Females are born leaders

>Women cant lead a natio-
Umm no sweetie, do you even know who Catherine the Great is?
Women are just as good as men in every aspect, given the opportunity we have proven that we are among the best leaders for western civilization.
>Catherine the Great
>Margaret Thatcher
>Angela Merkel
>Queen Victoria
>Cleopatra
>Hillary Rodham Clinton

Sexists BTFO.

they whole had to whore themselves out to have that btw

If women were in power, there would be no war and no fighti-

Inb4 the horse story. She was a slut, but this was false.

>lists a whole lot of shit "leaders"
You sure convinced me.

Cleopatra openly sucked Roman dick for power.

>Exceptions that prove the rule

Sorry sweetums, women are parasites feeding off the accomplishments of men.

Nice fucking bait OP
Thatcher was a witch

>forgetting 44th president of the United States, Michelle Obama
Rookie mistake

You don't even get to state your opinion in the matters of western civilization Achmed.

Micheal Obama? I will not claim that man as a figure of female empowerment.

The thing is they are outliers. If women are naturally good leaders then why are they not the default sex when you think politician?

Love your list of female leaders...

but Hillary on that list? Come the fuck on. Hillary cannot hold a candle to any of them.

Catherine the Great fucked horses. Legit.

She would have her attendants tie a winch around the torso of the horse and elevate it over her bed.

If all world leaders were women, there would be no war!

That is a false story, proven wrong. You are just looking for a way to denounce female achievement with personal attacks.

>If all world leaders were women, there would be no war!
lock 10 women in a room for two days and see what happens

>winch

Hillary is the anti-feminist. Every accomplishment that can be associated with her is directly because of Bill's power. Partner is a law firm; her husband was the governer. Voted to Senate; popularity because of her life with Bill in White House. Everything that she has tried to do without Bill is a tragedy.

By the way, Sage for picking a female leader that relied on a privy counsel of men. (As did Queens Anne and Elizabeth, both of whom knew that decision-making women were hazards to society)

≥six female leaders compared to thousands of male ones
sAGe

I don't believe it, but it was never proven wrong.

>Women can lead!

No, they can't.

Women were created to be the weaker sex, and to have children.

That's it.

God created women to be submissive to men, and it says so in the Bible.

The only purpose of women is to:

1) Have our children

2)Look pretty.

If they can't fulfill those two obligations, they are worthless.

Also, women have invented NOTHING in the past 2000 years.

Men have literally created everything you see, including the cellphone and internet you are using right now.

Women have created.....what?

Women belong in the kitchen, that is their place.

Women are not given even 1% of the opportunity for leadership compared to men, yet nearly every female leader is memorable where as a small percentage of the men are.

Nice try sexist.

>Also, women have invented NOTHING in the past 2000 years

Uh, check your self sweetie, do you know who Marie Curie is?
Also nice reddit spacing, get out.

nibba im not even sexist, just pointing out the sinkhole in your argument

honestly fuck off with your bait

>falling for the reddit spacing meme

One person.

One.

Name me 15 inventions that women have created.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Men have created the world, and under patriarchy women have prospered.

We didn't need women to build civilization, and we don't need them now.

We need them at home taking care of the children.

Look at the state of civilization now, all because of Feminism.

Every time Feminism rises, society is collapses.

It happened in Rome, and is happening today.

But don't worry, when society collapses because of Feminism, we men will never forget and we will make sure to remind future generations on WHY our ancestors didn't allow women to vote or go outside without supervision.

this is correct
and this is correct
though it has nothing to do with default anything. women being "inferior" (absolutely bullshit, but bare with me) was a result of men and women getting to smart. more smart equals larger skull, and the larger the skull, the harder it is to give birth. women spend an exeraordinary ammount of time raising children because they are barely developed enough to leave the womb. Maximize the intelligence and survivabilty while maximizing the survivability of the mother where it can be. then you have the human race who's mental plasticity requires food and good food to be mentally sharp. of course all that food was given to who? men, because theyre going to be the ones bringing back food from the hunting women can't participate as much in. This is the birth of patriarchy. Utilitarian sexism. there was no division of labor and women where for this and men for that, but never the less women had to spend more of their time raising the child becuase of biology. You can see this in mens greater spacial reasoning; what is the one thing that will fuck you if you go hunting? getting lost!

