pills

HAHAHA

fuck, this is not real

didnt know gassing yourself is now a technical skill

>As a teenager, Roy struggled with extreme social anxiety and depression. When he was 17, he overdosed on acetaminophen and ended up in the hospital. “He felt like he wasn’t heard by professionals,” his mother, Lynn, said.
[thecut.com/2016/02/conrad-roy-michelle-carter-c-v-r.html]

It is, unfortunately

>genelet is a burden on everybody says he is going to kill himself everyday
>get tired of genelet and tell him to do it
>go to prison

HAHAHA you really fucked up electing trump didnt you famalam

Tbh she didn't do anything wrong. What all the virtue signaling cucks fail to take into account is this asshole was doing this for I think years before she finally said "Ok fine, I'll help you". At first she did the typical "Oh no don't do that, things will get better, etc" but he kept on. If someone kept up with wanting to kill themselves for that long, there's a good chance they may actually want to really do it and not just be doing it for attention.

Her "coaxing" him into it may have been due to past experiences where he was really disappointed and even more depressed that he didn't have the willpower to go through with it, even though he really wanted to. She was just trying to be a good friend and help him do what he clearly wanted to do, in the least painful way possible. The same way you (should) help suffering people end it if that's what they really want.

Fuck the government; people should be allowed to kill themselves and get help in doing so if they need it. Dumb fucking double standard won't let adults decide if they want to die, but they'll allow unborn fetus's who haven't even had a chance at life get murdered. For once I'd like these retards to have some consistency with their views.

what she actually looks like

if a girl told me to kys id tell her to fuck off.

At least she's white.

>leftard larping as free speech advocate
A young white male killed himself and leftards are gloating while pretending to promote free speech. Had this been reverse (female commits suicide due to boyfriend) then Sup Forums would rightfully be laughing its collective ass off. This is why leftards are posting this shit.

How can we send her letters?any law fags here ?

Fucking cucks.

Nah she can go to hell. She gave clear instructions to her bf. The guy was bullied to death. Fuck off shills.

Is she growing a mustache for prison because she'll look tougher on the women's bloc?

She was the real victim in all this. If she had never met the guy, she'd be living a happy life right now, he would have eventually succeeded in killing himself just like he had done before in the past. All she did was try to help him at first, and then when he convinced her the best way to help him was to get him to die, she tried to help him out that way too. It's more messed up that he was an adult and she was underaged.

Just barely. She looks like a bleached nigger.

>bullied to death by text messages on the phone

fucking leaf cucks.

>some of Sup Forums unrionically supports a roastie/Stacy that would tell them to kill themselves

pretty pathethic desu

>/OURBULLSHIT/
>praising a degenerate thot
Fucking nu/pol/...

What sort of precedent does this set? Can we all go to prison now for saying "Do it faggot" when someone on Sup Forums claims they're going to kill themselves?

She segmented him ;)

I'm sorry to inform you but that is not the path to a white future.

This, honestly
Quit thinking with your dick, faggots.

If Conrad was still alive, he wouldn't want her to go to jail. He'd be thanking her for finally getting him to commit suicide like he always wanted. Even got him to get back into the car when he was about to puss out, and it was about to turn into another failed suicide. She was a real friend.

She literally did nothing wrong. After reading everything I can say that she never did anything I even consider to be morally wrong, let alone a crime.

>no step on snek
>can't understand the concept of asshole, but not criminal.

I would let her step on my cock and tell me to die

sounds more like voluntary manslaughter

She never told him out of the blue to go kys. At first she advised against and to seek professional help. After this, she supported HIS decision when he brought up the topic and to just do it already.

He already thought suicide was a solution, she was just someone that motivated him to man up and get it on with what he believed. She actually was a great gf.

"/ourgirl/" how weak can you be?

Edgelord faggots on here need to fuck off back to Xbox live and die. Hhahaha hurr durr her boyfriend was a cuck so that justifies her convincing him to commit suicide.

I knew lots of girls like this cunt in high school who bullied my sister. These types of girls are massive pieces of shit who do whatever they want and think they can get away with it because their parents treat them like princesses and give them everything they want. You can just tell she was one of those rich bitches that was arrogant as fuck. Enjoy prison and your edgy 15 year old Sup Forums beta followers

>>praising a degenerate thot

Exactly. It's gay enough supporting some faggot like Elliot Rodger, but supporting some stuck up roastie cunt is some nu-Sup Forums cringe cancer

I knew it. The only people who dislike her are beta cucks who are reminded of their old female bullies. She literally did nothing wrong, he wanted to kill himself.

Wrong.
There is texts of her instructing him to kill himself.
And there is no denying that.

