'We need cups that cover more than half our nipple!' Size 14 model slams high street stores' lack of swimwear for...

>'We need cups that cover more than half our nipple!' Size 14 model slams high street stores' lack of swimwear for plus-size women in online rant
>Sonny Turner, from London, urged stores to offer a better choice of swimwear
>The 19-year-old model wears a 36DD but couldn't find a bikini that held her in
>Size 14 student has blasted stores for their lack of clothing for larger women
>Her Instagram rant has quickly gone viral with thousands of likes and comments

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4651376/Plus-size-model-slams-lack-swimwear-high-street.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2439969/Schoolboy-bullied-big-ears-laugh-Glamorous-transsexual-Tiffany-Rose-MODEL.html
milkmanagement.co.uk/details.aspx?nav=2&modelid=1085915&subid=12271&mainsubid=12271&a=81
jagmodels.com/gallery/model/102/Sonny Turner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she has some big fucking areolas

>36DD
How the hell do cup sizes work? Her tits are flatter than a fucking pancake. Just a flap of skin.

looks like trainwreck version of Emilia Clarke

lose weight
or
or
dont pull your bathingsuit down intentionally so it only covers half your nipple

So go to another fucking store. There are specialty stores for women of larger sizes. Shop there instead of bitching.

Or hey, you're a fucking model. Why not start your own line?

Fuck, man. This isn't hard to figure out.

MILK MANAGEMENT LOL

if you have freaky boobs, maybe a bikini isn't the right choice for you.

Buy a 1 piece you filthy whore

If I were a designer I wouldn't make jack shit for fatties.

Fuck you, your ugly cheese curd ass isn't ever representing and cheapening my brand. Lose weight and maybe we'll talk.

Kek. I was going to say Cash me ousside girl 6 years from now

Complains about a bikini when she should go to the beach in Muslim wear so people eating don't vomit.

Lemme smash

Would fuck but would not call after

Yeah theyre just heavy fat saggy tits with stretched as fuck areolas. She probably has a fat as fuck back too.

>change your shop to suit my fat ass body!

If you just scroll down her instagram a few times you see pictures of her in bikini tops that fit
Typical cunt whining about fake problems on social media to get more followers

My wife has the same size tits but she doesn't have gross big nipples so she doesn't have this problem

>19
How the fuck can her tits sag that much when she's barely had them for even half a decade?

>Goes to various stores that don't have the size she needs to cover her ridiculously sagging tits
>Decides to go on a rant instead of buying a one piece
>muh "options"
>Doesn't opt to choose different attire or even better yet lose fucking weight.

Remind me again why we let women have a voice?

This. She got some nice titties

>Would fuck but would not call after

Implying you should care enough about her to get her number anyway

What are those lines?

Let's raid her!! insta->@sonnyturner
She's a fucking feminist cunt!

3DPD was a fucking mistake.

>this thing
>19 years old model

UK beauty standards for you, rest of the world

RARE

xdd lets raid guys

Sup Forums ASSEMBLE

>model

Jesus H Christ UK, you have some low standards for models

Cant believe thst thing is a model either

Well my dark friend, rather than losing weight, many western women will try to squeeze their fat ass's into clothing that is too small for them. The lines you are seeing are the imprint of the clothing on their bodies. You should google "muffin top" for examples.

RAID!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOW!!!!

The number is the band size, so the inches(?) Around the chest just underneath the tits, and the letter (A, B, C etc ) is the ratio between the bust and the band sizeI think anyway...

Let's have some fun. Sup Forums has been a very boring place lately with all those shitposters around.

A fucking leaf again

She obviously called herself an "instagram model" and they printed it.

Why are fatties always complaining?

Cuz they can't get laid.

Whining is easier than losing weight.

Just get a bigger fuckn suit

That's a model?

On her page...seriously cucked. We should get rid of ppl like her. Should see the streets. Where's Kek when you need him!?

>Mystery meat fatass bitching about not being able to find big enough clothes

This is what America will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful.

Seach the Daily Mail for 'model'
Post results

>Schoolboy bullied for his big ears has last laugh: Glamorous transsexual Tiffany-Rose is now a model
>Niall Davies started living as Tiffany-Rose at age 17
>Has dated many straight men who mistake her for female
>She is now 22 and taking hormones to grow breasts

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2439969/Schoolboy-bullied-big-ears-laugh-Glamorous-transsexual-Tiffany-Rose-MODEL.html

Most models aren't meant to be 10/10. They're literally human clothes racks. The attention on the runway is meant to be on the clothes not the women.

No they don't, this is much sexier.

>Size 14 model slams high street stores' lack of swimwear for plus-size women in online rant

Lose weight and STFU.

>this clothes are too smal for my big huge tits
>they're so big
>this is about feminism
>not about drawing attention to these tits

I like this slag, she looks dirty and down to do just about anything.

I'm glad women post pictures of themselves at those protest. Easiest red flag to spot

fucking hate these traitors

Some women don't look after their body. If you're fat, your tits will also contain more fat. This extra weight will then accelerate the sagging. Seriously, these fatties are fuckin' retarded.

When I see garbage like that I secretly wish Islam succeeds in their global caliphate. She would long for the days when the white man would tolerate her nonsense.

Yeah but they mark themselves so they're easily avoidable

That's also her most whitewashed picture.
Literally ghetto tier on the rest of her instagram.
Fuck you OP
Still nice tits

twitter: @iamsonnyturner
instagram: sonnyturner_
agency #1: milkmanagement.co.uk/details.aspx?nav=2&modelid=1085915&subid=12271&mainsubid=12271&a=81

agency #2: jagmodels.com/gallery/model/102/Sonny Turner

telephone company: giffgaff

>Mahjong anime
Wu lad this shit is rare.

Yeah but this was hot as fuck

Guys let's raid!

ASSEMBLE

I came into this thread to look at thicc women in bikinis.

I am disappointed.

move to /gif retard

No. How hard is it to post big thick thots while discussing. Seriously.

What an absolute ham planet.

In 1960 she would've been abused until suicide. Now she's considered not subjectively overweight. Just "normal :)"

>the only white family depicts a single mom
>white nu-males are depicted with black wives
>muslims are wearing regular clothes, which entirely defeats the purpose of coming to the beach in the first place
>lesbian couples
>the only normal family are pajeets

>that fat withered hag is 19
man no ones gonna marry her she already looks like shes 34 and has had a kid
and im not entirely sure how bra sizes work but those dont look like any sort of double D's except double damaged

Yall trippin, she can get it.

How much you wan't to be she will go full hoe on instagram after her few mins of fame.

I agree this was the only time I ever found her attractive

yes they fucking are
you dont want some ugly hag pushing your clothes the same way retail stores dont want homless people loittering by their door

Reminder brits are fatter and darker than Americans

Few Sup Forumsocks admit this

>Outspoken: Sonny, who is signed with Milk Management, regularly blogs about body confidence on social media, earning her thousands of followers on Instagram

What does thousands of followers merit exactly? Does she get advertisement monies or some kind of check?

Nice fuck piggy, reminds me of a lot of the slutty fat cum-dumpsters who made my life better in college.

Another day at Primark.

hey, at least there's no niggers with white girls. Maybe we're finally rubbing off on these SJWs.