When are you going to revoke my citizenship pol?

When are you going to revoke my citizenship pol?

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking gook.

After you post this for the 5th time with only a few replies.

Yes.

Never, Australia belongs to China.

asians are so fucking ugly

but you're not a roo fucker.

>the face of white Australia

I second that

are there lot of chinese in australia? im going to move there with 12 of my family members. we already learn how to evade tax in australia,

Your flag.. ?!

Who has more chinks, Vancouver or entire Australia?

Really pol. Am i going to die an Australian? When will my citizenship be revoked? It seems like Australia is handing out citizenship like candy these days.
Even my nationality says Australian.

Pol, you're not just a hivemind circlejerk are you? You want your white countries back right? When are you going to do something aside from posting on an anime imageboard pol.

Hey pol do something. No amount of frogposting will ever revoke my citizenship will it?
Dw pol you'll make your countries white again with your glorious japanese waifu someday :3

Stupid larpers

What? Great Firewall doesn't block Sup Forums traffics.t's Sup Forums that blocks mainland China IP addresses and makes it impossible to post without Sup Forums pass or VPN. I'm using the latter now btw

Saged, you mentally ill troll. Take your meds and go to sleep.

I can't believe this guy is getting away with posting this so much. It's not even legit bait.

Exactly pol. Im just trying to make a point pol. No amount of shitposting is going to change the world. You wont do a single thing. Alot of you are barely 21. It's just larp. Come on pol im trying to help you see yourself. Dont pretend you're not going to backpedal in 10 years and suddenly greencard a thai girl.

*larp larp*

Pls keep discussion pol relevant

soon

something something emu roo
something asian invasion

"Ill just wait for someone to do something, hatll show him"
>someone do something!!!
Soon. You know given enough time anything is possible right? So pol is just a circlejerk board better on a 'soon' moment? Wow that's really proactive of you guys. You're really going to revoke my citizenship.

So your plan, as pol, is to wait for a 'soon' moment? Come on... your racial longevity is no joke you're actually doing something about it right? You're not just shitposting while pushing the actual doing to some other guy... right? You're more than just empty noise... right?

I can see you're integrating very well.
In a month or less, you'll be an authentic shitposter.

soon

Ofc. Just remember given enough time anything could happen.

Get out of my fucking country you abo scum.

soonish

Go back to destabilising Labor, Penny Wong.

$100 you grow out of it by soon

Also if you want a serious answer there is not much we can do besides getting in shape and reading books as we're waiting for the 10% redpilled critical mass.

SOON

if you actually read what is said here you would soon realise that you can't grow out of it you dumb fucking gook

>no timestamp
>t. connor mcgee

Based yellow man, stay there and get a bogan wife

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Youre not so important that i care nor desire for a serious answer.

Pic related

you'll be the first to go then

Dummy i mean once you grow out of your edgy phase i.e. 30s, you'll stop being so embarrassing with your white nationalist larp. Infact, that would be my 'soon' that 90% of the people here are under 25 and 40% are barely 21. The people on this site hardly represents the aberage aged person of their respective countries. You people are so naive you never actually thought about this.
And that is why calling pol out for being a giant larp is the only red pill here

What about your future asian waifu :3?

Honestly i think few whites have problems with asians. Work well, pay taxes, don't commit violent crimes. You can be my neighbor any time. No beef with asians, just don't get territorial like the muslims.

Thats the majority opinion. Except make it a little more beta. But id prefer it if you kept on larping so i can make fun of you

Tfw im going to die an Australian

Tfw pol is just a circlejerk for 2nd year uni students where their plan of action is basically shitposting on facebook and twitter

Come home white man