Laci Green is now officially /ourgirl/

MSM btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50
youtube.com/watch?v=Uawwr74nSsA
youtube.com/watch?v=OOrObPK_LmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you searching so hard for a female leader ? Can't you identify with males at all ?

Sage.

My theory is that all every woman actually needs to become a normal rational human being is a good dicking

>woman decides to become a sycophant and start spouting alt-right talking points upon realizing that she could receive more attention that way
wow
incredible

I couldn't care less about the cunt but she's likely making normies second-guess their believes so I can't hold anything agaist her besides her horse teeth.

Trojan Whore

When was the last time you looked up to a woman?

Thought so.

Whores and roasties stay out.

I posit that if a woman's "social truth" is in opposition to her desires the social truth will win out 99 times out of 100.

>scored in her own team's basket
much worse than that.
White is trying to score on the hoop on the left side of the court and Blue should be trying to score on the hoop on the right side of the court. White shoots, Blue gets the ball and makes an error in thought - and this is the important part - EVERY SINGLE OTHER GIRL WHO HAS BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME THEIR ENTIRE LIVES goes along with this error in thought without even a second guess. After Blue shoots at the wrong team's hoop, White continues this horrible error in judgement that Blue started by trying to score on their own side.

This is one example shows how important the social truth is to women. They will believe in what the majority believes rather than reality. If you want a good christian woman, surround her with good christian women. If you want a degenerate woman, surround her with degenerate women.

I think it's more of a started dating a man who probably influenced her in a positive way.

Every day. I'm studying STEM and one of my role models is Marie Curie

Can't wait for you to tell me that she did nothing and her husband did all the work.

Pretty soon the alt right will be overrun with normies that beleive in the same ideals as before. This time however, instead of hammers and sickles, they'll be wearing swastikas. They're like Italians.

pierre curie. you're studying him

Why do people think this (((whore))) is red pilled? She's still 100% a feminist, she just pretends to play a middle ground. This is pure Alinskism, she's creating a false dichotomy, with us as the evil radical right wingers, and her old cohorts as the evil radical left wingers, while HER flavor of feminism (which only differs in that she's slightly more polite about it) is the sane middle ground. It's a classic tool for shifting the Overton window to the left, and is how they've always done it. She's not one of us, and all you worthless cucks drooling over her need to understand that quickly.

this. leafs win the post.

marie curie was pierre's muse. she became who she is because of her spouse and not the other way around.

Top to bottom or bottom to top?

That webm is fucking golden.

wow get off this board you fucking faggot cancel your isp

female athletics is a special thing

I've been offline for 2 months, what the hell happened?

Was there any other rip in the timeline?

Fuck off with your E-Celeb bullshit faggot

>le based Laci Green /ourgirl/ XDDDDD

Fuck off, redditor.

And we all need a tight cunt.

>people can't change their mind

That's one of the most confounding things that I've ever witnessed.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50

Yay, whatever. Nobody trusts a turncoat, even though I'm glad someone took the red pill.

She's not /ourgirl/ until we see her anus.

Can you dumb plebbit niggers please stop shilling for Laci fucking Green?

Please?

no one on this board cares

what if she baked a pie for us all instead?

there's a better version that shows an old bloke in the crowd after wiping away tears of laughter

Do you know what we call this face?

We call it ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING

STOP SHILLING FOR LACI FUCKING GODDAMN GREEN

>that's feminism now
>now
oh sweet child

WHAT? WHEN DID SHE CONVERT? ARE YOU SURE SHE'S NOT JUST PANDERING TO GET MORE FOLLOWERS?

i would be very interested in seeing that vid

I'm I the only one who doesn't watch any YouTube shit? I would have no idea about this people without Sup Forums

That was before Chris "9 Inch Pinch" Ray Gun wrecked her shit.

Your not missing much.

White chicks can't resist the boricua dick

All women are attention whores and youtubers are doubly so. This just proves that even the most ideological treat their views as fashion.

>our girl
good she can sit in the same fucking dumpster as lauren southern

why do you fucking permavirgins give these women attention?

A
FUCKING
Leaf making a good post
Well done

I use it occasionally to find songs and watch trailers but I never use it otherwise.

Stop giving that fat cunt views. She just wants attention. She will flip flop to whatever has the most traction at the time. Vermin.

i want to suck her toes

You're disgusting Jesus Christ

>t. triggered Aztec
That was pre-White cock Lacy

>why do you fucking permavirgins give these women attention?
I would also like this question answered. Laci is a disgusting pig. Lauren is a whore at best. WTF r u doin guys

DAMN! Chris' cock did a good job!!

Well yeah of course, but random people only famous for being on Youtube

I've no respect for woman, at all.
She's just an object for reproduction and whoring.
I don't care what she has to say, like any other female

Jesus fucking Christ this shilling

ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Austin don't waste your last days of freedom shitposting here

The fire rises...

Or she just grew up?

Did she hit the wall?

This fat-faced disgusting hambeast makes fucking Lena Dunham look good

then why is "don't stick your dick in crazy" a saying?