Why do we constantly get threads on this shit? Aside from the prison sentence, this is really not that fucking interesting, least of all to warrant multiple threads per day for like a month.

>I knew it. The only people who dislike her are beta cucks who are reminded of their old female bullies.

Or just in general people who can tell she's a scumbag and people who aren't massive edgelord losers. Grow up man, if someone wants to kill themselves you tell their parents, try to get them help, the total opposite of what you do is provoke them to do it and repeatedly tell someone to do it.

None of you faggots who think this le ebin hot female bully is cool have ever had someone close kill themselves. It ruins families. Everyone who commits suicide WANTS to kill themselves, thats why you help them and don't tell them to do exactly the destructive thing that they plan to do. I shouldn't really have to explain this, and honestly I'm probably too old for this faggot website and all this edgy bullshit on here.

>She had developed an eating disorder from the age 8 or 9, may have injured herself by cutting, was on prescription psychiatric medication from the age of 14, and attended counseling at McLean Hospital in Belmont.
>Your typical bully princess

I see. Just by looking at her, you projected your incarnation of the evil female to confirm your preconceptions on the case.

>"fuck off back to Xbox live and die"
Are you sure that this wasn't intended to yourself?

He said "out of the blue", as in her saying it before he himself brought it up. He told her he wanted to kill himself though.

Anybody who defends this cunt is a pussy sniffing loser who deserves to be killed on sight. You are he type of faggots who will be trampled first by these cunts.

Doesn't matter if the dude was a cuck. What she did goes against the mores of the majority of people in the country who think life is considered something to be preserved.

Once gone, can never return. So, what she did was just fucking shitty, she gets involuntary manslaughter, not voluntary. If you know the difference, voluntary manslaughter is like when Brad Pitt kills the guy at the end of the movie Seven---he knew exactly what he was doing when he pulled the trigger.

Involuntary is like you kill someone while texting, criminal negligence but you didn't intend to kill someone.

She isn't /our anything/, she's a piece of shit and I hope they give her a long sentence to think about how shitty she is.

Texting while driving i meant to say

She told him to get help. He didn't want to. Eventually he got her to agree with his side of view that death was the best possible solution for him. It's also worth noting that he was an adult and she was a child, so she was more easily susceptible to being manipulated by him into agreeing with that he should die, whereas maybe an adult woman wouldn't have been so easily turned off from her original point of view of wanting him to get help. Also I don't see anything wrong with suicide if thats what you want to do. Anyway she did nothing wrong.

>Once gone, can never return.
Ideology of cowards, the damned, fools, and cheats.

Life, you can take it away but can't give it back.

Why should I care about this psycho bitch. Kill yourself OP

She helped rid the country of a future democrat voter. She's okay in my book.

>goes against the mores of the majority of people in the country who think life is considered something to be preserved.

It's sick some people think they should be able to force someone to live even if they don't want to. Thats basically torture.

r9k fags please leave.

>She had developed an eating disorder from the age 8 or 9, may have injured herself by cutting, was on prescription psychiatric medication from the age of 14, and attended counseling at McLean Hospital in Belmont.
This is literally just like how some people defend a nigger who robbed 3 liquor stores, raped an old woman, killed someone, and sold crack. "But he had mental problems and a bad past, he was just doing it for money." Tons of people have issues and are law abiding citizens.
>I see. Just by looking at her, you projected your incarnation of the evil female to confirm your preconceptions on the case.
No I actually live in the town right next to where this happened, from what I heard from people who personally knew her, she was generally a piece of shit who started conflicts with lots of people. You can read about that case and it's not hard to discern how she was, that is a preconception.
>Are you sure that this wasn't intended to yourself?
No I'm not some massive faggot defending some girl who encouraged a kid to commit suicide. Look at what you're arguing about and tell me you're not equal to some 13 year old faggot calling people niggers on Xbox live who listens to death metal and screams at his mom.

Some self awareness might help you man, but what are we kidding, the only reason you like this girl other than the fact that you want something to be edgy about, is that she's fairly attractive and that paired with the fact that she did something evil you find that hot. You're just putting some pussy on a pedestal

Bitch got what she deserved and it's funny to see someone who most likely thought she was untouchable cry when reality hit her like a brick wall. She'll pay

>overdosed on acetaminophen
Wasn't aware you could do that.

Dude this is like the personification of /r9k/ shit. /r9k/ worships some angry loser who couldn't get laid so he murdered innocents

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are no different you just like to be edgy about different things

I didn't say that, I said that when society looks at a person who didn't talk someone off the ledge, or alert someone to the situation but told him go ahead and fucking do it---yeah, that's frowned upon and should be. If someone really wants to kill themselves, they'll just fucking do it---not fucking whine about it. I had a dark night once with a 45 in my bed with me...I never sought help just thought I'd just take it one day at a time knowing that I still had the 45 option if I ever needed it.

