Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13276529
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/13276529

Vote here

strawpoll.me/13276529

It´s over for us tomorrow

y?

Personally, I find it an irrelevant issue. It's an issue that's only going to last another 20-40 years. Designer genetic engineering will make things like homosexuality/ transexuality all but extinct.

unless people decide to prioritize homosexuality for a couple of generations for the sake of population control

Voted OP have a bump

It's a possibility but not a probably. Of course you'll have some SJW couples that think it "would just be so cool to have like a gay or trans child". And they're free to waste their money engineering another failed divergent.

These people don't belong anywhere near children.

>children
They don't belong anywhere near any sane person.

>Υιοθεσία παιδιών από ομόφυλα ζευγάρια.

>Συμφωνώ

>Διαφωνώ

dafuq is this klinogn shit?

>61% ΣΥΜΦΩΝΏ
Why so many pedophiles in Greece?

SO BRAVE

They should stay as far away from children as possible.

>Let's give the Golden Dawn more popularity.

Lel

A kid in a home until evidence asserts otherwise is still better than a kid homeless/orphaned.
Comparing homos to straights is retarded as a redpill. the only way it makes sense to not have kids in gay custody is if it is measurably worse than no custody at all. after all, that's the alternative, it's not like straight people are knocking down the door to adopt someone elses kid and be a cuck

On one hand, it's much better than being raised by the state. That kind of life is just depressing.

On the other hand, there are some good examples of really degenerate people who shouldn't even be allowed near kids. Then again, it's not like all parents are good people, children are abused and mistreated by horrible parents all the time.

I'd say it would do more good than harm in the long run.

I'm gay and the vast majority of my gay friends in Croatia would agree with you.

People like that are even banned from our gay pride events...

Sure, why not? A whole box.

We all know there's only one place they belong.

They should not adopt.

Honestly I see this as a symptom of the overall degeneracy of the west. Croatia has gay people and gay pride events and yet you never see freaks like these, nor would you allow them. There is no widespread fetish culture.

Japan is similar.

They should be able to adopt, if they meet the same high standards that straight couples have to meet, i.e. a history of exhibisionism, having HIV, being an insufferable cunt should all disqualify one from adopting.

lmao dream on, as if normal parents that aren't super rich are going to be able to afford "engineering" their child + there is no "gay-gene" so how will they be able to even manipulate the embryo to not become gay? We gays won't go extinct lmao

don't you EVER try to break Sup Forumss echochamber

every faggot is like that

Being gay is partly genetic. Assuming gene tailoring becomes relatively cheap one day (a big assumption), one will be able to significantly lower the chance of one's child being gay. There might be no gay gene, but there are gay gene*s* that, working together, increase your chances of being gay. And they will be discovered, similarly how they're being discovered for IQ or any other measurable trait.

Whose poll are we rigging?

And so we might not go extinct, but there will be even fewer of us. And I'm okay with that, parents should be able to mess with their children's genes. It will make the world a much better place.

I blame the communists in the universities

>ΣΥΜΦΩΝΏ = AGREE
Whoah hold on there m8s, does this mean the word
>symphony
comes from the word
>agreement
? Like an agreement of sounds? Fucking nutted my walnuts here senpaitachi..!

gene tailoring will never be cheap, why would something like that be affordable to usual people? i mean we're practicing cosmetic surgeries for decades now and they are nowhere near affordable for normal people and we haven't even started with gene tailoring. Additonally the state would have to allow that kind of stuff and with every government it's going to be pretty much unlikely to ever be legal because of ethical reasons.

so while yes, maybe theoretically possible (not really because scientists still aren't sure what causes homosexuality), it's at least a century away.

You act as if it wouldn't be 80%+ if the same polling was done in most other western counties.

No, kill gays
>Gays are pedophiles who havent admitted yet

You are a faggot
You have a mental problem, so you cant think clearly.
>Gays are the 2nd biggest problem we face, islam #1. Gays = Pedophilia

>there is no "gay-gene"
We'll find it eventually, everything is genetic. The code is complex but we'll find it.

I've learned several languages, and grammar and vocabulary is pure pottery. I love the roots of words and how we used to think waaaay back then.

gays are universally pedophiles so nope.