Lacy proves that theory, she started dating Chris Ray Gun, she received a good dicking from him and calmed down.

Once you go "Literally Hitler" one day and "Let's talk guys!" the next then something tells me you can switch back just as easily.

she's so fucking desperate for that slick, cool, new alt-right $$$

good on her for recognizing lefty bullshit is in it's death throes, but fuck people who flip flop publicly like this

meh, feminized normies seem to feel that way. The west is democracies, thus we need increased numbers desu

jesus Christ close your fucking stupid ass mouth. You talk too much and your mouth makes it look annoying

Jesus FUCK

Seen her face? She's part of the wall.

I'd give her buttsex. She's kinda hot. In a degenerate way.

Sage shill spam cunt

Cringeworthy, anyone whose opinions change that quickly has opinions that are not worth listening to.

Really it's the same girl? That's amazing, I remember that girl's tweet getting posted on here right after the election. How long until pic related converts?

You like her because she seems disgusting, fat, and whorish. Because she is exactly that.

Wait till she enters her 30s. You're gonna see a big-toothed fat blob-like trainwreck

She didn't really flip flop. She made the mistake of putting a toe in the water by saying she disagreed with people who said they are feminists trashing another feminist for writing a paper that didn't 100% tow the line.

That's literally what started all of this. She disagreed with how they treated someone of her own movement that even glanced off the reservation. At that point she got attacked by her own side, and that's when she started to find out that all the shit people have been saying about feminists have been true.

>implying you wouldn't

fucking fags

Disgusting

Laci Green shills NEED TO GO

Her advancements in the field of sandwich technology were second to none and made all of his breakthroughs possible. Is that enough credit?

>hey guys this jew sjw kinda regurgitated some Sup Forums memes let's follow her she's based now
You beta faggots would donate money to Anita sarkesian is she said she was anti sjw one day

anna is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fatter than that pic

It's every fucking goddamn day with this shit. I know it's fucking Laci Green or some shit. You're fucking disgusting. You want support from Sup Forums

You're not getting it. You're disgusting as fuck

why whould you even pay attention to this lowly female that flipped and changed her mind, much more not because she though logically and rationally about the matter but because she had a talk with the opposition and her side chastised her because of it, when she felt uncomfortable she just flopped in the cringiest way possible. Aahah I tOok Red pl

>women in politics at any level

hey guys so how do I get well informed on the whole alt-right thing, wanna be prepared before I go to college

>Her advancements in the field of sandwich technology were second to none and made all of his breakthroughs possible
she laid the groundwork so that pic related was possible in the modern era

Your statement is more correct than you think

Just goes to show that pussified men are the biggest problem of the west. Women are followers by nature - if they're not dominated properly they'll go rogue. Luckily the dominance can always be re-established. Improve yourself, go out there and get them addicted to the big white d, even if it's not that big.

it goes like that for hitler-loving edgy Sup Forumsacks too

Would. What's your number Laci-hoe? I'd fuck you. For real.

>hasn't named the Jew
>/ourgirl/

she might be pandering since she is all about the money from the new beta cucks, but many feminists dislike her simply because she said she wanted to host talks with non-feminists and non-sjws on her channel.

still bothers me when the beta cucks think she took the red pill. she never said that and she won't change, she is still a feminist, and the exact same stupid one as before her supposed red pill video. her video on gender and sex from last week was a horrible shitshow and the only thing she said that was acceptable is that people don't distinguish between sex and gender. her voice is still annoying as fuck, she is riddled with STDs, not that those two are arguments, but she literally represents no value that should be accepted in a working society.

take her conversion with a big grain of salt until she starts supporting actual policies that make sense

>/ourgirl/

You are a disgrace to NZ and all anglos.

Underrated post.

Words are cheap. Unless they put their money where their mouths are by buying a safe full of guns and are voting Conservative they are not on your side. Her newfound "supporters" are all faggots who've been suckered in by a sagging jew. Each and every one of them needs to hang desu.

How much is this cult paying ppl to shill for her?

Chris is a self identified liberal though.

I noticed that Brian Stelter has the same mouth structure, and thus mouth movements, as her.

Observe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uawwr74nSsA

Really OP? How fucking retarded are you? She's SHILLING. Don't you understand how women work? Let me break it down for you:

A woman will say or do almost anything to keep a man, especially when they are nearing 30 and are not married and have no kids. She's desperate as shit to have an alpha male in her life, rather than all the beta faggots she allowed to fuck her in the past. Chances are, her new bf "red-pilled" her. BUT it won't last. The moment they break up, she'll go right back to hating men. It's not real, it's a fucking shit show. I thought you tards new more about women than this. As a woman, I'm disgusted you'd even consider Laci as "/ourgirl/". Just goes to show how fucking retarded and gullible some of you spergs really are.

I like her now because she's sucking Chris Ray Gun's dick. Seriously

>As a woman
prove it

What did you do to help in The Good Fight today ?
Cry on the internet because normies aren't distributing you're brand of redpills?

youtube.com/watch?v=OOrObPK_LmE

It's the sign of a slimer

She started dating Chris Ray Gun and I assume he won most of the arguments.