>I didn't say that, I said that when society looks at a person who didn't talk someone off the ledge, or alert someone to the situation but told him go ahead and fucking do it---yeah, that's frowned upon and should be.
Why would it be frowned upon, if they want to kill themselves then they should be allowed to do it. Why would you alert someone, so that that other person could jump in and try to stop them from committing suicide, forcing the guy to live when he doesn't want to?

>If someone really wants to kill themselves, they'll just fucking do it---not fucking whine about it.
I'm thinking plenty of people who have committed suicide, have whined about life beforehand. In this case the guy had already tried to do it before, so there's no doubt he was very serious about it.

>Eventually he got her to agree with his side of view that death was the best possible solution for him. It's also worth noting that he was an adult and she was a child, so she was more easily susceptible to being manipulated by him into agreeing with that he should die, whereas maybe an adult woman wouldn't have been so easily turned off from her original point of view of wanting him to get help.

You're doing some major mental gymnastics to convince yourself that she was totally manipulated him.

Look at the texts she sent. If she was manipulated by how much he convinced her he wanted to die, why the fuck did she send multiple texts urging him to do it? She even gave him advice of what to tell his parents before she did it. Say what you want but there's no getting around how abnormal that is. My best friend was a miserable sack of shit for 4 years of his life. He would tell me all the time he wanted to kill himself. I was 100% convinced he wanted to die. If he did it, I would not be surprised, but even if I knew he was going to do it I would tell someone, like his parents, not fucking give him advice on how to do it and when to do it. She asked him multiple times when he was going to do it, she was purposely trying to tip him over the edge, and even if you somehow can look at all this evidence and not agree with that, a judge and jury did. The girl most likely was sick of the guy complaining and being miserable and wanted him out of his life, and not to mention people have said she like the idea of coming off as a grieving girlfriend. Something was wrong with the girl and it's indisputable

totally manipulated by* him

I meant

The absence of encouragement is not forcing him not to do it.

I'm sympathetic to her probably being like, for fucks sake man---you've been talking about this for a year, jfc just do it already---however, I can absolutely agree with the verdict because of the way she tried to capitalize on the grief after the fact

How much time did she end up with?

It's a big problem because the difference between an effective dose and a fatal one is not large. Since it's OTC, people think it's safe, plus lots of medicines in different forms (cough syrup) contain it, so people get multiple doses without realizing.

She would have destroyed Sup Forums if they hadn't stopped her.

Yea she wanted him to die, because thats what he himself wanted, he convinced her that his life was a living hell and that the best course of action was him committing suicide. It was out of compassion that she wanted him to die.

So many things are wrong with this forum

Like wut, elaborate please

archive.is/diiLW
I thought this was a case of her being mad and saying "omg you're so fucking stupid you should just kys" but this bitch is a certifiable psychopath that probably does not belong in public. Boy goes days without saying anything and then all the sudden she asks why he isn't killing himself completely unprompted. Several times. She was determined to have him kill himself for some reason. Probably a power trip.

>It was out of compassion that she wanted him to die.

You're not very intelligent are you? If it was out of compassion why did she tweet afterwards that she "never could understand why this had to happen." Why did she play it off like this was a shock to her when she knew for years what he wanted to do? Why was she giving the false image of ignorance to the world?

That's bullshit on the compassion thing, man, and you know that. If she was truly compassionate she wouldn't continuously convince him to do exactly what she knows will destroy his family and end his life. If she really didn't care about his life and found him pathetic, wouldn't it just be easy to break up with him and never speak to him again, understanding the inevitable? She would still be a piece of shit even then for not telling his parents.

Anyone who thinks people can't overcome depression are wrong. This girl encouraged her boyfriends suicide in a malicious manner, capitalized on the fallout of it by portraying ignorance an attempting to look like she was grieving (that was the worst part) and got caught for it. The proof for her malicious intent was her reaction after it all and how she tried to play it off on social media. The girl was evil

Don't know about what she did afterwards, don't really see how that affects what actually happened though.

That looks like a teenage boy with make-up on. The trannies aren't even trying any more!

In these messages attached she urges him to seek help and is against his suicide.

The mental gymnastics is that the majority of the articles in the media are comprised of PRE-SELECTED messages to push her guilty to the public. They talked in the phone and texted a lot, so I'd imagine the amount of discussion we didn't know it happened and could explain her shift of position.

Also, the fact you live in a city next to hers and hearsay of people that allegedly knows her isn't compelling evidence.

>Probably a power trip.
And because she wanted to get loads of attention for being a grieving girlfriend.

