Kek!

Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHh0V7UjVXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can the Democrat Party be fixed? That's the question.

Depp is a nice touch

Podesta as a pizza slice. Classic.

Say what you want about Michael Moore, at least he only has one scoop.

Literally by giving up identity politics and intersectionality. The socially conservative Blue Dog Democrats grew from 14 t o18 members in the recent elections while liberal cucks failed over the place. The SC 5 special election candidate was in that mold too and he barely lost.

>Biden
my fucking sides

Hillary's shoe. LOL

Classify them as a terrorist group and lock up anybody that supports them.

>alt-lite faggots
Didn't think that Ben "Nigger Killer" Garrison would be tolerant of those kikes.

>Dat Creepy Uncle Biden
Holy Shit.

nice edit. where's the original?

Whoever keeps editing Ben "Terror of Tel Aviv" Garrison's cartoons needs to stop. He very specifically made that (((star)))fish as it was and it's disrespectful to fake these.

We love ya Ben.

post the original

I like the wikileaks.

Retards.
grrrgraphics.com/index.html

that parrot is cute

hi newfriend

yeah, i know about the fake ben garrison's website. I'm asking for the original by ben "emptying my nine at the welfare line" garrison

>>>r/eddit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHh0V7UjVXI

Someone post the unedited version.

what happened to it?

That real fur on there ?

>Someone post the unedited version.
You do mean the uncircumsized version; no?

Where is the original?

Post top-tier Bens.

that's not her shoe. Her shoes were all black.

>edited alt-lite comic featuring e-celebs
>top tier Ben
Ben "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" Garrison wuld never draw this dreck

you're automatically a 'deplorable' for even being here.

the one with hillary as the devil is pretty good

someone post the edited version with the Jewish faces from A. Wyatt Mann cartoons.

I love the unsubtle androphilia that runs through his depictions of alt-right personalities, and Trump. They're modeled like the David.

Good for him to include the homosexual movement on the ship of fools.

>implying you wouldn't want to look like David unless you already look better

There were two Hillarys that day. The one on left is her stunt double that came out after she passed out to say "its a wonderful day in NYC" and spout shit to appear normal. The second one is her shoe from stumbling inside the car.

>That fucking shoe

Kek

Ben's style really is going to shit lately, he's pretty much given up on any subulty and traded it in for pandering. His new cartoons always include way too many references, all autistically labelled and explained to the viewer

I am sure the fur is genuine, and that the shoes were carefully crafted by the tiny hands of six-year-old Chinese kids. Only the best for Hillary!

Hello Shareblue. Your character assassination attempts won't work here. Ben drops too many redpills.

ol zylkon ben is a lot more based than he gives on nowadays

Ben Garrison knocks it out of the park again.

>tfw Lauren doesn't has a catchphrase

>posting edits
fuck off newfag

When exactly did Ben become /ourguy/ after previously hating us?

Ben probably put that starfish their on purpose to give you guys easy bait. You went for it hook, line, sinker and copy of Angling Times.

Ben MUST be browsing Sup Forums. Dog bless that man.

kek this is a good one

Seemingly not long after his book (a copy of which I am a proud owner).

so whats the deal with shitlery and the shoe, i feel i missed something here.

>that burka horse

How did you miss one of the most iconic events in the entire campaign? When she collapsed on camera and they had to toss her into the ambulance-van, one of her shoes came off and they were in too much of a rush to SHUT IT DOWN and GTFO her that they didn't stop to collect the shoe.

Newfag detected.

Benny G never fails to amuse me.

This

These are so cringy. I can imagine the people who actually like them and feel empowered by them are fat dumb slobs.

i knew about that, i thought there was a more recent event that he was depicting.

Ben's covering a lot of ground here. I love the eternal pink shoe.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

He's had a weird transformation over the past few years. From paranoid libertarian to SJW who hated Sup Forums to blatantly pandering to the alt-lite and using Sup Forums memes in his comics. I remember he reached out to cripplechan Sup Forums due to their shared hatred of moot, and I guess he spent too much time their and became one of us

this

The alt-lite is total cancer

Fuck off Shareblue.

There was a point when he decided to embrace the memes rather than fight them. Look at when he started to sell the 'welcome to Montana' pepe mug and his thread in the achive on the 8pol sticky.

He admitted he screwed up early on because he was trying to protect his business and reputation. If Sup Forums would have let him be he probably would have arrived where he is sooner.

BASED

He's firing on all cylinders. I like it!

>natsoc will rise again
you dumb fuckers exterminate yourselves, i swear

>I don't get it
Covering all the bases is a cherished tradition in American politcal cartoons

itt

Found the safe-space snowflake faggot shill. I hope you get your skull caved in by a nigger.

Ben "the faggot" Garrison doesn't cover shit. He just panders to the biggest crowd of retards to further his career. How dense are you people?

heh, I haven't seen that quality original in a while.

During one of hilldabeast's freak out faint medical weirdness moments her shoe fell off and was accidentally left behind.

Holy shit that michael moore.

>podesta as a pizza
>the shoe

I have to admit Ben is fucking comedy gold if you followed the elections

Ben used to be a smart guy, but now he has turned into a regular dumbo shill who lives in a bubble of bullshit, just like half of Sup Forums.

That's not the right one!
Does anybody have the "right" one?

>Yellow starfish.

What did he mean by this?

>The all-seeing eye in the stern
>The Anonymous mask on the rocks.
>The compass telling us the ship is going south

Holy shit he can actually be subtle.

The cartoon needs no editing.

>The Anonymous mask on the rocks.
Am I blind?

It is true, you are only outing yourself as a newfag r*dditor, anyone who has seen his old works could tell that the quality has dropped, but I guess you are the people he is pandering to, so you don't really care.

Zoom in. You might mistake it for a moonman mask, but it's definitely an anonymous mask

That is the best political cartoons I've seen in a minute...... damn good find

Nvm its a shoe

underrated

Are you on one of those stupid phones or something?

mainstream meteors

WHERE THE FUCK IS POL??????????????????

What hentai is that from?