Women aren't inferior to men, but thanks to evolutionary history, we may as well be. men ate better, and had more social impact on survival since their every effort was a gamble that might not pay off. meanwhile women had to play it safe. It's no wonder men developed the leadership preference to boot. the leader often decided where the tribe would move to, and its far better to have someone who knows how not to get lost at the helm than someone very wise but can't remember quite which fork in the river leads back to the hunting grounds.

>Name me 15 inventions that women have created
1. Car Heater
2. The fire escape
3. Life raft
4. Solar heating
5. Syringe
6. Refrigerator
7. Computing Algorithm
8. Dishwasher
9. Wireless Transmission technology
10. CCTV
11. Central Heating
12. Kevlar
13. COBOL - The first user friendly computer software
14. Beer - Thats right
15. Windshield wipers

Thats right sweetie, given the opportunity, women prevail.

What people don't realize is that we need a grandmother in chief.

>false story

Never disproven. Factually exacerbated by facts though...

Kevlar, Life raft, Fire escape, Muffler, White-out, windshield wiper, street cleaner, dishwasher, circular saw, chocolate chip cookies, syringes, rotary engines, rolling pin, ironing board, water heaters.

They think of ways to destroy everything out of boredom. Side question to you, why are SO MANY American Jewish women in Austria welcoming refugees?

user., what is this silly comment you've made?

>dishwasher
>implying women invented themselves

I mean it kinda makes a lot of sense that women invented a bunch of shit to make their lives easier. It seems only human.

no idea how true this list is but i am sad shark repellant isn't on there

i will admit that there are some women who are greater than men and are great leaders
however the vast majority are not therefore putting women in power is a huge mistake
let the great women shine through like they did in history but do not put average women in power

>i will admit that there are some women who are greater than men and are great leaders

Women have only been given a small opportunity to lead, but a much higher percentage of female leaders are memorable as opposed to men.

>do not put average women in power
Just like you shouldn't put the average man in power.

In that order

>Computing Algorithm
Call BS on sole inventor of Algorythm sugar cakes.
>Yes she put the pieces together that were already in existence and even that's debatable Luigi Menebrea actually invented the code she embellished upon and would have sat there with a thumb up her ass if Babbage hadn't invented the difference engine to begin with.
>Fire escape
Daniel Maseres
>Cobol
Cobol was suck new fag, I know I was there
>Beer lmfao
Try Egyptians and unknown sources in pre history
Fuck I can go on but why bother

Catherine the Great was pretty based

Umm, no nice try sexist, youre trying to downplay female inventions, and its alright, I know you are only doing it because you feel emasculated.

If women are just as capable why do they need to be GIVEN the opportunities?

Hillary has never led a nation. Plain would be a far superior name on the list, as being a governor is a leadership role. Hillary just cleaned jizz from bills soiled undies and acted like an entitled cunt.

Cleopatra was a whore who handed Egypt to Caesar and fucked Anthony . Great leadership

Holy shit. This faggot is actually typing out every answer. You know you can just use single sentince writing prompts in the OP and bait threads take care of themselves, right?

Retard cant even spell, what do I expect out of a untermensch? "White power natzee" fuck off.

LOL ANGELA MERKEL

Eva Braun invented Jew gas and the Hebrew oven. She wrote most of Hitler's speeches. She didn't want to waste bullets on halfbreeds. Also, she had a tiny pussy. Unsure if she ever licked Anne franks pussy before pressing bake, but highly likely.

There's actually a study that showed Queens of Europe warmongered more than the Kings, on average...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>literal who
>aldous huxley
>triangle hand lady
>a shut in
>some snake milk woman
>wins popular vote and loses

>I dont know who Catherine the Great is but I still think I should comment on a thread about Catherine the Great.

Wow, retarded much?