Ask any detective why some women randomly kill their husbands. It's a well known motivation for murder, that throughout history women who wanted the attention and romantic feeling of being widowed would kill their husbands. This girl probably wanted this storybook type response. Unfortunately some people like when those closest to them die because then people who haven't even talked to you in years will come out of the bushes to comfort you. This girl calculated this result

>In these messages attached
Forgot the image

>why did she tweet afterwards that she "never could understand why this had to happen."
I would assume that she meant, why did his life have to be so miserable that he had to commit suicide.

Just because she encouraged him to commit suicide to get out of his terrible life, doesn't mean she wasn't sad about it. I have a friend who had to put his dog down because he was sick. He shot the dog in the head, he was very upset about how it all had to go down, yea in the end he wanted his dog dead, but it was out of compassion and he hated the situation that made him have to put him down. It's really not hard to understand. Also she didn't care about his family, his family didn't have to live his miserable life, he did.

I don't see a problem with it, the guy was clearly a complete faggot

she's a sick cunt. didn't do it to cleanse the world of faggots - did it because it felt great

>Have a girlfriend.
>She constantly talks about killing herself.
>Just break up with her.
WOW ITS SO FUCKING HARD!

But here is what she did.
>Tell boyfriend to kill himself.
>He does.
>Decide to collect go fund me money because boohoo my boyfriends dead.
>Become a spokesmen for suicide awareness.
>GIBS ME DAT!
>Swims in attention.
>Gets found out.

Women, even your death, is about them.

>You just need to do it Conrad or I'm gonna get you help

So compassionate. Threaten the sad guy with professional help if he doesn't kill himself.

No. The ruling stated she had fostered a domineering relationship, and so was personally responsible for the actions she told him to take. That would not apply to anonymous posters on a forum. IANAL though.

She really did it to help him.

>The mental gymnastics is that the majority of the articles in the media are comprised of PRE-SELECTED messages to push her guilty to the public. They talked in the phone and texted a lot, so I'd imagine the amount of discussion we didn't know it happened and could explain her shift of position.
Yeah quite a shift in position to go from one day urging him to get help, to literally texting him to convince him to kill himself 5 times in one day

Also before he killed himself they met up. How fucking stupid do you have to be to meet up with someone you know is going to kill themselves in a few hours and tell NO ONE. She knew this guy was about to kill himself, tells him to do it over and over again, taunts him with how he needs to do it at this point and he's "all talk and no action," and then gives the perception of innocence on social media afterwards.
>Also, the fact you live in a city next to hers and hearsay of people that allegedly knows her isn't compelling evidence.
A court of law decided there was plenty of compelling evidence that she committed involuntary manslaughter, and they are much more professional and trustworthy than some edgy kid on Sup Forums. I've laid out all the evidence, the worst of all probably being how she acted completely ignorant to the fact he killed himself by posting that she was shocked on twitter and facebook. How could she be fucking shocked when she knew he was going to do it?

If you know someones going to die, they do, and then you act like you had no knowledge of it, you're guilty of a crime. This is the case for all types of murders, because you didn't prevent it from happening. Same as someone who witnessed a murder but kept their mouth shut, they get in trouble as well. Even if this girl possibly felt bad (she didn't) and truly wanted him to get help or convinced him to do it for his own good as you faggots claim, she is guilty of pretending to know nothing about it.

She played the ignorant because the alternative "I helped my boyfriend kys" is exactly the position in which she is now. She wanted to avoid the predictable hate comments from the society.

>Threaten him
>With help

How do you come up with these mental gymnastics. Both options are compassionate, either he dies, which he had convinced her is a good thing, or he lives and finally gets the help he needs, just so long as he doesn't go on living the way he's currently living, miserable.

it's possible i read some of the texts itt and it really looks this way. If that's the way it was there has been massive disinfo around this case

Eh, to be fair she probably did it because she was sick of him whining and saying he was going to do it to her constantly like a massive faggot.
She got to the point where she said just fucking do it then or shut the fuck up.
I wouldn't personally I'd tell the chicks parents and get her sectioned for her own good but I can't way I blame her

It's not manslaughter in the slightest. She didn't kill him, he killed himself.

>She played the ignorant because the alternative "I helped my boyfriend kys" is exactly the position in which she is now.

So you're literally admitting right here that she played ignorant in the death of a human being (something that is very illegal) to avoid public backlash.

Not only is that illegal, you have to be pretty morally bankrupt to do something like that.

But I see now you're admitting she did something both illegal and bad, you're still justifying it, but you're flip-flopping because you're getting BTFO. Fuck out of here and make another tough kid thread you faggot, you lost this one

I'm not going to argue with a suicidal person trying to justify his own projected sick thoughts. Just know that you yourself need some help if you honestly believe suicide is a solution to anything.

she dindu nuffin